Author Topic: Psychic Justin  (Read 2915 times)

Offline transplantnurse

Psychic Justin
« on: July 25, 2016, 06:50:08 AM »
Why isn't anyone talking about this man???i am scared he will get soo popular but he is freaking good.he does chat but he types QUICK and a lot of information.He also sends long ass follow up emails with free minutes.I love this man..he predicted my then BF is hiding shit from me living a secret life keeping his options open and  i would come to find out& I wouldn't be in a long term relationship with him-which I did..turns out this A*hole would go to Thailand and engage in teenage sex!& he had a match.com dating profile yes!!he saw that!he predicted I would have a disappointing year friends letting me down but I would be going somewhere warm for vacation!yeap I got invited for a trip to Bahamas in September which I am going..&I have so many let downs and lost many friends this year..like really he is my fav reader!& I have read with 50+ readers !he gives his male view and really has helped me when I was low and going through shit.Positive but all in all accurate & he sees the BIG picture one doesn't..or other psychics can't..he is on sporadically during the day but only chat!
Others I love-Irish Donna,Cindy Joy,Spiritual don
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 03:38:45 AM by transplantnurse »

Offline Sooshi

Re: Psychic Justin chase Mullins
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 03:32:33 PM »
He's been mentioned on the board before and the person gave him 40-50% for accuracy. At $7.77 per minute I am not going to be trying him out. Especially not with luke warm reviews. If he were in line with the rates of other board favorites, I might give him a go.

Offline bstalling

Re: Psychic Justin chase Mullins
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 06:17:58 PM »
Tried him a couple of years ago and he was wrong about what I inquired about. Too expensive as well

Offline Onyx222

Re: Psychic Justin
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 01:20:27 AM »
He wasn't good with predictions with me and quite cryptic  :-\