Author Topic: Keen Review Thus Far  (Read 8111 times)

Offline Jjj

Keen Review Thus Far
« on: August 06, 2016, 03:22:39 PM »
Im not really big on Keen. Just found out about it this year actually. I only read with 3 psychics on here so i figured i would give my review on them.

Sincerity:  Honestly she called me at like 2am and i was on my way to sleep and she caught me right before lol. I remember bits and pieces of her reading since i only read with her once. It was on love/relationships. She saw me and my ex getting back together. I believe it was end of summer. She also saw her giving me tickets to an event some where. So i guess i cant cut her prediction out yet. But its not a reading i took to serriously since i only remember some of it. She was nice.

BodyMindSpirit:  She came recomend from someone on here. Julia was very sweet. She set up an appointment with me when it was convenient for my schedule. Anyway she have a reading over my love life. She saw that the break that we are on is not permanent. She saw the number "10" do that could mean 10 months or the month of October. She was detailed on certain things with us. She saw a move with us but did know exactly who was moving  to who. I had one reading with her so far. Was gonna get another one maybe later in month. So i shall see on her predictions.

SoulAngel: I read with her the most on keen. She is a reader who is a "big picture /outcome" reader. She is big on read akashic records. Since my first reading thats what she has been reading. So alot of her predictions with my ex have been apart of are records. She tells me that she does see us working out and that this is my life partner, but there is growing that needs to happen. She always pushes me to focus on MYSELF. She told me not to worry about the details with us but that it will happen. She is big on devine timming. She has never really given me a time line on stuff. She has been honest and told me that she couldnt see a timeline. Or a certain time when we would start our reconciliation.  HOWEVER last month she said she saw texting and phone convos with us that month but she didn't see who would reach out first. And i did first but when i did i wasn't thinking about what she said. It wasn't until later i remember she saw that. So with all that being said she has been the most on point as far as my readings on Keen. Im Sticking with her for a while. I will chat with her so that way i can go back read them. She recomends that to me incase i had any questions about what are reading was about.

allibai3

Re: Keen Review Thus Far
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 04:12:51 PM »
Jjj what time does soul angel come one?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 04:18:40 PM »
Usually around 6 pm estn.
But like she will be on all through out the night. Like sometimes i see her on and then she will go off. And then an hour later be on again. Just check on there.
You should do chat so can read what she has to say.

allibai3

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 04:19:52 PM »
I dont know maybe I am being a negative Nancy but I noticed Sincerity is giving most of us the same prediction that we are going to get back with our exes. One of my friends read with her last month and she told her the same thing that her and ex will get back together.Well it has not happened and her ex has not been in contact with her for over 6 months.

Idk, maybe I just reading too much into it but you seem like a sweetheart so I do hope she is right.

allibai3

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 04:21:02 PM »
okay thank you Jjj!

Offline Jjj

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 04:32:25 PM »
I dont know maybe I am being a negative Nancy but I noticed Sincerity is giving most of us the same prediction that we are going to get back with our exes. One of my friends read with her last month and she told her the same thing that her and ex will get back together.Well it has not happened and her ex has not been in contact with her for over 6 months.

Idk, maybe I just reading too much into it but you seem like a sweetheart so I do hope she is right.

I get what you are saying on that. Honestly i dont know about Sincerity because i only read with her once. And it wasn't bad stuff but the fact that i cant remember the reading to well i dont really count it except for the ticket thing maybe.

And i use to worry about that too but at the end of the day it depends on the connection you have with the psychic. I say maybe 2 readings can see if you have a connection with the psychic.

allibai3

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 04:55:53 PM »
Now I have this question for you. So lets say you do connect with this person(can pick up on past and present) but then their predictions don't manifest why do you think this happens?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 05:11:44 PM »
Honestly i dont know why that is. Its funny to me sometimes.

Thats when i learned that  psychics have different gifts.
Like empaths are not meant for future predictions. Or even mediums aren't the best for future predictions. Clairvoyants are. I didnt understand the different terms.

And then of course timming...

RedVelvet

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2016, 05:16:21 PM »
Yes absolutely. When I call an empath I usually disregard their prediction

allibai3

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 05:21:06 PM »
Honestly i dont know why that is. Its funny to me sometimes.

Thats when i learned that  psychics have different gifts.
Like empaths are not meant for future predictions. Or even mediums aren't the best for future predictions. Clairvoyants are. I didnt understand the different terms.

And then of course timming...

Lol now Im going to ask you this what happens when a clairvoyant is also an empath or different clairvoyants predict different outcomes?

allibai3

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 05:23:28 PM »
I do agree with you guys that empath's are not good with predictions they just make predictions based on the person feelings, but how do we know they are really picking up on the person feelings and not ours instead?

RedVelvet

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 05:29:08 PM »
I've received validation from the poi

allibai3

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2016, 05:32:14 PM »
which reader was this if you dont mind me asking?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2016, 05:53:46 PM »
Well i think it depends on which gift is stronger.
Like a psychic can be both empath and clairvoyant,  but if they are a stronger clairvoyant they may not mention how the person feels but see the outcome/bigger picture. If they are stronger empath they see better how the person feels now than future events.

Like an empath can see how your ex don't want a relationship  with you so they may make a prediction saying you guys wont be back together. But them feeling like that can only be temporary. Then a few weeks later you call again and they read the person feelings and see that your ex is interested in you and then make a prediction that you guys will be together.

Its alot and sometimes hard to sort out when you have doubts.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2016, 05:15:08 PM »
Update to my Sincerity review: i had a reading with her again. She pretty much said the same as before. That things will work out with me and my girl. Dont exactly remember timelines or if she gave any at all. But saw this comming together