Author Topic: Psychic Detective Fiona  (Read 14912 times)

Offline glamgal

Psychic Detective Fiona
« on: July 27, 2016, 10:23:39 PM »
I read with her when I had free minutes and I paid a few times. Not a d*** thing she said happened. Well, maybe one out of them (contact prediction-and wasn't on the date she said it was the weekend of) and she is SO expensive. How does she get such good reviews????? :o
 Anyone read with her?

Offline Sooshi

Re: Psychic Detective Fiona
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 10:47:57 PM »
I never called her on Keen. She was on blogtalk a few times and I wasn't impressed.

Offline Onyx222

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 02:36:59 AM »
Wasn't accurate for me. She talks a good game, though to get you lured in.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 07:44:05 AM »
I called her when her price was more reasonable,and to be honest there was nothing amazing about her at all.So glad i found out at 5 dollar min and not 32 dollar.I hate it when she raises her rate one dollar per week,and the limit seem to be the sky.And those pictures of herself now?She looks like a doll,in the most negative way there is,,Is it fancy and modern to have a look like that in Hollywood?I mean,how far can you do into plastic?

tired of it all

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 08:10:44 AM »
Which one is she?  This one??  http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/persian-medium-i-am-power/11760119

$32 a minute is just outrageous...no reader should charge that much or anything close to it. 

Offline Zenia

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 11:08:59 AM »
Which one is she?  This one??  http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/persian-medium-i-am-power/11760119

$32 a minute is just outrageous...no reader should charge that much or anything close to it.
Yes thats her..She needs that income to support her beauty habits :)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 11:29:01 AM »
But look at the reviews....they will totally make you consider/think that amount is justified and get sucked in (even though that per minute rate should be classified as assault lol)....and then when you read with her and wait on things to happen.....NADA! Sheesh  :-\

There is a person who posts on keen that goes by the name "truth girl" I have never seen her leave positive feed back (although I am not stalking her lol- just see her on a lot of comments) BUT the negative feedback she leaves usually corresponds with how the reader really is. Wish she was on the board to give advice about good advisors.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 12:23:17 PM »
But look at the reviews....they will totally make you consider/think that amount is justified and get sucked in (even though that per minute rate should be classified as assault lol)....and then when you read with her and wait on things to happen.....NADA! Sheesh  :-\

There is a person who posts on keen that goes by the name "truth girl" I have never seen her leave positive feed back (although I am not stalking her lol- just see her on a lot of comments) BUT the negative feedback she leaves usually corresponds with how the reader really is. Wish she was on the board to give advice about good advisors.
did you see "truthgirl"leaving feedback to this reader?I shrolled back but couldnt see it..

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 05:53:09 PM »

did you see "truthgirl"leaving feedback to this reader?I shrolled back but couldnt see it..

I have found that the people who leave negative feedback online usually leave long stories that they think are important and usually enraged because they guy they are stalking doesn't want them, blame it on an advisor who was willing to talk to them. This is why I never believe negative feedback. I rarely look at the feedback because it only applies to someone who is not in my situation. I have talked to persiam medium before and she was a good person. I think she talks to a lot of really needy angry people who want a fairy god mother. That is why I think she raises her rate as a way to discourage needy clingy callers who just want miracles.
What is worse for me is when i read a psychic page and they make up a huge story about their own life that is completely fake, like being from a lineage of psychics or some crazy story about being raised in some kind of harry potter movie, or having an ancestral line gimmick, when they really grew up in east l.a. or a trailer park. I don't care what people charge and i don't look at prices. i look at what the person did for me. That is it.
lol
jory
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 05:58:05 PM by member60636366 »

Offline glamgal

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 09:58:18 PM »
zenia....Truthgirl didn't leave feedback on her page. I mean in general on keen I have noticed the trend with her when I read feedback. However, her assessment is usually accurate IMO.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 10:00:53 PM by glamgal »

tired of it all

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 11:08:51 PM »
I don't care what people charge and i don't look at prices.

You must have a lot of money to burn! 

RedVelvet

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 11:55:10 PM »

LOL yeah and she changes her pic every time she gets a makeover
 ;D

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2016, 02:44:07 AM »
tired,
I have a spending plan for readings and try not to get addicted to getting repetitive questions answered. It is best to just accept the answer and move on with life see if it happens. If it doesn't, that is fine. not putting my life on hold for a reading. I just like to see where the energy is coming from and go with that. Life moves fast for me.
jory
I don't care what people charge and i don't look at prices.

You must have a lot of money to burn!

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2016, 02:46:28 AM »
RedV, if you looked that hot no doubt you'd be showing it off too. We are so vain. I'm getting a make over this week just so I can post it in the reviews board. I never know where my soul mate might find me.
lol.
jory

LOL yeah and she changes her pic every time she gets a makeover
 ;D

Offline glamgal

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2016, 04:42:02 AM »
I personally think she looks sort of drag queenish....my personal thoughts.  ;)