Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > CaliforniaPsychics.com

Amelia - CP

<< < (3/4) > >>

Libra:
Keen is a joke.

sunnyfl:
Hi all,  since I'm new, I maybe asking for something that is "right infront of my face".  Is there a poll of somesort on here where we can see all Physics discussed on this site and their individual ratings by the readers of this site?  I really want to try one that is spot on with predictions (dates) coming true.  There is so much information on here and it's great, I just find that I keep reading and I keep changing my mind on whom to call next...lol! If I'm missing the obvious please let me know.  I just read the new post on Juila and I'm tempted to give her a try  :)  Thanks everyone, wishing you all a wonderful day.

sunnyfl:
Update: 

When I read with Amelia in April she predicted a couple things that have since come to fruition:

My guy had gone MIA since the end of March.  She told me that he had a lot on his plate and that he was trying to figure out where he fit into his new life and location (I hadn’t told her anything about him or our situation).  She said I would hear from him again in May and that our communication would begin to be more frequent, flow more smoothly and we’d start to make plans to see each other.  She also told me that she saw him selling real estate. 

Well, I heard from him today (May 19).  He said he was finally settled in to his new life.  He also told me that he’d sold his home and was looking for a new place in the new city he lives in.   In addition he mentioned me coming out to visit.  This is a start, there are several very significant upcoming predictions and specific dates to watch for…..I’ll be sure to update! Staying positive in SunnyFL ;-)

bjr181:
Congrats Sunny.  :)

sunnyfl:
Thanks bjr, I'm honestly shocked!!! I'm hoping you have the same results  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version