Author Topic: Madam Tiger Moon  (Read 3916 times)

Offline Grounded

Madam Tiger Moon
« on: October 07, 2016, 08:44:48 PM »
Idk if anyone read w/ her but I really liked her and always went straight to her whenever I felt like a tarot reading. She was very nice and funny and pretty accurate for me. Well I went to read w/her a while back and even sent her a few messages. Come to find out she passed on. Maybe its bc I'm sick of being in this damn airport or sick af of all the neg ppl and neg ish everywhere and she was such a nice lady and a good reader that helped me out some but I'm feeling hella sad about this atm to the point I'm crying.

This place is as neg and nasty as usual but I'm not down w/ calling ppl names and trashing readers just bc we can and its the internet and readers are all scammers and we're all up in here being honest when we talk shit. MTM was a good person and a good tarot reader and I know for a fact she did her best. Sure as my ass hurts from being in this damn seat for hours, someone trashed her and called her names. Sure af it hurt her rep and even more it hurt her feelings bc she wasn't a person,she was just a fucking psychic or "scammer" bc when you "feel scammed' you 100% were as we all know here

Well she died and who gaf bc she was a scammer/fraud/liar/horrible/bitch/hag/crazy like they all are bc someone in here said so.

Offline bstalling

Re: Madam Tiger Moon
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 10:07:55 PM »
I agree with Presence. I actually read with her a few times, found her to be good with cards. I didn't see her on often though. Hope she rests in peace.

Offline bluebelle

Re: Madam Tiger Moon
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 07:42:19 PM »
I agree with Presence. I actually read with her a few times, found her to be good with cards. I didn't see her on often though. Hope she rests in peace.

I was sad to read this also..she was very nice.

anything