Author Topic: Everyone comes out of the woodwork  (Read 3947 times)

Offline HopefulHeart

Everyone comes out of the woodwork
« on: September 18, 2016, 10:42:39 PM »
So I dunno if it's just me, but I just need to vent about it for a moment. How the heck is it that, when you're sitting here hoping and begging and praying for an ex to come back, going as far as spending money on psychic readings, reading self-help books, meditating, visualizing, etc and so on and so forth, how is it that we can spend SO MUCH ENERGY wanting one person to come back, everyone else BUT them comes out of the woodwork? I've had a handful of random guys I would never even go for randomly popping up, messaging me, asking me on dates, randomly chatting with me. I don't get it... and I really don't want it. (Honestly, even if I were completely open to dating and looking, I wouldn't date them. For various reasons each one just is not my type).

But really, how is it that everyone comes out of the woodwork except the one you want?

RedVelvet

Re: Everyone comes out of the woodwork
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 09:13:47 AM »
good question... but probably because so much of your energy is focused on that one.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 11:54:17 PM »
You know, come to think of it, I've had 4 exes crawl out of the woodwork in the last year and a half, some of whom I hadnt talked to in like 15 years. Gotta be something to it. ???

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 10:58:43 AM »
haha it always seems they just come back around!

I was thinking about it the other day actually, and funnily enough, I have had just about every ex and almost-something try to come back at some point. There has honestly only been 1 ex that has not tried. Now granted, I don't have a lot of dating experience lol, but I do have a fair handful of exes and guys who've left and tried to come back at some point (there's actually at least 5 guys; 2 exes and 3 almost somethings) that have tried to come back multiple times! haha. One ex and I did get back together for a short while, and 2 of the other guys I had short flirtations with but nothing went past that, and the others I was either over them by that point or with someone new. (and actually there's been another guy who has asked me on a date multiple times but the poor fella just can't take the hint that "maybe later" sometimes means "never").

And also on that note... what's everyone's best dodging move? lol Theres this one guy that's been popping up lately that just CANNOT take the hint!! Even if I were completely 100000% over my ex, I wouldn't go for him. He is not my type. He's nice as a person and Id be fine if he wanted to be friends, but my God he just doesnt get it. His personality and interests are so far away from mine and anything I'd be interested in. I literally have even gone as far as to tell him that I am not over my ex and that all I am looking for is friendship. He acted like he understood for a hot minute and then was right back to trying to hit on me. ugghh lol.

Why cant the ex I want come back to me!? lol

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 04:37:35 PM »
My go-to dodging move is to block their number. Simple.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 03:06:12 AM »
I agree!! haha and seriously; if a guy you never talk to out of nowhere is texting you at 11pm saying "heyyy"... they dont have anything good in mind lol. I had one of these guys text me at 11:30pm a few weeks back with a "heyy whats up". I was JUST heading to bed, and sick of his crap and honestly PMSing. So... instead of ignoring it like I should have I responded with "at half to midnight? the moon is up..I certainly shouldnt be. and with that, good night." He told me that he'd seen the green dot on my name and knew I was up and wanted company"

like really dude!? really?! when have I ever made myself out to be like that? (Honestly, I haven't. I'm a good girl lol. I don't sleep around and never have. I don't date around. I dont post provocative pictures... none of this). Unfortunately a lot of dudes (not all, but a lot) just think everyone is up to sleeping around. It's so disrespectful!!!

I  just remembered too while sharing this story that I had a stage 5 clinger for a while too (Wedding Crashers anyone?). He was the friend of that ex from YEARS ago (that one that was an abusive jerk that I did end up getting back together with once but he cheated?). Out of the blue he started texting me always with a "heyy" with varying amounts of y's. Some days I'd answer. Some I wouldnt. if I did it'd be a Hi back and the conversations never went past work and the weather. Until one day when I asked him why he's always texting me and he goes "I dunno...You're good looking, I'm good looking.  I want to have some funnnn :) :) :)" you can bet I tore him a new one after that. And yet he still tried!!! For months and months, every few weeks I'd get a "heyy". I never answered. Knock on wood he finally stopped a few months ago. ... of course now I've jinxed it because watch him text me lol.

and yes for sure; slow and steady wins the race haha.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2017, 02:11:33 AM »
Simple  because you raised your vibration and are attracting love.  Remember,  you attract more bees with honey than vinegar,  that type of thing. Plus it's cuffing season.

Offline lashes

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 07:24:46 AM »
OMG this is exactly whats happening to me!!!  All of a sudden my phone is going off like crazy -  with everyone but the one I want! I honestly think it has to do with the Law of Attraction. When we want something soo bad its like it cant come to us because in reality we are hyperfocused on the lack of them being there (at least thats how I am) and all that energy is energetically repelling them vs drawing them in. 

anything