Author Topic: Johnna Duke  (Read 15462 times)

stargazer

Johnna Duke
« on: October 29, 2016, 05:22:15 PM »
Has anyone read with johhna duke? I read with her back in june and she was correct about something happening later this year.

Offline Jjj

Re: Johnna Duke
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 05:27:37 PM »
What was it based on?

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 06:56:39 PM »
Relationship stuff

Offline glamgal

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 03:27:48 PM »
I know this adds nothing to thread of substance, but I have wanted to read with her but her reviews turned me away. I read somewhere she will reject calls if people don't review after the call....that turned me off to her

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 07:34:16 PM »
I don't leave feedback on keen unless if I know for sure that they are right .. read with her in feb and she gave predictions for June / July ..it is almost nov NOTHING like she said happened. I don't know if she didn't work with me or what but I spoke to her for 8 mins and she said a lot of things. Nothing she predicted happened

stargazer

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 02:06:36 PM »
I've spoken to her before. She told me she does this with new callers if they've left bad feedback for other readers.
I was in line to talk to her, have never spoken to her before, and she blocked me. Like wtf? And doesn't that come across like an elitest dog?

stargazer

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 02:16:42 PM »
@x- Her prediction did come true for me. It was a little off in timing but I was shocked she was right. I haven't called her again. I do think it's really fucked up she blocks new callers if they've left bad feedback.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 06:05:06 PM »
Email and ask her. She has her facebook and twitter accounts listed on her site: http://johnnaduke.com/

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 06:14:12 PM »
I was impressed by what she picked up on..she has some type of gift. Predictions were up in the air and I feel she sees far into the future.

I don think shes a bit of a cunt though...so worried about bad feedback and maintaining her account.

stargazer

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2017, 09:38:08 PM »
Since when do witches have a more tuned-in psychic ability.
they don't, at least not necessarily. from her website, it sounds like she combines her psychic ability with magic. when I read with her, it was just a reading. she didn't mention spells/magic or anything like that.

Offline jas

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2017, 10:44:59 PM »
I read with her today and she certainly is upbeat and has a lot to say.  I am glad I called, and only time will tell if she is correct with her predictions, but overall I just can't spend 6 a minute.  I spend $6.50 to talk with Soulful Journeys but that is the only one I spend that much on.

Offline jas

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 10:46:51 AM »
No updates - She made two predictions; one related to career and the other romance.  By the end of December, I should know about one of the predictions....will let you know.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2017, 08:40:11 PM »
Connected well have predictions they never passed none.

Offline jas

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2017, 01:03:35 AM »
Connected well have predictions they never passed none.

So nothing she told you happened?  Not one thing?

Offline GinnyWeasley

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2019, 05:15:30 PM »
SO I have been reading with Johnna for a few years now.  I don't know why I choose to keep reading with her as in hindsight she has never been that accurate with me, and I think where she has been has been more of a coincidence, or intuition regarding crap that happens in every relations..  But a chat reading i had with her  a few weeks ago was the breaking point for me.

She is always claiming she does candle magick, etc and doesn't charge anything.  As someone who believes in that, and dabbles in it, i can see it either way - some would do it for free for the good karma. but the materials are costly so I can see charging for it.  I have been open with her about the candle magic I do, and a lot of times she would ask if i was doing my magic.  Sometimes I would be honest with her about why i abandoned it etc.  SO last week i was chatting with her as she sent out a note asking if anyone needed magick to let her know before the full moon.  So i let her know that I was doing a jar spell, and the candle was lighting perfectly.  Like in every way.  Her response?  Well, that could just mean that it is a well made candle.  I responded to her that I always use the same candles for all my candle work, and i have never had an instance like this.  THEN she says something like "well - magick doesn't always mean anything or help, because if it did everyone would do it".  and one time when i had someone else do it (for a very reasonable fee), I told her that the report was quite positive.  Her response?  "Well just remember - they are conducting a business so they will tell you anything"

I wanted to respond "well doesn't that mean that you can't be trusted as well, considering you solicit calls in response to emails for magic services?"  BUT I didn't, because i don't want her to block me so that I can call her later and tell her she was wrong. 

Anyway - i needed to vent as I think she is not as she says she is.  And I am continuing the candle work as it does do some good IMO.  And that is my belief