Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 2919 times)

Offline Dannika

Hi all
« on: December 02, 2016, 08:05:55 PM »
I finally broke down and decided to get a username to post on these boards - I admit that I've been lurking since July. Figured I could share some of my experiences with some of the readers on keen that have been discussed on these boards as I might be able to offer some useful information. I have  been using keen for 11 or 12 years sporadically...I probably can't remember every single reader I've ever read with but I can tell you about the few readers I still occasionally choose to read with because of their accuracy over the years.

Just wanted to say hi real quick and I'll post about my readers a little later on today :-)

stargazer

Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 09:11:06 PM »
Welcome Dannika  :)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 01:06:20 AM »
Welcome and I look forward to your post! 8)

Rediska

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 06:18:23 AM »
I am new too! Already made two topics via California Psychics and Keen.com lol. I am also a fellow lurker but I officially created an account.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 02:45:52 PM »
Okay - my list is probably going to dissapoint because I don't read with many advisors anymore. I have definitely tried many over the years, here are the ones that have made the cut:

Queen of Cups18 - she is at the top of my reader list. Hands down I know she has a gift. I know many people on these boards don't like her for various reasons but she is really the only reader that has been consistently accurate over time for me, and again by time I mean years and years. I know she can come across a certain way over the phone but I think how she is being perceived by some is misunderstood sometimes. She accurately predicted things like me leaving a former job after causing some "trouble" - which ended up happening even though at the time there was no way I thought that could ever happen. She has also picked up on crazy random stuff - one time my bathtub was clogged and I was waiting for a plumber when she took my call and randomly during the reading told me that she was smelling "standing/stale water" - crazy! She accurately predicted whether or not love interests would end up turning into anything significant - and she was right about every single one of them to my dissappointment at most times. From accurately describing why things would not work or when I was dating saying that this person was "just passing through" - all of it true. She has also picked up on an ex that I no longer wish to associate with and known that that was specifically the case without me telling her anything at all - and she knew some pretty specific details too. I do think she gives the most accurate details when you ask her for a general reading. Surprisingly enough she did give me some positive news around a newer love interest recently during a reading without me prompting her...so without going into too much detail we'll have to see how it all goes down as this is really one of the first times I have gotten some positive love news from her. I will say that her timing isn't super accurate but has overall been super on point for me.

Sweethearts Tarot - the only other reader I have semi-consistently read with...she has been 50/50 for me. She has certainly been wrong on some readings, but there have been times during readings where she randomly told me something would happen and it did, and these instances weren't necessarily generic predictions. For example, she told me that my former ex and me would move in together really quickly and we did. More recently earlier this year she told me I would meet someone significant who was either one day or one year younger or older than me...a few days later  I became really good friends with a girl who is exactly one year older than me to the day. I only read with her on occasion but i wouldnt  necessarily take her readings to the bank like I have been able to with queen of cups if it came down to it.

And those are really the two that have made the cut over the years. Because I have lurked this forum, i have used Aries Intuition/Kisha and Spiritualist Reader/Cookie. I can't really confirm anything from them just yet.

Aries Intuition - actually gave me a positive reading on this love interest, and gave me the same upcoming prediction as QoC before QoC even gave it to me. Very pleasant although she does tend to ramble a bit. We'll see what happens.

Spiritualist Reader/Cookie - I do think she has a gift but I feel like maybe she needs to hone in on her skill a little more - when asking for a prediction what she actually ended up giving me was a very accurate description of the past and things that have already happened, thinking it was in the future. She did give me a timeline for this love interest and it was overall positive, so we'played see what happens.

Anyways just thought I'd share...I'll definitely be putting in my two cents in a couple of other posts too..

anything