Author Topic: Have there been times when you have been more accurate than the adviser?  (Read 2231 times)

Rediska

in outcomes or in the present? I HATE when this happens because I scare myself when I get my own predictions correct. I predicted MANY things and they became true whereas the reader him or herself was completely incorrect. I have also read the situation more correctly than the adviser themselves  :-\ Most of my predictions are on the realistic side and they aren't always warm and fuzzy which is why I hate when I am correct lol. It is just depressing and while I love being intuitive and empathic, it is both a blessing and a curse. I think another reason is because I know the POI personally so that helps but a true psychic should be able to figure him out.

Offline FaithnTrust

Re: Have there been times when you have been more accurate than the adviser?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 05:43:22 PM »
Yes, me too! We are all intuitive....except these so called psychics...lol! Liston to your gut...not these readers.

Offline Dani1219

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 07:47:10 AM »
Hi, I have never replied to anything but this peaked my interest. I went to a local psychic over a year ago and he asked to see pictures. Regardless, he said that my POI and I would never work out. This reading has always stuck with me. 2 months after the reading I had a dream that I would reconnect with him in 6mos from then. I did. Also, 2 weeks after that local reading he and I also connected. We actually are still in contact. We are both in other relationships so this is difficult but we have some strange connection. I am learning more to rely on my own intuition.

Rediska

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 01:25:30 AM »
Hi, I have never replied to anything but this peaked my interest. I went to a local psychic over a year ago and he asked to see pictures. Regardless, he said that my POI and I would never work out. This reading has always stuck with me. 2 months after the reading I had a dream that I would reconnect with him in 6mos from then. I did. Also, 2 weeks after that local reading he and I also connected. We actually are still in contact. We are both in other relationships so this is difficult but we have some strange connection. I am learning more to rely on my own intuition.

Oh, how neat! Good for you but you got lucky-you saw it all in a dream.

anything