Author Topic: Dominique / Leo  (Read 8212 times)

Offline jadedflower

Dominique / Leo
« on: October 31, 2016, 04:39:14 AM »
Hi everyone! After a long while, I finally got access to this forum and I'm super excited to talk to you all!

Long story short, I've been calling a mess of psychics up due to the recent break-up between my ex and I. (In a nutshell: He broke up with me, it was a on-off, toxic relationship, I still have hope that there could be a future with us and I understand that that "future" may not be for a long while because we both have a lot to work on.)

For CP, Dominique and Leo told me the same prediction (I spoke with Leo early September and I spoke with Dominique late September - I used two different accounts so I do not think they shared notes or CP had notes on me.)

Leo told me that my ex will be coming back between December 2016-March 2017 (he couldn't see the exact timing). Before my ex's reappearance in my life, he will be dating another girl - a girl whom he came to for intimacy. Leo says they will break up because he doesn't see a long future with her and that this girl will not affect him coming back to me. Leo also insisted that this is a destined outcome and even if I leave this issue behind, my ex will come back. So far Leo is right about how Sept and Oct are - I've been talking to other guys but I'm still emotionally loyal to my ex, contact between my ex and I is spotty, the hang out my ex and I had on Sept 24 equated to friendship and pressure is now off of my ex to be in a relationship with me. He also described the reasons we broke up and my ex well - he was paranoid and felt that he couldn't live up to the expectations I had for him. Leo also mentioned that even with my ex and I reuniting, our relationship will still be on-off - my ex is going to very wishy-washy (really wants the relationship and at other times, doesn't) and he warned me to proceed to caution. Leo also told me there's nothing I can do at the moment to savage this relationship and the effort has to come from my ex.

In the beginning, Dominique told me the exact same prediction as Leo but with greater details (something that I love about Dominique). She also described my ex and the reasons why we broke up very well. She also surprised me how well she described our entire relationship - my ex was aggressive when he was first pursing me and then later started to take the relationship for granted and became very immature, paranoid, & insecure. She also vividly described my ex's new love interest and how it is through that relationship that he realizes he had better when he was with me. Dominique said there will be no contact from him for October (true) and November. She gave me the timeframe of Nov-Dec of him breaking it off with his gf and slowly making his way back to me.   

I then read with Dominique a few days later and she gave me the same prediction, along with more details with the new love interest. She also warned me that my reunion with my ex can easily turn into a friends with benefits relationship if I don't assert myself. However, this time around, she told me to not completely cut contact off as it will speed things up to stay under his radar. She gave me the same timeframe of Nov-Dec and moving onwards to a stable relationship Dec-Jan.

Then, for my third reading with Dominique, she told me there wasn't a female energy around him - at least not one that he has deep feelings for. She, however, told me the same details as the last two readings and gave me the same time frames. However, this time, she mentioned that my future is really in my hands as I have many options - my ex will be coming back for a reconnection but I can see it as closure or work with him to build a "soulmate connection", there is someone in my life that will confess his feelings for me in Nov-Dec (I think I may know who it is), and there is a new guy in Feb.

All in all, I like to know what is the accuracy of these two readers? I felt that I connected well with both but I'm a bit perplex on Dominique as her third reading changed. I do think my ex could be possibly seeing someone else at the moment, however... (His Amazon account was still logged onto my laptop and I saw he recently purchased a box of condoms...) 

It is also weird how they're giving me similar timeframes of similar predictions. (I also spoke to Raissa who said he probably had a few hookups and she said she believes the last week of November will be good for us. She also said we have a 80-85% chance of getting back together).

Thank you in advance for replying!

Offline ahenry004

Re: Dominique / Leo
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 05:39:19 PM »
Ola,

Ive read with Dominique multiple times in regards to and ex. first she told me in March he will reach out and we will communicate and he will make a 360, also that there was a female influence and that he cares for me deeply. she described my situation in great detail and i was impressed. i continued to read with her at lease 5 times. every month that i spoke with her shed push the timelines back, not knowing that i had spoken to her previously. the fifth time i spoke with her, after 4 months of her telling me to wait on him because he was worth it, she told me that i would meet someone better compatible with me and was looking for marriage and that i should not be fixated on him, which was confusing for me.
Overall she described my situation greatly, but nothing she said has taken place.  except that i would not see my ex before a 6 month long work detail, and that i would meet a man that was better suited for me, who i am currently involved with, happy, and would never ever consider my ex again.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 07:23:08 PM »
So I read with 3 times and I did give it time .. I can confirm she was 100 percent wrong for me. According to her stuff would have been fine and improving in the positive and i have moved on from that situation. Just wanted to give an update. She gave a great deal of detail and nothing from it happened I actually gave it an extra month to have her predictions happen based on her time frame but the person she said would put more effort has completely seized communication and I don't care any more.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 02:23:57 AM »
Hi I am new here and just read these posts. I had a similar situation with Dominique. My first reading was great and I followed her guidance regarding my ex that came back into my life. Then things got rocky fast and I called her back her reading was completely different and told me to back off and predictions that things would get better mid-jan. Well its mid-jan and I haven't heard from him for a month so I decided to call her last night (i shouldn't have) and she said that he suddenly has a negative energy around him and he's sleeping around/drinking heavily BUT I should wait until mid-Feb before I cut him off.

I think she can only read current energy but can't see a final outcome not even a few months out. I read with 3 times in 3 months and things changed drastically!

In parellel I had spoke to Stevie and she told me not even give him chance because he's to immature and doesn't see a future. I decided to trust Dominique I should have listened to Stevie.

Any other stories? :)

Offline nancy

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 10:24:47 PM »
I has a reading with Dominique last night.  She said me and my ex meant to be together and we will have a healthy relationship.   At this point I don't know what to believed anymore.  This reading she sound a little vague and I didn't feel i'm into her reading last night.  She said he didn't want to give me fairy tale but I think she is. 

candiednut

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 10:42:16 PM »
Nothing Dominique has predicted for me has ever come true except random minor predictions. She is extremely overrated in my opinion

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2017, 01:50:44 AM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:18:01 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline nancy

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 06:04:54 AM »
@sunlightstar

I has 4 reading with Dominique, the first 3 reading was about 3 months ago. Dominique never remember me.   She said me and now ex will get better each month. Apparently she didn't see we break up in May. Every single reading she always said we were meant to be together and will have healthy relationships. Last night reading she said the same thing but able to picked up we are not communicate right now but thing will turn around.  some of Dominique mini prediction Came true.  I'll will update with you if me and my ex communicate in July. She said in July we will have some communication. At this point I just let it be.

anything