Author Topic: closeed my account after 12 years. Guess how much I gave to keen? $42,684. You?  (Read 16753 times)

Offline Grounded

All the readers were dead wrong abt your ex but she's the only one trashed on the regular. Things that make you go hmmm...

« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 06:24:44 PM by Grounded »

Offline bstalling

here we go! someones favorite is criticized and someone doesn't like it. this gets so old.

Offline Grounded

I been here long enough to know how you roll w/ every damn gang bang in here so I'm not surprised you ignore that always say I won't name my favs on here. Nvm I said all the readers were wrong for her.  Idgaf who gets criticized or if yall love on a reader like they lay wood on you every night so miss me w/ that bs.

Offline bstalling

can you speak english? nevermind.

I get why sapphire gets criticized. she had a lot of hype and you didnt get much substance out of her readings. She knows stuff, but it ends up being fluff or not mattering in the bigger picture. I'm critical of a lot of readers, but these air-fairy empaths I critique the most.

Offline Grounded

I must be psychic af cuz I knew you'd be running up in here w/ that noise. Every reader is amazeballs and you can validate how their right for hot minute but their all horrible psychic w/ a quickness. Esp her. Soon as someone mentions her BOOM like as if there's a alert going off. Like I said Things that you go hmm...

Offline bstalling

I must be psychic af cuz I knew you'd be running up in here w/ that noise. Every reader is amazeballs and you can validate how their right for hot minute but their all horrible psychic w/ a quickness. Esp her. Soon as someone mentions her BOOM like as if there's a alert going off. Like I said Things that you go hmm...

So are you criticizing us for being critical of her or are you criticizing us for liking her?

I don't think most people that get heated about reviews can discern the difference. Most readers offer mixed results..its never just black and white. Its mostly grey..even for my favorites. I have good and bad things to say about every reader that I still call periodically.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Both Sapphire and Lady P were wrong for me. At the time of the readings I felt like they knew what they were talking about and were "tuning in" ....looking back what they told me was very vague information and not specific at all. Both said the person of interest would come forward and both were incorrect for me.

Offline Grounded

So are you criticizing us for being critical of her or are you criticizing us for liking her?

I don't think most people that get heated about reviews can discern the difference. Most readers offer mixed results..its never just black and white. Its mostly grey..even for my favorites. I have good and bad things to say about every reader that I still call periodically.

Yeah saying idaf who loves or hates ANY reader = "getting heated"

Offline bstalling

Yeah saying idaf who loves or hates ANY reader = "getting heated"

So..you wanna explain what your issue is? It seems that you don't like that Sapphire was "bashed". True or no?

Offline bstalling

Nevermind. Saw your post about Madam Tyger Moon. I guess you want us to not saying anything bad about a reader to avoid harming a psychics reputation even if they were terribly wrong for us? I don't understand that logic, but we all have a right to voice when one dosent live up to our expectations. This site isn't any different from Yelp or any other review site that customers review products and services on.

I just don't understand the need to "protect" readers. Their adults guys, they know that they are offering a service, and they know that clients can get critical of them. And, clients can still choose to read with them and make up their own mind about their session. I just don't get it. This is the very use of this board. Being critical isn't being negative...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 09:27:09 PM by bstalling »

Offline Itsmylife

Hello Lala 1206,
I am so sorry for such a waste of hard earned money. But again this is what you wanted and your heart desired at that time.
Better late then never. I think we all make choices like this at some stage in our lives. I also wasted a couple thousand $ on Kasamba even worse then keen. At that time I had no idea about rippoff reports or psychic forums. I joined keen couple months back. So far have not been able to benefit from a single psychic literally. I initially saw a couple were somewhat accurate for me but only for insignificant details.
Reading this forum again and again has helps me alot to not to chat with anyone again. I swear 3 times i have added funds 2 times to try sincerity for the first time and a couple other to get an "update" from aries intuition but literally after reading these reviews i ended up requesting for refund to my credit card each time lol. Just today I got desperate about my situation and immediately added funds to chat with Kisha but again changed my mind and asked for refund. Yay, looks like problem of wasting money is solving.
So its never too late. Its my life, my money, and  these problems are also mine. These psychics are no smarter then i am. Only God can help me fix my issues. Only timecan heal my wounds. Life is about making choices and I choose not to spend my hard earned money on  people who cant even tell half or less then facts.
I was reading yesterday here on this forum how a psychic said an automobile has feelings. At that time i had thought its a last nail in the coffin of psychic readings.

This forum has been of tremendous help me to save myself of permanent wreck of a huge money waste.
As long as we are weak to trust their BS readings these psychics will continue to suck our money like parasites (i am not saying which psychic is right or which is wrong). i know matters of heart are so sensitive. Few years back when i wasted money it was mainly on Kasamba and on a guy who didn't even have feelings for me... and i got particularly close to one psychic who claims to be a reiki healer and has 4.99/5 thousands of glowing reviews. I bet even a few would be from me years back when she fed me with crap about how much he loves me and even saw a marriage down the road.  She couldn't read his feelings good. I also noticed whenever i would ask more of a predictive questions she would simply say oh its undecided yet and 2 days later i would hear about that certain thing. She was soooo wrong even as an empath. I don't know how can she ever have such glowing reviews... but then i also dont know how could i be her regular client for 3-4 years.Fault is with me.
But this time i didn't waste ALOT. Because of this forum and literally not chatted with psychics more then 4-5min (besides kisha, LP, Eleen Hartwell, abundant visions which was a bit frequent) and realized even i was careful about spending a bit toocautious but still spent 400$.Though i would admit LP, kisha, Adundant vision etc may not be best but still atleast a few things did pan out no matter even how small or how insignificant but atleast i got something out of money but that Kasamba money waste on that lady...  worst loss.
Best of luck to you in your future endeavors. May God and angels be with you, me and all of us.

Offline FaithnTrust

Presence is 100% correct! It is not bashing, it is purely stating a fact. Wrong is wrong.  I think Sapphire is sweet, but NOT one bit psychic.
Bstalling...if you would like me to re-post all who were wrong, I'b be happy too. My only motivation when I comment is to maybe (hopefully)  help someone stay clear of a reader who has missed a MAJOR event.