Author Topic: Kris Houngan.  (Read 2476 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Kris Houngan.
« on: September 15, 2016, 01:26:43 AM »
Has anyone read with this guy. I spoke with him last July and I asked about my pio. He told me I would talk with him on the phone this weekend and see him the following weekend. But it was not going anywhere as he didn't want a commitment. Well, he was bang on except it was another man from my past.
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/houngan-kris/11994924

Offline Zenia

Re: Kris Houngan.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 05:14:13 AM »
He made some prediction,that made me tempted to call him back..and when i did..he had blocked me for no reason at all...

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 02:04:06 PM »
I read with him twice and he was accurate with details, but none of his predictions happen. I also read with his wife Emmy Moon she was accurate with 2 predictions I tried her two other times and she was wrong about everything. She's really sweet though.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 08:30:51 PM »
I read with him today.  He said something completely different than everyone else I talked to.  He says my POI thinks Ive deceived him and he's skeptical but he does want to resolve our issues.  I can't imagine this is true because I'm about the most open and honest person I know so I can't imagine what my POI thinks I decieved him about.  So we will see.