Author Topic: Angels or demons  (Read 9294 times)

Offline Love-33

Re: Angels or demons
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2017, 11:33:13 AM »
The thing is, those "spirits" (demons" will provide lies to psychics. That's why most of the time psychics sell us fairytales. Those spirits are very naughty and not good, they love to give false hopes etc. That's what my aunty told me. She and my cousin (her daughter) have psychic abilities but refuse to use them

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2017, 03:53:45 PM »
I am not sure I understand who the "guides" are......and if they are spirits liked directly to God...wouldn't they always be right?
God is never wrong

However it makes sense that some psychics could get their information from a dark place and not even know it

Problem is... bad spirits can disguise themselves as good. "Satan disguises himself as an angel of light."

So psychics might not be able to discern between good and bad spirits. Or they don't care if they're attaching to a bad spirit.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2017, 04:03:13 PM »
You know a while back I read with someone on Fiverr named James Bulls after seeing him recommended on another forum for being accurate..He was very negative about my situation saying he saw no progress, etc...and all this generally bad stuff about the situation.

A few weeks later, I went to check his page and he was listed under "satanic readings" with this whole elaborate description when that is NOT what it said before.  I was totally freaked out and felt misled, and I never would have read with him had I known.

But, overall he was accurate on the guy I was asking about (nothing panned out), so if he got his info from a bad or dark place, why would they be accurate ? It confuses me to this day.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2017, 05:49:43 PM »
You know a while back I read with someone on Fiverr named James Bulls after seeing him recommended on another forum for being accurate..He was very negative about my situation saying he saw no progress, etc...and all this generally bad stuff about the situation.

A few weeks later, I went to check his page and he was listed under "satanic readings" with this whole elaborate description when that is NOT what it said before.  I was totally freaked out and felt misled, and I never would have read with him had I known.

But, overall he was accurate on the guy I was asking about (nothing panned out), so if he got his info from a bad or dark place, why would they be accurate ? It confuses me to this day.
whoa satanic readings!? in the description, does he say where/who he gets info from?

When I read with him, it just said plain old tarot even though his cards looked weird.  He then changed it over to Satanic readings/rituals on there, and still had a huge following.  He is no longer on Fiverr..from what I could see. 

candiednut

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2017, 05:55:17 PM »
is this him? https://lefthandtarot.blogspot.ca/2017/06/satanic-tarot-card-reading.html

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2017, 06:14:11 PM »

That is freaky. I wonder why he wasn't up front about it from the beginning. Yeah I would not have wanted a reading from someone like that either. It makes you wonder how many readers are not disclosing what kind of readings they are doing or what they are connecting to.

Some spirits might give out just enough accurate information to get someone hooked.

YES!!! I think so! Cause Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2017, 06:31:09 PM »
is this him? https://lefthandtarot.blogspot.ca/2017/06/satanic-tarot-card-reading.html

YUP!  that's him!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2017, 06:45:22 PM »

That is freaky. I wonder why he wasn't up front about it from the beginning. Yeah I would not have wanted a reading from someone like that either. It makes you wonder how many readers are not disclosing what kind of readings they are doing or what they are connecting to.

Some spirits might give out just enough accurate information to get someone hooked.

makes a lot of sense.  I remember him sounding so gentle and nice too, he sent an audio...even at the end, he was like "i wish I had better news"...

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2017, 01:57:16 AM »
Speaking of this angels v. demons stuff, I have an update re: Panache.

To recap, in my reading about a non-romantic situation at work, which is overall a positive place, Panache was giving me mostly love advice. (I'm married, the male coworkers are married... NONE of us are looking to CHEAT.) Anyway, after giving me these sexual love readings about 2 male coworkers, she then said, "Oh wait, I see something else... but I won't bother you with it on the phone... let me email you..."

So, in the email, she said I am going to lose my job (if I haven't already lost a decent job- which I haven't, but I have left a few jobs for more $ and better opportunities) and to "trust no one there". (I have 2000 ppl involved overall- that'd be a lonely existence at work- if I didn't trust anyone.)

UPDATE: I accidentally checked a gmail account I created specifically for setting up a keen appt with her, and the first line I see is " [my real name] I'm sorry you ...." I put in the .... here because I DID NOT open that email. I believe she sees negative forces/vibes/spirits/demons (demons- major SCARE factor for me). I felt like even if she did apologize, she'd be brainwashed by these negative forces to have a non-paying (okay, that sounds '"ew") email friendship with her.

>:( Just search the name "Panache" on this forum and find my other posts regarding her.

Offline Hoyle

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2017, 06:50:45 AM »

That's an interesting question. I think you can tell if their intentions are malicious or not.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 03:09:16 PM by Hoyle »

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2017, 10:19:21 PM »
That's an interesting question. I think you can tell if their intentions are malicious or not.

The psychic or the guides/spirits/forces? It took me awhile to learn a psychic's true intentions, sadly!