Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > CaliforniaPsychics.com

Amelia - CP

<< < (2/4) > >>

Libra:
SunnyFL Im not sure how many readings you've had, but most of us were satisfied with CP reading our current situation and the past. The problems are usually with predictions for the future and the dates.  :-\

sunnyfl:
Libra, I haven’t had many to be honest.  Prior to my reading w/ Amelia I had readings just for fun and I actually asked the questions I wanted answers to and the reader would in turn responded with very minimal detail or would ask me a lot of questions.  Which seemed like they were using what I was saying to build their reading around that information.  The reading I had with Amelia was leaps and bounds above and different from any others, she just took off on telling me what was going on with my situation and told me some very specific things, so maybe I need to experience more readers on CP.  My reading with Amelia was the first reading where I didn’t give any information (other than my name), it was a tad overwhelming for me.  Thanks for sharing, I’m certain I will try another CP reader and maybe try one that comes with a lot of recommendations on their predictions coming to fruition and see what they say. 

sammiepoo:
I hate it when psychics ask me for info, other then my name,

cj:
I know. Like when I ask for a medium reading they want to know who the person is...Im like myob! lol

positivethoughts:
Or when they can't get a thing right

He lives quite a distance, ah, no.
He doesn't want to have kids right away, ah, we are both in our 40's and not having more kids,
There's been a lot of communication recently, ah, no, it's been a month.
So tell me, what's been going on?

Excerpt from a Keen reading.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version