Author Topic: Closing your account  (Read 3520 times)

tired of it all

Closing your account
« on: June 03, 2016, 12:23:59 AM »
Wondering if others have closed their account and how long has it been.  I closed my old account a few years ago and I was able to stop calling for a couple of years (I think, not sure how long).  I just ended up opening a new one.  I wonder if this is something you can ever truly stop. 

Offline Sooshi

Re: Closing your account
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 12:32:52 AM »
I went through a phase of consulting a lot of readers years ago. Then I gave up on the situation and walked away so I didn't need readers on that anymore. Then I had a couple of readings after the end of another, less tumultuous relationship and got predictions for the next relationship, which is the one that's been a problem for me recently. I assume that I will once again go a few years between binges once this sorts out, for better or for worse. I find the services valuable, so I don't think I'll give up on them entirely.

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 12:38:56 AM »
I don't really want to stop calling altogether.  But I wish my favorite reader had her own site so I didn't have to deal with Keen. 

allibai3

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 03:03:38 AM »
hey tried it all, I tired closing this account but cant seem to figure it out but anyway.I closed my keen account for a whole month and was doing well and then I came across bitwine and started binge reading there.Yesterday I closed my keen account. I feel like talking to a lot of psychics confuse me and make me feel anxious one person is saying something positve and the other person is saying its a no and of course I cant tell whos right because I am waiting for my ex to contact me.Its just really frustrating and I feel it does not help me move on and I waste money.I have yet to find a reader who works for me a hundred percent.

tired of it all

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 03:34:13 AM »
I know what you mean, I feel the same way about it, I've heard so many different things and some of it is contradictory.  And it's hard to know who or what to believe, until something happens where I can see for myself.  This is mainly regarding my ex but other things too.  These things could take years to work out before I know anything for sure.  So in the meantime it can be agonizing. 

I don't think any of them can work a hundred percent, they are going to be wrong sometimes.  Melody Marie has been the best for me but she has been wrong before.  She hasn't done me any real harm by it though like other readers have.  Some have really put me through the wringer, messed my head up, strung me along with false hope.  The ones who can't admit they are wrong, or might be wrong, are the worst. 

I hear you and I hope if you still want readings that you are able to find a good reader.  Or if you don't that you can walk away from it without needing to go back anymore.  Keen has a few good ones but they are so hard to find.  Keen is probably the lesser of many evils but they are still kind of evil IMO.  It's just too easy to go overboard on there.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 04:26:30 PM »
When it comes to keen at best I can close my account for the weekend... And then by Monday open it ... Yet again. Le sigh

Closed mine today so proud of myself lol...I am going to try really hard to NOT get any more readings for a long while!  I think back that it has been over a year since I started and I am still in a crappy place and that tells me all I need to know lol.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 05:14:54 PM »
Good for you. Xxx