Author Topic: Contact Update  (Read 3992 times)

Lovefash67

Contact Update
« on: September 28, 2016, 10:46:27 PM »
I just wanted to give you guys an update. So for the last week or so I called psychics asking if my ex will contact me for my birthday and even though there is 6-5 hours left I already know and had the feeling he wasnt going to reach out.SO far he has not texted me and I just know he won't.

People who were wrong

Jackie Tomlin- Said my ex will contact on bday
Indio CP- Indio said ex will contact first week of october and i asked if he will contact on my bday and she said yes
Isabella CP-Said ex will contact on bday
Sabrina CP-Said ex will contact on bday
Psychic Rudi-I honestly love psychic rudi and he was on point with me and my situation but he said he will contact on bday

People who were right(in regards to not contacting me today)

Sherri Lynn- She confuses me a littlie but she said ex is emotional away from me and will not contact
Cherooke Dawn (Bitwine)- Said ex will not reach out that is "trying" to let go because he feels he cant give me what I want but she loves me.
Nesta (CP)- Said ex wont contact till end of year
Totemanion (Bitwine)- Said ex won't contact right now he has mixed feelings still has feelings for me but doesnt know if it will work
Sincerity (Keen)_Said ex will contact October -November ending
Shani(Psychic Access)-Said ex will contact October-November ending

Suspringly I thought I would have been very broken today about not getting a text from him but Im actually  good.

Offline Lovetodance01

Re: Contact Update
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 04:49:20 PM »
Thank you for sharing! I'm also in the midst of a contact crisis. I hope communication happens as predicted. I recently read with Sincerity also. How was your experience?

Lovefash67

Re: Contact Update
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 06:17:12 PM »
With Sincerity I honestly cant' say because she said my ex and I will be good in July and I ended up cutting things off with my ex  in July and he ended up saying he doesn't love me anymore and to  move on due to me cutting him off.So I really don't know so far no one has been right for me in regards to contact. I'll have to see if he contacts in october/november and update,

anything