Author Topic: WRONG on prediction  (Read 10448 times)

allibai3

WRONG on prediction
« on: August 05, 2016, 02:33:21 PM »
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 09:57:07 PM by allibai3 »

allibai3

Re: WRONG on prediction
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 03:41:46 PM »
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 09:57:42 PM by allibai3 »

allibai3

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 01:08:18 PM »
I am so sorry honey.  So they were all wrong on your grades?  I remember years ago I called QOC18 about my grad school acceptance and my cousin's grad school acceptance.  She was spot on.  Try call her if you have not talked with her yet. Diarmuid was correct on grad school acceptance based upon one of the feedbacks I saw on ripoff report.  Try to see if he can give you some insight.

Hey langlingyu , I forgot I also asked Qoc18 about phd acceptance she said yes I will get in and my stepmom will be helping me make a choice.

I have a reading with Diarmuid today at 12 but im kind of skeptical I want to do it but yet I don't.I have not paid yet. I guess I'll be mad if he didhnt connect with me it will be waste of money

allibai3

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 09:33:35 PM »
1.You are making assumptions based on this post you have no clue if I read with him or if I didn't.
2.You don't know me, you don't what type of person I am
3.I will not post about Diarmuid again.
4.Respect should be given to every and anyone ,i can care less if they are serial killer or a psychic.
5.I don't appreciate you judging me,you have no idea what I think or I feel about failed predictions

God bless

allibai3

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 09:59:00 PM »
1.  I am not making assumptions.  You wrote it yourself in your post so I commented on it. 
2.  I can get a glimpse of who you are by the way you act. But I am not going to say anything.
3.  I am not judging you.  I just threw in some common courtesy 101 our parents usually teach us when we are kids, such as give a 24 hr notice.  Don't cancel right before an appt.  stuff like that.   If you don't agree, that is okay.

God bless

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 10:11:32 PM »
Just my review, I found Diarumond to be a waste of time. Didn't know anything and gave me the vaguest of answers. For the most part, all of these readers are a waste of time.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 11:01:00 PM »
Then dont fucking read them. I swear you always got somethin smart to say on here. You got to point out some shit on someone post. Girl bye!

allibai3

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 01:31:44 AM »
Wow langlingyu, I'm not picking sides  but for you to call  Jjj Ghetto was uncultured of you. How many people curse ?There are lots of people that curse and there are some that don't,maybe you are part of the other group that doesn't curse but there are people of all types of socioeconomic status that curse. So because, he crused makes him Ghetto?How do you know he is not sitting in a big house driving a bimmer?

For you to say that his parents were probably dead ! Is really unnecassary as we all know and various studies can show you that yes ,sometimes the way a person grew up or their enviroment can have an affect on the type of personality that they develop and other times it does not.How many times have you as a child, your parents taught you something and you do the opposite? That does not mean that your parents did not raise you right or people whose parents sheltered them ,made sure they grew up with morals and values but go to college and become a pot head and drop out? Anyone can have amazing parents who thought them right or wrong but still have a mind of their own and deter from their parent's teachings.

i have no idea why you like bringing up people's parents and the way they were raised.You are making a generalization and we alll know you can't group people in to one category or make a generalization everyone is different.

To call someone pathetic, flithy, and low being says a lot.
As you can see I could have came at you in a disrespectful way when I felt disrespected by you but what would that say about me as a person if I hit you below the belt?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 01:33:51 AM by allibai3 »

Offline Jjj

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 02:07:47 AM »
Wow langlingyu, I'm not picking sides  but for you to call  Jjj Ghetto was uncultured of you. How many people curse ?There are lots of people that curse and there are some that don't,maybe you are part of the other group that doesn't curse but there are people of all types of socioeconomic status that curse. So because, he crused makes him Ghetto?How do you know he is not sitting in a big house driving a bimmer?

For you to say that his parents were probably dead ! Is really unnecassary as we all know and various studies can show you that yes ,sometimes the way a person grew up or their enviroment can have an affect on the type of personality that they develop and other times it does not.How many times have you as a child, your parents taught you something and you do the opposite? That does not mean that your parents did not raise you right or people whose parents sheltered them ,made sure they grew up with morals and values but go to college and become a pot head and drop out? Anyone can have amazing parents who thought them right or wrong but still have a mind of their own and deter from their parent's teachings.

i have no idea why you like bringing up people's parents and the way they were raised.You are making a generalization and we alll know you can't group people in to one category or make a generalization everyone is different.

To call someone pathetic, flithy, and low being says a lot.
As you can see I could have came at you in a disrespectful way when I felt disrespected by you but what would that say about me as a person if I hit you below the belt?

You know what its okay @allibai3...
Let this low life rat say whatever she feels. Its easy to talk slick on the computer since i cant see you or know you. I dont fight over computer.  But the fact that you wrote all the things you THINK im about is flattering.

I was sticking up for allibai3 cause you were saying some dumb shit to her. But i feel like you have no honor or respect for anyone. I tell you to not read something and you start comming at my family. Lmao i could say more but i dont make threats over computers either. Goodbye

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2016, 02:17:15 AM »
Just my review, I found Diarumond to be a waste of time. Didn't know anything and gave me the vaguest of answers. For the most part, all of these readers are a waste of time.

Was there anyone you liked, Bstalling, or do you mean all of them in general?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 03:20:53 AM »

Was there anyone you liked, Bstalling, or do you mean all of them in general?

LadyPersephone as an empath foremost, when you get her to focus. A lot of her predictions have come to pass as well in regards to work, peoples behavior, things I would be feeling.

Yona Farrel has gotten some things right, but a few big things wrong as well. Its her style of reading I have problems with..you sometimes dont know who or what she is referring to.

The rest are marginally talented, predictions have yet to come to pass, or get very small things right or just not worth it in the end.

I'm going to try Jill Dahne this week. A friend of mine said she read with her a few years ago and she knew details about her future mate..and he showed up this year for her. She also gave date about when she would sell her house, but that hasnt happened yet. She writes your name on a paper and stars tuning in from there and seems to see your life in more vivid detail. I see a lot of bad reviews for her online, but a lot of good ones as well. Will report back..I need information about a relocation and hope she can help with that.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2016, 03:51:40 PM »
How did I not notice those messages when I replied to the thread last night?  ???

allibai3

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 03:52:26 PM »
How did I not notice those messages when I replied to the thread last night?  ???

LMFAOOOOOOOO

allibai3

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2016, 05:35:18 PM »
what happened here? what did Ianlingyu say ?

Pretty much I said how I was feeling uneasy about getting a reading from diarmuid and I said that I did not pay yet because I was making up my mind and I would be upset if he turns out to be wrong because of how much money I would spend.Mind you I later was able to confirm why I felt uneasy with reading with him ,my gut just had a certain feeling the whole week. Anyway, langlingyu decided to give me a harangue and stated that it is rude for me to cancel or not give 24 hour notice, and that I should pay blah blah and this is something that our parents teach us when we are younger and she does not hear me complaining about all the readers that I have spent money on and they were wrong and she told me to have respect for an amzing reader.
All of this was said without her knowing why I felt uneasy as well as whether or not I read with Diarmuid.She could have asked me but she went based of assumptions.

Then bstalling stated that she did not feel Diarmuid was good or other readers, which is cool because that's how she feels and I respect that.

langlingyu got upset and staed that instead of people stating reasons why someone was not good they just say "oh this person sucked".Which again if she want's to know it only takes a second to ask.Maybe people don't want to state it because they will be ridicule by readers  since they go on this website or they will be judged by others.Just ask and the person and they will most likely let you know.

Then Jjj came to defend us and she didn't like the way he talked to her and then she did a low blow.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 06:05:36 PM by allibai3 »

Offline Jjj

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2016, 05:46:56 PM »
She came all the way disrespectful. Brought my family and my love life into it. She think she better than others. People like that are so sad.

anything