Author Topic: Giving Up/Moving On  (Read 6588 times)

Offline Jjj

Giving Up/Moving On
« on: July 24, 2016, 12:56:47 AM »
Is giving up the same as moving on?

Offline Sooshi

Re: Giving Up/Moving On
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 12:59:23 AM »
Honestly, I think so. I don't think it's possible to truly move on without giving up.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 01:04:44 AM »
I been thinking alot about it. I know letting go and giving it up god/ununiverse is better than trying to figure out every single step of a situation.

But giving up is saying you want nothing to do with it. Its confusing to me

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 01:06:45 AM »
I like to say letting go....if something happens in the future, then great.....if not....Great too.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 01:10:51 AM »
Yeah i see what your saying @maddie
Just letting god/universe do thier work is whats best.

allibai3

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 01:26:10 AM »
Hey guys its funny this thread was started.I was scheming through the forum and noticed one of the old members had sucess with her ex after she walked away from him, the same issues they had my ex and I have.After reading her post she really has giving me strength to walk away from my ex completly.The only way I will come back is if he doesnt just say it but with action shows me that he really loves me and is willing to work on us with the same amount of effort as me. I will not respond to him when he apologizes because I know he will.So no more readings for me because that will just make me stuck on him instead of moving forward. Theres nothing I can do,so I give up and I'm moving forward.

allibai3

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 01:27:18 AM »
I like to say letting go....if something happens in the future, then great.....if not....Great too.

I agree with you bluebelle.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 01:42:57 AM »
I have seen alot of success stories of LOA and people just letting god/universe do things.
Everyones situation is different timmings are different.

allibai3

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 01:47:06 AM »
I agree with you JJJ,we should all let go but as we know letting go is hard ,its a process.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 02:00:47 AM »
It is. But i feel like over the past year i let myself go completely physically and emotionally. And i dont like that. I remember how was 2 years ago. Me and my girl were separate but i still did things for me. I feel like i lost that.

Im willing to put our relationship on the back burner and just let things relax. Focus on me and living life. If i dont then i wont have one...then what am i really living for

Offline Jjj

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 02:02:11 AM »
Also to remember that yes the one you love can come back into your life. But you have to remember that they can leave again as well. It maybe apart of the journey with them or the end of there time in your life. You never really know only time tells

allibai3

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2016, 02:16:14 AM »
I definetly think you should try to get you back before trying to get things back on track with her.Work on being a better you.So,that if you guys do get back together it can be a new relationship.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2016, 02:40:42 AM »
Exactly what your saying @allobai3
Cause that what i think we need a better relationship with each other. Same journey in life with her just a new chapter with a strong healthy relationship.

allibai3

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2016, 02:56:54 AM »
Exactky!I really hope everything works out for you

Offline Jjj

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2016, 05:08:39 AM »
Thank you so much.
The same to you honey!