Author Topic: Psychics' voice  (Read 2938 times)

Offline monika

Psychics' voice
« on: July 27, 2016, 07:59:43 PM »
I would like to hear Keen psychics opinions about their clients - us. How do they explain the fact that they are correct on some minor predictions but usually the major ones do not pan out. What do they think- is it possible to be 100% correct? I recently hear from one of the popular readers that contact prediction ( which didn't panned out in my case) is extremely difficult to get right. Is that true and if so why? What do our psychics think about callers who excessively call them with the same question: " will be contact me ?" Please, share your opinions with us.

Offline Onyx222

Re: Psychics' voice
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 03:03:23 AM »
Found this to be very helpful. It may answer some of your concerns.

Timing in Psychic Readings: Is Timing important in Psychic Readings?

We get calls for psychic readings from clients whose only question is about timing. They want to know WHEN. When will he call? When will we be married? When will he get a divorce? When will we get back together? When will he tell me he loves me? When will he ask me out?

Timing in psychic readings: How important is the prediction of timing?

Most of the time, unless you are asking WHEN is he going to call, the answer is not something similar to next Tuesday or within the next 3 weeks; the REAL answer to that question is WHEN he (or she) has figured out and learned their life lesson, which is ultimately based on some experience or revelation that individual must have before they are able to continue their journey with you.

That being said we will do what we can to provide timing prediction during your psychic reading, but very often, things must happen according to divine timing, which is pretty much set by God, the Goddess, your angels and spirit guides as well as the angels and spirit guides of those you are asking about. If things seem to be taking a while, it is because one or both of you are in the middle of a karmic life lesson that must be completed before anything can progress in your relationship. Sometimes I have even had a client ask when will their karmic life lesson be completed and while we will try to deliver that information to you, we may not be able to get it because it is between them and their soul.

Timing is a very delicate prediction in the psychic realm. We see and hear numbers, we can use the tarot to determine timing astrologically. For instance, many times I will tell a client that I see there relationship really starting to feel settled when the Sun is in Virgo (or Libra, Pisces – whatever time frame comes up during the reading). We are only able to predict the timing of future events if it comes up clearly during the psychic or tarot reading. When we are given a number, we have to interpret how it fits into to the prediction and reading we are giving.

Sometimes callers are so focused on the timing and time prediction they miss some other key aspects of their reading. During your psychic reading it is important to try and turn your focus to the final outcome as opposed to the timing of specific events. We have seen, time again, callers hold on to any timing prediction so strongly they inadvertently and accidentally create blockages to the prediction actually happening. When you want something so badly, you hold onto to it with such a death grip, you can actually push it further into the future, or in some cases strangle it off completely. We don’t want this to happen, and neither do you.

There have also been occurrences where a timing prediction has been given during the reading but the caller has acted impulsively which in essence, negates the timing prediction. The best way to describe this is by example. One day Betty calls for a reading because her and her boyfriend, Bob, have broken up, and she wants to know when they will be back together and when he will communicate with her. The timing that comes up during the reading is a 3, so the psychic interprets that as either 3 days or 3 weeks or even October 3rd. Betty was feeling rather insecure and really wanting to put their relationship back together, decided to call Bob 3 days later. He was still not feeling like talking about their breakup or fixing the relationship and told her he would call when he was ready to talk. Due to Betty’s impulsiveness she broke down and called after 3 days because she was holding on so tight to the timing prediction she decided to create change, even if it was negative. Now, the timing prediction has been completely blown out the window and we would have to do another psychic reading to predict the next timing outcome for her.

Timing is not written in stone, actually no prediction is written in stone, because time is fluid…like water. There is no structure to it in the psychic or spirit realm, which is where we get our information during the psychic reading. Timing can and will change based on the decisions you make and the decisions and choices the person you are asking about makes during the course of your daily lives, just as Betty’s decision to call Bob created change in the timing prediction.

Albert Einstein concluded that time is relative and that the past, present, and future exist simultaneously. In other words, time is not linear, but we have created linear time (hours, days, weeks, months) so that it makes sense to our linear ways of thinking. We don’t want to argue with Einstein.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
Re: Psychics' voice
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 04:42:28 AM »
Found this to be very helpful. It may answer some of your concerns.

Timing in Psychic Readings: Is Timing important in Psychic Readings?

We get calls for psychic readings from clients whose only question is about timing. They want to know WHEN. When will he call? When will we be married? When will he get a divorce? When will we get back together? When will he tell me he loves me? When will he ask me out?

Most of the time, unless you are asking WHEN is he going to call, the answer is not something similar to next Tuesday or within the next 3 weeks; the REAL answer to that question is WHEN he (or she) has figured out and learned their life lesson, which is ultimately based on some experience or revelation that individual must have before they are able to continue their journey with you.

That being said we will do what we can to provide timing prediction during your psychic reading, but very often, things must happen according to divine timing, which is pretty much set by God, the Goddess, your angels and spirit guides as well as the angels and spirit guides of those you are asking about. If things seem to be taking a while, it is because one or both of you are in the middle of a karmic life lesson that must be completed before anything can progress in your relationship. Sometimes I have even had a client ask when will their karmic life lesson be completed and while we will try to deliver that information to you, we may not be able to get it because it is between them and their soul.

Timing is a very delicate prediction in the psychic realm. We see and hear numbers, we can use the tarot to determine timing astrologically. For instance, many times I will tell a client that I see there relationship really starting to feel settled when the Sun is in Virgo (or Libra, Pisces – whatever time frame comes up during the reading). We are only able to predict the timing of future events if it comes up clearly during the psychic or tarot reading. When we are given a number, we have to interpret how it fits into to the prediction and reading we are giving.

Sometimes callers are so focused on the timing and time prediction they miss some other key aspects of their reading. During your psychic reading it is important to try and turn your focus to the final outcome as opposed to the timing of specific events. We have seen, time again, callers hold on to any timing prediction so strongly they inadvertently and accidentally create blockages to the prediction actually happening. When you want something so badly, you hold onto to it with such a death grip, you can actually push it further into the future, or in some cases strangle it off completely. We don’t want this to happen, and neither do you.

There have also been occurrences where a timing prediction has been given during the reading but the caller has acted impulsively which in essence, negates the timing prediction. The best way to describe this is by example. One day Betty calls for a reading because her and her boyfriend, Bob, have broken up, and she wants to know when they will be back together and when he will communicate with her. The timing that comes up during the reading is a 3, so the psychic interprets that as either 3 days or 3 weeks or even October 3rd. Betty was feeling rather insecure and really wanting to put their relationship back together, decided to call Bob 3 days later. He was still not feeling like talking about their breakup or fixing the relationship and told her he would call when he was ready to talk. Due to Betty’s impulsiveness she broke down and called after 3 days because she was holding on so tight to the timing prediction she decided to create change, even if it was negative. Now, the timing prediction has been completely blown out the window and we would have to do another psychic reading to predict the next timing outcome for her.

Timing is not written in stone, actually no prediction is written in stone, because time is fluid…like water. There is no structure to it in the psychic or spirit realm, which is where we get our information during the psychic reading. Timing can and will change based on the decisions you make and the decisions and choices the person you are asking about makes during the course of your daily lives, just as Betty’s decision to call Bob created change in the timing prediction.

Albert Einstein concluded that time is relative and that the past, present, and future exist simultaneously. In other words, time is not linear, but we have created linear time (hours, days, weeks, months) so that it makes sense to our linear ways of thinking. We don’t want to argue with Einstein.

Funny How I am reading here tonight ,(this is my detterant) and came across this. Not that i am a believer anymore. But back in 2009 when my psychic addiction started and I was calling CP and talked to jayzie about "the love of my life" and according to all of them "I" was the love of his life... Lol. Anywho back to jayzie, she told me we should be together I April. Spend the night.  Told me about his g/f and her ex and her bratty kids.  Well three years later. In APRIL. I run into him...this was 2011, we had a nice night where he kinda confirmed all jayzie said, BUT he was still with her. And they married soon after. So she was wrong in what she saw for me. But was right On insight. So much so. But nothing relevant to me. What is the sense of getting readings?!?!?   None from what I can see. So many here who,have had the opposite happen, as have I have had...