Author Topic: Job - Predictions; my review; PLEASE COMMENT  (Read 19076 times)

Offline transplantnurse

Re: Job - Predictions; my review; PLEASE COMMENT
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2017, 07:34:59 PM »
This is a great post I felt compelled to chime in .In June I applied for a job a lateral move that was and is my dream goal(no increase in pay).So I interviewed and sought psychics to see if I would get the job..Well they all said yes I would get the job,they loved me etc..So come Friday I get a call I got the JOB..yeaaaaa but come Monday I get another call they took the offer back..YES I know!!!no psychic saw this besides one..who was adamant that I would get the job but still sees a pay increase of more than 20K (although I wasn't getting any raise or pay increase)but felt iffy about this job position..well her iffyness was that they took the job back..I know creepy-
This reader is master Michelle and Josh

Offline kumamon

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2017, 01:37:54 AM »
Agreed! this is a great post!

About Job:

Cookie was dead on about my situation since last March until December (she saw restructuring, people leaving and layoff)

Joeana as well, said my work was dead end. 

Ask Peg, she saw I get a call from a man for interview and which was right, 3 days after she read with me, there was a man called me abou t interview!!!!!! and still have some predictions pending, so will update you guys!

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 08:15:32 AM »
Hi all!
An update. I am still jobs less. All the psychics who were pending on my list have been wrong. I have closed my keen account long time back so I have no hesitation to say all were wrong and waste of money. Although Kisha, Laurie Lee, and Faery lady got some incidences or dates right but overall I do think psychics readings are ONLY for fun if you have those extra dollars to waste.
Gaylene, Lisa Diane, Cookie, Aries intuition kisha, Laurie Lee, Stella starlight, Shooting Star, Burning Phoenix, Lady persephone, Joane Salem, Ellen Hartwell, Tripple Moon Goddess,    Neptune seer, Psychics king Mary or somesuch, Tammy aka voice reader or something, Destiny UK, Master Stellan or something, Rose of Angels, Elle Martin, Lady Shoushon, Prophet guru babaji (a big scam). All failed to see I will not have any job not by 2016 at least.
Some did get a few things right such as Kisha, Faery lady,  lady persephone but not compared to the money you pay per minute. I am done psychics readings and want to beware everyone to keep their money safe. Do not buy false hope at the expense of your own hard earned money. If he loves you he will make every effort to reconcile or be with you or if you have patience and persevere you will get job.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 08:21:13 AM »
And 4 more:
Lady Celeste ( LOL said I will get a job in a place where there are no other buildings at all around it. May be I will be a forest officer :P )
Readings by Raven  :'(
Tarot by Jane
Mistress voice reader
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 08:23:00 AM by Itsmylife »

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 06:38:52 PM »
I understand where your coming from in thoughts.
I read with many too. I wish I can name the ones I will not call back.
I have read with 2 psychic years ago in person, by chance my first readings with them predictions came true. One was a tragic prediction and so I did not believe her. The second psychic was a prediction of a job and future husband and kids. Only read with them once in person.
Because I seen it and lived it to happen.  I am in quest to find a real one.
This is what keeps me going.  I know there are real psychic but where.
I lost touch with the two I mentioned above.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2017, 09:36:40 PM »
Thank you Joy 2U. I agree there are legit people out there. I have witnessed myself as well. But where, how and when to find them is a big question. So far I do believe in the astrology timeline prediction readings of our family astrologer back in homeland country.
Best of luck to you.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2017, 11:53:05 PM »
 worked for me one time.
I remembered one of them. Share Starwas.
http://www.soothsayershare.net/

She tarot and Cystal ball.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2017, 09:43:26 AM »
It's My life !are you FLOWERS 27?am sorry that happened to i& with ALL those readers how can not even one fail to see ur u not getting a job??i recently interviewed some that got it right for me you maybe want to try-Jade8928.friend sue,Michelle and Josh all says me getting a new job and passing my interview .I am sorry but u are right it's all entertainment.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2017, 09:20:23 AM »
Hi  transplantnurse!
No my screen name was not Flowers 27. I think some other people in early posts also mentioned this name but anyways I am not :)

anything