Author Topic: New View on LOA  (Read 2227 times)

Offline Jjj

New View on LOA
« on: August 04, 2016, 03:29:50 AM »
I was reading a story on another forum and this woman was talking about her experience with LOA..
And she said something that thought was interesting

"Letting Go" should be switched to "trusting the Universe" cause pretty much thats what it is. When people hear letting go they think about them giving up...no your not giving up, your trusting the universe and being open to allow it to work everything out.

Does anybody agree?

Offline hope4love

Re: New View on LOA
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 04:05:10 AM »
I was reading a story on another forum and this woman was talking about her experience with LOA..
And she said something that thought was interesting

"Letting Go" should be switched to "trusting the Universe" cause pretty much thats what it is. When people hear letting go they think about them giving up...no your not giving up, your trusting the universe and being open to allow it to work everything out.

Does anybody agree?

Definitely.  I actually like the term 'let it be' as I think a lot of people equate 'letting go' to giving up which isn't the same thing. To me, letting it be = trusting that things are the way they are for a reason and to trust the process.

Offline Jjj

Re: New View on LOA
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 05:21:37 PM »
Yeah i like that too. It can be hard for alot of people but everyone gets threw it.