Author Topic: Scott Angel  (Read 19655 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Scott Angel
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2016, 01:49:28 AM »
Scott sounds extremely negative towards every situation regardless who it is.  Maybe he's got a bad taste in his mouth about women right now and can only give negative readings?  Seems kinda strange to me.

RedVelvet

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2016, 07:14:30 AM »
Yeah I agree. He seems to say the same shit to anyone calling about an ex.  :o

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2016, 01:10:18 PM »
Scott sounds extremely negative towards every situation regardless who it is.  Maybe he's got a bad taste in his mouth about women right now and can only give negative readings?  Seems kinda strange to me.

He is and he uses canned replies, yes, I get that bitter vibe from him too.  Has he EVER given a positive prediction?  lol.  He probably throws one in here and there to be safe. :P

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2016, 06:41:08 PM »
I honestly don't think there's much demand for "life coaches". It seems like one of those fru fru superfluous professions, like a professional home organizer or interior designer or other things that people are expected to be able to do on their own. Still, I've always found his readings to be pretty on point, but then again, I tend to be rather cynical so maybe our views just tend to align on things.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2016, 06:55:40 PM »

I remember him telling me that he was the graduate of a Tony Robbins life coaching program and preferred to give life coaching advice rather than predicting the future. He'd rather give people tools to deal with their situation rather than give psychic insight. You'd think then that he'd get off Keen and find people who want to talk to a life coach. But I suspect he doesn't do that because it's far easier to log into Keen and have Keen do the marketing than him having to build his own business.

And considering that he's charging $2/minute, I'm sure he's getting a lot of calls and his resentment for the "When will he call?" questions is probably sky high.

Also, I remember he told me (why these people tell me their life stories when I call is beyond me) that he is in a wheelchair and has had a turbulent life. I get the feeling there might be some mental issues or a learning disability at play as well.

Not writing any of this to be negative. I'm just giving insight into why his readings aren't great.

Wow that makes sense, almost got a bitter, angry vibe from him. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2016, 09:01:28 PM »
I honestly don't think there's much demand for "life coaches". It seems like one of those fru fru superfluous professions, like a professional home organizer or interior designer or other things that people are expected to be able to do on their own.

Right. And on top of that, the world is flooded with life coaches and most of them don't seem to have any exceptional talent or skill.

My ex is a life coach with a biblical base.  Let me tell you, he is so full of bullshit, he conned me out of tens of thousands of dollars, is a lair and basically a sociopath. He can't finish anything he starts, was in huge financial debt (until he met me) and hes a bump on a log with a hard on in bed, but he's a life coach for spiritual, financial and relational issues.  HA!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2016, 02:20:00 AM »
He was negative as hell with me in August but what he said might have been true.  He said I wouldn't see any movement or change until at least the holidays and so far, no movement and change.  But he was really depressing to talk to. 

Offline glamgal

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2016, 06:57:11 PM »
I talked to him over the summer. Thinking back, he was wrong about everything. He predicted my finances would plummet. They didn't. He was completely off about the person I asked about as well. I was having a work issue and he was sure co-workers were sabotaging me. That ended up not being the case.

If I remember, he was good at giving words of wisdom, but not great at being a psychic.

I think I wrote about this in a previous post on this thread, but I have to mention it again, the last time I had a reading with him, I had to just hang up in the middle of it. I have never, ever hung up on a psychic. But he was so inaccurate, and so negative, I just couldn't be on the phone with him anymore.

Presence, I had to gracefully hang up on his ass too. It was a while back but boy oh boy was he terrible. SMH.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2016, 01:18:58 AM »
Just read with him yesterday. Says my ex intends that we will get back together in the future, that things aren't done between us for good. Sees us reconnecting over the next couple of months.

anything