Author Topic: I am only posting this for Diarmuid. It is a letter from him to you all  (Read 8037 times)

Offline lanlingyu

Hello, this is Diarmuid one of the psychics that has apparently been discussed by a couple of people on this forum. I only two days ago found out that this forum existed and it was from someone who is not even on here.   I would like to clarify a few things.  Firstly I am not a keen reader anymore,  I left partly so that I could do my readings privately and allow more time rather than rushing.   I understand that some people are jaded by the information psychics are giving them.  But don’t take it out on everyone or assume that just because a psychic gives you different information or not exactly what you want to hear , that they are wrong.  They are giving you what comes to them. . One thing to remember is that no one person/psychic  has that much information or can directly connect with every person they speak with.  That is just unreasonable. I even explain that before I do each reading , but some of us do our best to give out solid advise even if the connection is bad. It is up to you the client whether or not to allow this advise in.  On the subject of gifts , well we are all different because each of you is different also, if we were all the same the information would be stale. If  a psychic has not worked for you and you feel there was no connection. You can hang up the phone or in my case get of the skype chat. But if you understand anything about things happening for a reason then you would not be venting your anger at someone who is only trying to help.  Also in my case, you are paying for the time spent not the gifts  . My time is valuable sharing my ability is free to those who value my time. That being said, I  have read some comments here . One of whom I don’t believe I actually even spoke with.  But for the record ,  I  usually spend half     an hour or three quarters of an hour speaking with someone especially seeing as i am doing the talking . So for them to say i do not know what I am talking about is extremely disrespectful , especially seeing as I am two thousand miles away or more  from the US or Canada and what goes around comes around.  Not to mention there has not been a reading i have done in the time since I have left keen where either the client has not been confirming and agreeing with most of what i am saying.   I choose not to focus  only on relationships because quite frankly there is more to life and my focus is to get people to take care of their own mind not relentlessly chase after someone who  has caused them pain.  If you are someone who goes from reader to reader and can’t wait to get on to a forum or leave negative feedback. Then it is not the reader who has the problem.   Psychics are given information, from the Universe or where ever you believe it comes from.  But that information will be blocked  if your intentions is to be critical judgemental and unreasonable.  Why should any psychic be given positive information to a person who’s intention is to test them, judge them and the spread what amounts to gossip.  Its like recording a reading.  If you do not let the psychic know and give permission , then the universe will not allow the psychic truly be able to help because your deceiving the psychic by not telling them before hand. Do not get me wrong , I have no problem with people recording because sometimes  with long readings the information can get lost or miss interpreted and its good to be able to rewind.  Even so if is often the case for many of us that when we read some comments , its evident that either the person was not listening or is twisting what was said.

Also the expectations  of some are unrealistic.  Your life is supposed to be a journey with both surprises and bumps. We are hear to give you  some warning or a way of understanding . Timelines are not definite because if you expect something  to happen on a certain date then you miss other things along the way. If you get a timeline or a prediction that is exact , then that is a great thing but  not to be expected  at command . Assuming the universe will give you the exact answer you want is again  unreasonable.... Reading is also about opening up a persons mind so that they can also see the connection to the Universe.  If you are someone who has spent thousands and not been satisfied , then stop calling and  save your money or better still get a therapist because it is a problem.  The whole forum, feedback system is not a bad thing but is being used to knock people or as a competitive ploy . Be honest and fair is all most of us ask and understand that while a psychic may not have solved your problem, by you commenting in a nasty negative way  you may be preventing someone who needs their particular style to help.  I choose not to do the quick per minute readings because I believe  opening up a connection takes time.  That is my choice . If you are someone who wants the quick snap answer and only what you want to hear... Please do not call me, if your only question and obsession in life is the one who dumped you, don’t call me, if you only want to hear fairytales please do not call me. If you feel its ok to slam another so that you can increase your own business of pad your ego don’t call me.  If you are someone who feels they know more than the psychic.  Please start up you own psychic line or business and do the job how you feel it should be done. You might think twice before making false allegations. If you are someone who can.t wait to post negatives  on this forum or any other right after a call, don’t call me.  By slamming people and gossiping when you know the person is genuinely trying to help  you are affecting your own spirit. If you believe in the Universe and what goes around comes around then , ask yourself why are you still not happy or why are you not able to move forward. Its because your actually spreading negativity.   I have no problem with people sharing honest opinions but this rubbish about spending half an hour and more taking up my time or anyone elses and then saying you got nothing out of it, or that the psychic is not qualified . that make you one in the wrong.   And what is really almost funny is the fact that these comments are done behind the pshchics back. Thats just being a wus. I like many others have been reading for decades and at this point in my existence its not for the good of my health or my pocket.    Your are calling us.. If you have that much of a problem with psychics .... for Gods sake and the sake of your and our sanity  stop calling.  Your leaving some nasty intended comments  yet you cant understand why the universe won’t answer your question through these people.  Obviously some comments are fair and you can tell when someone is being genuine  and that is fair enough. ....
Regards Diarmuid

Offline bstalling

Re: I am only posting this for Diarmuid. It is a letter from him to you all
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 11:39:41 PM »
LOL this really wasn't necessary. I love how they all meet the critical reviews with something wrong we are doing...by being "negative" or by expecting them to be right about what they say. I personally spoke with him on Keen twice, quite a while ago and he was very vague and was ultimately wrong about what he said. Why is that such a hard pill to swallow? We asked you a question, you gave your predictive answer, and you were wrong. Most who are calling are open to what a psychic says...but when time proves that they are wrong...what else are we supposed to think about you? We paid you money based on what you said you would provide as a psychic and you didn't deliver.

The vast majority of psychics are fooling themselves in just how useful they are to their clients. Very few are consistent, professional, and accurate in ways that matter to clients. People need to know this before they decide to spend thousands trying to find a diamond in the rough. I think most of us can agree with that.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 11:43:37 PM by bstalling »

RedVelvet

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 11:48:11 PM »
LOL this really wasn't necessary. I love how they all meet the critical reviews with something wrong we are doing...by being "negative" or by expecting them to be right about what they say. I personally spoke with him on Keen twice, quite a while ago and he was very vague and was ultimately wrong about what he said. Why is that such a hard pill to swallow? We asked you a question, you gave your predictive answer, and you were wrong. Most who are calling are open to what a psychic says...but when time proves that they are wrong...what else are we supposed to think about you? We paid you money based on what you said you would provide as a psychic and you didn't deliver.

The vast majority of psychics are fooling themselves in just how useful they are to their clients. Very few are consistent, professional, and accurate in ways that matter to clients. People need to know this before they decide to spend thousands trying to find a diamond in the rough. I think most of us can agree with that.

Thanks bstalling. Couldn't have said it better.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 11:53:58 PM »

Granted, some people have found him accurate. But, I am entitled to share that his service wasn't useful to me as well. Adults need to be able to wade through good and bad reviews to see if they themselves want to try the reader as well. Because ultimately, clients are given a limited amount of information from the psychics page and we have to count on what they say on faith for the most part. And, for the most part, self-employed psychics have no accountability. No credentials, certificates, no bar to pass or standards to uphold...so clients need to count on reviews in order to make a decision. So, this space should be a safe haven for us, as clients.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 12:10:30 AM »
BYEEEEE! YOU WAS SUPPOSE TO BE GONE LIKE YESTERDAY!

allibai3

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 12:20:00 AM »

Granted, some people have found him accurate. But, I am entitled to share that his service wasn't useful to me as well. Adults need to be able to wade through good and bad reviews to see if they themselves want to try the reader as well. Because ultimately, clients are given a limited amount of information from the psychics page and we have to count on what they say on faith for the most part. And, for the most part, self-employed psychics have no accountability. No credentials, certificates, no bar to pass or standards to uphold...so clients need to count on reviews in order to make a decision. So, this space should be a safe haven for us, as clients.

It's not safe haven so we now have to becareful what we post. I'm working on getting my account closed but if I get any updates till then I will pm you guys.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 12:31:53 AM »

It never ceases to amaze me how certain people elevate a psychic(s) to the status of demi god when they're human beings just like the rest of us. This is where the heated arguments and debates come into play. 

If a psychic works for you, great. If not, it happens and you move on.
We should be able to express our opinions freely on this forum and not get defensive or attack others because a psychic didn't work for them. 
I've never read with Diarmuid so I can't comment on his abilities.  I have read with male psychics in the past and while some are gifted, I didn't care for their attitudes or the game playing that can happen between men and women so I no longer read with male psychics.

I've learned to never give my power away to a reader and to trust my own intuition above all else. Any ethical reader will say the same thing to clients. 
I know my own intuition has trumped a psychic's take on more than one occasion and I think it's a hard pill to swallow when the client ends up being right and more accurate than the psychic who is supposed to be gifted.

Also, it's important to keep in mind that no psychic is without bias and the messages they receive maybe interpreted incorrectly or filtered through their experiences and biases.
I've found this to be in my experience whereby if a psychic was going through something in his/her life, that tainted the interpretation of what they were getting. (and yes, they were wrong too)
Arrogance and ego will always skew the messages a reader gets. 
If something feels off to you, trust that.  My own intuition has told me loud and clear when a reader has been way off base with their takes.
And if you're constantly reading on the same topic, the accuracy will go downhill tremendously.  Less is more. 

I agree with bstalling's comment about the very few psychics who are professional, accurate and consistent.  If we're paying for this service, then we should expect professionalism and courtesy. The accuracy is hit and miss but the professionalism should always be there.
I stopped talking to one reader because she started becoming rude and arrogant, not to mention discussing other clients' stuff with me. (that is very unprofessional and speaks volumes of her ethics)

Ultimately, it is our own lives that we must navigate ourselves and while I wouldn't dismiss guidance from a reader whom you trust, take it with a pinch of salt and trust what feels right for you.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 01:02:10 AM »
bye all, I am done here.   I liked him a lot so I helped him to post this reply.  My gf recently got engaged to someone she really loves and she has been so busy preparing for her wedding.  I am going there to help her.  People who are engaged and newly weds are so busy... in love. haha.  bye now.

I don't understand the snark...or ultimately why you needed to post that for him. But OK. Was it to have some people change their mind about him? If some got a bad reading from him, they got a bad reading from him. What is there to defend? People could still choose to read with him after all. Or is it that you dont like that people didn't like him? I mean, this is a review forum ..why can't people here handle others opposing views?

Honestly, what we typed about him wasn't "disrespectful" as he said..and that subtle threat of karma for saying something critical of him didn't bode well. Its like, we can't even get a professional rebuttal to some of these reviews that would at least make us see them as competent professionals that see the concerns of both sides. Sigh..But this is just my opinion..one of many. 

Offline Jjj

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2016, 01:26:15 AM »
She thinks she is better than us. She always has to prove a point. Its okay if some didn't like his reading its disrespect against the guy. She standing up for him like we verbally abused the man.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2016, 02:55:34 AM »
Its actually sad....it sucks...the judgment some people put out there

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2016, 04:44:15 PM »
Who has time to read big chunks of text? Can someone summarize all of this?

I suggest you read it. Supposedly, recording a session can cause the universe to give the psychic bad information. As well as calling with a critical ear, yeah that can make bad information come through. These psychics can't even get their stories straight because they all say different things.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2016, 04:49:04 PM »
I am dying...
Omg lol some of the shadow posters were right -- just sitting back and watching the chaos unfold on here is hilarious. Tragic, but hilarious at the same time.

Don't see much chaos. The only problem is when people become fans of psychics and can't bear to read from another poster that the psychic sucked for them. There was no need for OP to report back to him what we said about him or post this long diatribe defending himself. For the most part, people said good things about him.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2016, 06:49:17 PM »
I read with him not long ago (but before all the craziness on this forum started) and I indeed liked him a lot, some of the things he said were, yes, general, some others were advice (and he pointed that out, it's just my advice), but 90% was freakingly accurate, picking up on specific details, including people's initials.
Too bad he felt the need to defend himself, I don't really like this. If you're sure of your skills, you just let criticism aside and move on. I'll see how his predictions go. But sending a letter to a forum through a member is kind of a turn off.

RedVelvet

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2016, 07:38:11 PM »
I read with him not long ago (but before all the craziness on this forum started) and I indeed liked him a lot, some of the things he said were, yes, general, some others were advice (and he pointed that out, it's just my advice), but 90% was freakingly accurate, picking up on specific details, including people's initials.
Too bad he felt the need to defend himself, I don't really like this. If you're sure of your skills, you just let criticism aside and move on. I'll see how his predictions go. But sending a letter to a forum through a member is kind of a turn off.
Agree with everything you said. He impressed me with certain things he picked up on. But his behavior and fact that a member of this forum worships him is really creepy. I hope he's reading this lol- CREEPY MAN! Stop!!

RedVelvet

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2016, 09:34:17 PM »
yup you're better off not.

anything