Author Topic: Do advisors know who asked for a refund?  (Read 6624 times)

Rediska

Do advisors know who asked for a refund?
« on: December 19, 2016, 04:30:27 PM »
I asked for a refund on one psychic only to realize she was right. I want to go back and speak with her but I'm kind of embarrassed.

stargazer

Re: Do advisors know who asked for a refund?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 06:10:40 PM »
Oooh this happened to me recently too

Rediska

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 06:16:47 PM »
Oooh this happened to me recently too

It's embarrassing or at least for me! Lol. Poor lady.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 06:45:54 PM »
haha...who was it? Im all curious now  8)

Might wanna give her a shot.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 07:45:49 PM »
Yes, they know if you asked for a refund. They're paid per call, so thats going to show up on their account as they wont get paid for that call. I believe they are given an itemized list of the calls they did monthly.

Rediska

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 07:52:44 PM »
Yes, they know if you asked for a refund. They're paid per call, so thats going to show up on their account as they wont get paid for that call. I believe they are given an itemized list of the calls they did monthly.

So they can see our usernames when they don't get paid? lol  :o

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 11:15:58 PM »
A while back I had actually became friends with one of the readers from keen. I ended up asking her how being an advisor on Keen really worked. She told me that they got no personal information from you and when you called or opened a chat, it would only show your screen name along with a box of notes they had taken previously if you had spoken to them before.

As far as an adviser knowing if you've asked for a refund or not I've been told both from her and from customer service the advisor will never know who asked for a refund. If they really want to know they would have to do the legwork of looking to see what amount was taken out and then search through their list who they had recently spoken to spoken to find the reading that matches that amount. But even that's not perfect science because Keen will only refund a max amount of $25 so basically the advisor will only know that someone asked for a refund.

Not going to lie I totally done the same thing before. I thought an advisor was totally wrong and immediately ask customer service for a refund. Flash  foeward a few weeks and she was right. Shamefaced I ended up going back into another reading with her. I never told her I asked for a refund and she never mentioned it and she was extremely excited that I had the good news for her that her prediction passed.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 12:32:34 AM by HopefulHeart »

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 12:06:15 AM »
In my experience, the two times I have asked for a refund, I was told I had to leave one star I order to get the refund.  So, yes they see who leaves one star.  They know who has asked for a refund if you're leaving a one star.

stargazer

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 12:08:18 AM »
Thanks @ hopefulheart. This is good info to know

stargazer

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 12:26:34 AM »
I've received a refund before without leaving 1 star.

Offline Chanelle

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2016, 10:23:21 AM »
All those years i have called,i have always had to leave 1 star.I have tried arguing with customerservice,but they told me to leave a one star was mandatory.So the readers can see who left a bad feedback.Most of the times they block you for that.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2016, 11:05:06 AM »
Ive never left a 1star haha. Ive just clicked the "satisfaction guarantee" link at the bottom.of the screen,  selected the reading and typed that i needed a refund for that reading.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2017, 08:08:40 PM »
I did ask for refunds before but I have no experience get blocked by the readers.  I came back to read with the same reader after refund usually is because of the technical issue, but not the readings. 

One time I read with a reader which he was so confident about his predictions and I talked to him twice to confirm everything.  End up the story of course, nothing came to pass, so I left a feedback with one star and stated the predictions didn't come to pass, and right away after I left the feedback, I got the email from the reader and blamed on me which I shouldn't left him that low rate feedback and If i didn't understand anything, I should talk to him first.  The reader asked Keen to remove the feedback. No wonder why he has high rating!!

wow...really? I should spend another extra money to confirm before I leave feedback???
I complaint to Keen and they got me full refund for both readings, even is over 72 hours and they guarantee will speak with that reader, because they have certain guidelines on how the readers communicate with the clients.

In this case, the reader definitely knows you have asked for refund.

Other cases, they will not know until the bills come to their accounts which I am not sure is monthly or daily

Offline peppie

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2017, 03:56:39 AM »
i hope not :)

stargazer

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2017, 03:15:33 PM »
I highly doubt it, I've requested refunds from readers and read with them at later dates. If they block you for leaving low feedback, I'm sure they'd definitely block you if they knew you got your money back lol
I've done the same lol and I agree with the last sentence

anything