Author Topic: Bonus  (Read 3616 times)

Offline Sooshi

Bonus
« on: August 18, 2016, 09:33:30 PM »
So I finally got my $50 bonus for referring a friend to keen and now I'm not sure if I even want another reading at the moment or who I'd want to read with. I just had an insightful reading the other day and I think I'm satisfied for now. FYI, I had to call Keen customer service and "remind" them that I had a bonus coming. The rep was nice and also helpful but it's annoying that the bonus wasn't just automatically added to my account. 

Offline bluebelle

Re: Bonus
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 06:11:12 PM »
save it for a reader you trust...that's a nice chunk for a good reading

this forum sees so dead lately....I see not many coming back to post updates... :(

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 06:19:15 PM »

this forum sees so dead lately....I see not many coming back to post updates... :(

I've been having good results with Judi lately. I would like to try someone else with a bit of this chunk but I am not sure who to try. I was thinking about Sapphire, but she's on so seldom.

allibai3

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 06:42:04 PM »
@bluebelle It could be because things have not happened yet or because people gave up.
@sooshi I spoke to Judi two days ago and she picked up on while chanelleing my ex he said that when he said to me about not loving or finding me attractive anymore that he didn't mean it and he felt tpressured to say something and he's having a bad summer and it's not me its him. He said that he didn't notice a whole month went by without contact and he doesn't want me to be mad with him. Judi said he will contact in 1 or two weeks most likely when he is not panicky anymore and he is relaxed
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 07:47:56 PM by allibai3 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 07:03:21 PM »
I know I don't know your ex but that certainly sounds consistent with him from what I know of him from you so far, Alibai.

allibai3

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 07:48:35 PM »
Yeah I agree sooshi it does sound like something he would say I just wish he would act on it so I can verify

RedVelvet

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 02:32:54 AM »

Yeah :( it's been so dead since that one incident where a member went to his/her favourite reader to tattle lol

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2016, 09:01:47 PM »
Why did Alibai leave?

anything