Author Topic: Kimmie Rose  (Read 5032 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Kimmie Rose
« on: September 19, 2014, 02:03:08 AM »

TOP ADVISER WORKED WITH SYLVIA BROWN
5 stars
(Ratings 10738)

by Kimmie Rose
Psychic, medium, astrology and spiritual guidance. Helping others by Lighting the way for them. Let me Lite The Way for you! If Kimmie Rose isn't available try her mentor and mother Carolyn Rose!

REALLY?!!!!!

Offline glamgal

Re: Kimmie Rose
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 08:53:11 PM »
I have read with her. She gave me the most confusing read one day...she even switched up while reading and was like, " disregard what I just said. The entire time I was telling you that I was wondering why."  *side eye*

I think I connect with a lot of advisors but now her, I have no words for her. Perhaps she was Sylvia Browns assistant, like scheduling assistant. SMH.

IF what she says ever comes true I will correct and give her credit. Her timelines for contact and job changes SUCK. But if her predictions ever happen...I will set the record straight...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 12:00:35 PM by glamgal »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 01:28:34 AM »
I've heard from 2 different sources that had readings from Sylvia Browne that she could not connect, made no apologies for it and did not offer any refunds. Pretty nasty at $700-850 per reading. I wouldn't expect any better from a protege of hers.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 12:01:48 PM »
Wow. Yeah it would be a serious problem if I paid that much, she couldn't connect, and DIDNT give a refund....

Luckily, Kimmie does seems nice like she would give you one.

anything