Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 205365 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #375 on: August 21, 2024, 01:19:03 PM »
Mine was also extremely negative.

Is there any thread on IrishFamilyPsychics? I have tried them for the second time, they gave me even more bad news  ;D They have mixed reviews on here on various threads as well as Etsy. But, they seem to have been correct for me first time around..

Crazy I just read with them for the first time and it was the most doom and gloom reading ever. Not saying it is or isn't accurate, but now idk what to think  :D

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #376 on: August 21, 2024, 03:22:37 PM »
Is there any thread on IrishFamilyPsychics? I have tried them for the second time, they gave me even more bad news  ;D They have mixed reviews on here on various threads as well as Etsy. But, they seem to have been correct for me first time around..

Crazy I just read with them for the first time and it was the most doom and gloom reading ever. Not saying it is or isn't accurate, but now idk what to think  :D

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear this Serenejoy; that is never fun. This reader is unafraid of giving bad news and while it's never fun to hear I appreciate that over a fairytale. Hopefully they were wrong for you this time but please keep us posted either way. They've been good for me so far, I've read with them 3 times and 2 out of 3 have been correct. The third I'm just waiting on so I'll update either way as well. They gave me a very set time frame so I will know for sure.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #377 on: August 21, 2024, 04:20:51 PM »

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear this Serenejoy; that is never fun. This reader is unafraid of giving bad news and while it's never fun to hear I appreciate that over a fairytale. Hopefully they were wrong for you this time but please keep us posted either way. They've been good for me so far, I've read with them 3 times and 2 out of 3 have been correct. The third I'm just waiting on so I'll update either way as well. They gave me a very set time frame so I will know for sure.

I will! I don't want to be naïve about the possibility of it all going south, however - I've had luck with other readers and
with future predictions, and they all have given me a different outcome with this situation. I want to believe them because they've already proven to connect to me regarding predictions, but you just neverrrr know!

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #378 on: August 21, 2024, 08:56:28 PM »
They have mixed reviews on here, so please don’t think about their prediction too much. :) I hope they were wrong for you! Please do come and k to update us!
They said ‘no’ to everything I asked about lol. They said POI will not meet with me for closure next month when I’m in his city because he’s scared of conflict/confrontation. I hope this is wrong. Will know in 3 weeks time if they were correct…
 Also said I will not be travelling in January, but that’s the opposite of what another reader has told me (one that’s been right on everything else so far). So- let’s see.
I also appreciate bad news over fairytales though, of course- provided it’s the truth..

« Reply #379 on: August 22, 2024, 12:23:05 AM »

[/quote]

Don’t worry prediction never happened for me. They are not good
[/quote]

Lys - would you be OK to share what they said to you vs what transpired?

Offline Lys

« Reply #380 on: August 22, 2024, 09:36:48 AM »

Don’t worry prediction never happened for me. They are not good
[/quote]

Lys - would you be OK to share what they said to you vs what transpired?
[/quote]

It was all wrong, she talked about my ex and it was wrong she said we will move together lol nop, Said I will find a new job for long term (no) I always change of jobs each year, said I will be pregnant in a near future (no lol). The readings was in 2018

« Reply #381 on: August 22, 2024, 07:32:55 PM »
Oh wow she was totally off then! And with good news, which always hurts!  Thanks, Lyn. Hope things have improved for you. X

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #382 on: August 22, 2024, 07:38:33 PM »
I had a reading with them and they sucked. They were very negative. I would not reccomend.

« Reply #383 on: August 22, 2024, 08:10:46 PM »
They were negative for me as well but also very much correct unfortunately. I’m not sure about the second reading tho, as also negative but I refuse to let things happen the way they said they would.  :D

Offline Boba

« Reply #384 on: August 23, 2024, 02:19:38 PM »
Irish family were right 2 times for me . Both positive. I had the ex reconcile reading and his currentt feelings reading. At the time seemed impossible to reconcile so i thought they are wrong.time frame was anytime from now to 5 months but rather soon. Happened after 3 weeks.And he initiated as they said. Later i confirmed they were right on his feelings too.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #385 on: August 23, 2024, 02:40:30 PM »

Following up to clarify. Not only was mine negative, it wasn’t specific. There was absolutely nothing that I could point to which clearly indicated that there was any genuine psychic attunement to me and my situation vs a reading based on the generalization of my asking if my person would come back into my life.

I am not opposed to believing that negative readings could be true but I can’t believe positive or negative readings without some validation. And even those where I’ve had validation - unfortunately I have not yet had any reader where I could reliably count on predictions happening as they said.

I am still pending now on a few select people I hadn’t tried before and just tried recently. I was hoping Irish Family was going to be good for me. But no validation means I really can’t say their insight is genuinely psychic vs an psychological guess.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #386 on: August 23, 2024, 03:02:08 PM »
Irish family were right 2 times for me . Both positive. I had the ex reconcile reading and his currentt feelings reading. At the time seemed impossible to reconcile so i thought they are wrong.time frame was anytime from now to 5 months but rather soon. Happened after 3 weeks.And he initiated as they said. Later i confirmed they were right on his feelings too.

Hey Boba, thanks for sharing! So, are you with your person exclusively and dating? or did they just open the line of communication again?

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #387 on: August 23, 2024, 03:05:40 PM »

Following up to clarify. Not only was mine negative, it wasn’t specific. There was absolutely nothing that I could point to which clearly indicated that there was any genuine psychic attunement to me and my situation vs a reading based on the generalization of my asking if my person would come back into my life.

I am not opposed to believing that negative readings could be true but I can’t believe positive or negative readings without some validation. And even those where I’ve had validation - unfortunately I have not yet had any reader where I could reliably count on predictions happening as they said.

I am still pending now on a few select people I hadn’t tried before and just tried recently. I was hoping Irish Family was going to be good for me. But no validation means I really can’t say their insight is genuinely psychic vs an psychological guess.

This is kind of my experience. They had some current stuff right but it will apply to 98% of people getting readings on someone else (they are hot and cold, going thru a lot, etc), they also got some current stuff wrong around the basis of our connection. Aside from that there was literally no prediction except the end where they said he wasn't my person. I paid for the final outcome reading. Not really sure how to feel as its super mixed here.

« Reply #388 on: August 23, 2024, 11:50:54 PM »
Wow, their reviews are SO mixed, it's crazy!! Thank you all for sharing. I've had 4 predictions from them and all negative - but 3 are highly likely to be correct, 1 not so much...

Offline Boba

« Reply #389 on: August 24, 2024, 04:26:50 AM »

Hey Boba, thanks for sharing! So, are you with your person exclusively and dating? or did they just open the line of communication again?
We are exclusive.