Author Topic: Bad Reviews  (Read 5362 times)

Offline Baypark1

Bad Reviews
« on: October 03, 2016, 05:02:54 PM »
So after my update last week, I went back to the advisors that told me there would be contact/rekindling/reconnection by the end of September.   Some of the ones that didn't give fairtales and said there were challenges but did get favorable outcomes, I emailed and the only one that responded was Judi and she just said Wow and she was proud of me for standing up for myself.  Ok whatever.  The others didn't respond.  Those who were so flipping wrong with their predictions, I left feedback.  Elizabeth3 emailed me and said how much it hurts their business with one star ratings and I should have given it more time.  Ummm no.  If you're wrong you are wrong and maybe you shouldn't give such fairy tale readings.  Readings by Rayna said "how could you"?  How could I?  Easy LOL 

I'm kinda shocked that these people get all butt hurt when you give them honest but negative feedback, but they have no problem giving you bullshit lies and taking your money.  Whatever....

stargazer

Re: Bad Reviews
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 06:17:15 PM »
So after my update last week, I went back to the advisors that told me there would be contact/rekindling/reconnection by the end of September.   Some of the ones that didn't give fairtales and said there were challenges but did get favorable outcomes, I emailed and the only one that responded was Judi and she just said Wow and she was proud of me for standing up for myself.  Ok whatever.  The others didn't respond.  Those who were so flipping wrong with their predictions, I left feedback.  Elizabeth3 emailed me and said how much it hurts their business with one star ratings and I should have given it more time.  Ummm no.  If you're wrong you are wrong and maybe you shouldn't give such fairy tale readings.  Readings by Rayna said "how could you"?  How could I?  Easy LOL 

I'm kinda shocked that these people get all butt hurt when you give them honest but negative feedback, but they have no problem giving you bullshit lies and taking your money.  Whatever....
Totally agree with u. They deserve the feedback u gave them if they were wrong for u. Nothing wrong with being honest. Who cares if they're butt hurt lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 07:46:09 PM »
They had their chance to remedy the situation since you emailed them. Now when they get bad feedback, they want to be concerned? Proves me theory that most clients just forget about the reading and move along..a lot of psychics count on this fact. I wish more clients left bad feedback when the psychic was wrong.

Every reader who I have given bad feedback to and has had the gumption to send me an email, has always sent a nastygram. No one really took responsibility for being wrong. It was always some excuse about "nothing is set in stone" , timing wasn't right, or I'm just being an ungrateful client. A lot of them say that they will tell you the truth and a lot of clients don't want to hear it...but it also works both ways. A lot of them are not at all open to honest feedback when they are wrong.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 11:57:00 PM »
I don't leave bad feedback. If I didn't like the reading, I don't leave a rating. The only one who pissed me off enough to want to leave bad feedback was Ask Fran. Good lord that woman was terrible. I don't know how she does it, but she makes it like she's just on the verge of saying something important and strings you along to waste the minutes. She didn't give predictions, she didn't even give advice. She just blabbered on without actually saying anything at all. It was like listening to one of Trump's speeches.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 01:10:16 AM »
I don't leave bad feedback. If I didn't like the reading, I don't leave a rating. The only one who pissed me off enough to want to leave bad feedback was Ask Fran. Good lord that woman was terrible. I don't know how she does it, but she makes it like she's just on the verge of saying something important and strings you along to waste the minutes. She didn't give predictions, she didn't even give advice. She just blabbered on without actually saying anything at all. It was like listening to one of Trump's speeches.

LOL!!!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 11:28:43 AM »
I got super pissed at Scott Angel (saying wrong ish-being an asshole etc) and one starred him.  >:( :o

Normally when I don't like a reading, I just don't review them at all.  8)

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 02:38:13 PM »
I have never met a reader who will 'own' that they are wrong. They blame everything and everyone else and they get mean and defensive. They are pissed that they can't string you along anymore and get more of your $$ for more of their bullshit!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 05:30:40 PM »
I think is ridiculous that a person is blocked because theyes gave a bad review.  If someone sucks, people need to know.