Author Topic: Kicked in the guts tonight  (Read 7045 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Kicked in the guts tonight
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2016, 02:21:26 PM »
I agree.Calling causes you to hold on and hold on can most likely lead to disappoint and more hurt.He might come back he might not.The best thing to do is go NC,no contact and heal if he comes back cool if he does not at least you will be healed and can meet someone else if you want.

This is all easier said than done

No, going no contact is not possible in our situation. It's not even a consideration.

I'm so sorry Sooshi- I remember how one ex of mine and I got into an abusive fight. It was really hard to accept. He is now practically married with someone else. And I still can't make sense of that relationship- but it does hurt less. Its not any good comfort right now, but time does make it hurt less.

There's no making sense on why guys do that kind of shadiness- some think it's like ripping off band aid. It hurts more now, but less later? Others, just find a way to finally end something out of cowardliness.

The question and focus isn't in on him- but on you. How do choose to let this define you? What do your actions speak of this? It's utterly gut wrenching painful. Even doing the "right" thing isn't even easy.

If you can -maybe it would help to go to a 12-step group codependent anonymous, or even call a SLAA. Hearing about other people go thru heartbreak listening to the ugly and hopeful side may be cheaper than calling a psychic, and helps with the grieving process.
Thank you, but I don't feel that applies to myself or my situation. I had to look up what SLAA is, and that is definitely not for me. I'm not spending tons on psychics. I'm only calling as often as I can afford to and it's only 5 minute calls. I don't think I've called more than one psychic in a calendar month since January. I've gotten some accurate info that's helped me and proved to be true as well, so it's been worth it.

tired of it all

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2016, 11:19:42 PM »
Sooshi I know you are cautious in how much you spend and of course no contact is not an option for you.  We are all in different situations but sometimes it's so easy to see similarities and identify with each other.  But we all know our own situations better than anyone else.  I'm glad you have gotten readings that were helpful.  I have too and I will keep getting readings as long as they are useful to me.  I just try to limit my spending as much as possible. 

It gets a little confusing here sometimes, one day people are going gaga over a reader with a high rate and telling others to splurge because it is worth the money...then next thing you know people are saying don't get anymore readings because it is bad for you.  lol 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2016, 01:20:17 AM »
Sooshi I know you are cautious in how much you spend and of course no contact is not an option for you.  We are all in different situations but sometimes it's so easy to see similarities and identify with each other.  But we all know our own situations better than anyone else.  I'm glad you have gotten readings that were helpful.  I have too and I will keep getting readings as long as they are useful to me.  I just try to limit my spending as much as possible. 

It gets a little confusing here sometimes, one day people are going gaga over a reader with a high rate and telling others to splurge because it is worth the money...then next thing you know people are saying don't get anymore readings because it is bad for you.  lol

So true

anything