Author Topic: Is anyone psychic at all?  (Read 6693 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Is anyone psychic at all?
« on: December 08, 2016, 12:22:36 AM »
I call 5 different psychic they all tell me different story when I give them more information they change their story what the hell.

Offline Sooshi

Re: Is anyone psychic at all?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 01:38:40 AM »
Who did you read with? Were they supposed to be good ones?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 01:45:00 AM »
read with
Luna Sue
LotusofLight
Silver Faery Hawk
arradaza
i just ask them why a friend remove me from facebook and they give me different answer. They were all wrong that what I known.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 01:49:21 AM »
I haven't heard of a single one of those readers before. Maybe try one of the more popular ones on the board? An empath would probably be be the way to go if you're just looking for the "why" of the situation rather than predictions. I like Scott Angel for that sort of question. I know that a lot of people on here don't like him because he can be brutally harsh and he's occasionally off. He's usually right on for me, but he has been wrong on occasion. I think he's at about 75-80% accurate for me. Plus, he's $1.99 a minute and he gets down to business quickly, 5 minutes can usually cover a single question like that thoroughly. If the answer he gives you doesn't seem right, you can hang up and you're not out a lot of cash.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 01:53:58 AM by Sooshi »

Offline anna81

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 02:20:14 AM »
I am starting to wonder the same thing! I have spoken to a lot of the top psychics and they all said (except one but during my second reading she had a totally different view and story and predicted contact)....He cares for you, the feelings are there! He wants to come back...he will contact you the week of December 10th. Well today I found out he moved back to Europe. :/

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 02:36:45 AM »
With your guy Anna, who knows how long that will last.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 04:15:38 AM »
I known there are some real psychic out there but the one on keen are mostly fake or little talent at best, one time there was a girl l like at work but she always hang out with this one dude at work I call most of the keen psychic 95 percent got it all wrong they all said she like you they are only building a friendship 3 months later they were together and i got heartbroken lol. One psychic on keen got it somewhat right she said this girl like you but not willing to commit to anything and will date the other guy because she don't want a serious relationship but it been 6 months and they are still together so who known.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 05:36:39 AM »
I known there are some real psychic out there but the one on keen are mostly fake or little talent at best, one time there was a girl l like at work but she always hang out with this one dude at work I call most of the keen psychic 95 percent got it all wrong they all said she like you they are only building a friendship 3 months later they were together and i got heartbroken lol. One psychic on keen got it somewhat right she said this girl like you but not willing to commit to anything and will date the other guy because she don't want a serious relationship but it been 6 months and they are still together so who known.

It just goes to show, that maybe you read with one real, ethical reader...and unfortunately for you she was correct.  They all for the most part don't know jack.  Who was that reader anyway?

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 06:10:27 AM »
I am starting to wonder the same thing! I have spoken to a lot of the top psychics and they all said (except one but during my second reading she had a totally different view and story and predicted contact)....He cares for you, the feelings are there! He wants to come back...he will contact you the week of December 10th. Well today I found out he moved back to Europe. :/

I am so sorry.  I know how it feels to put your trust in readings, only to find out they were so terribly wrong.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 11:38:13 AM »
Sorry to hear of that. I know how it feels to get mixed answers-and pay for them on top of that  :-\

I just wish they would just say what they see, no positive spin, no feed me a load of ish none of that. Strictly what you see. Unfortunately, I don't know that some see anything and others are afraid to say what they see for fear of negative feedback.

I know this isn't a recommendation post BUT  (and there I go making one...smh) try Elva Jade out on psychic power network. Next to Diane 731 she has been the most accurate for me and she is 1.99 per minute.

anything