Author Topic: Kicked in the guts tonight  (Read 7561 times)

Offline Sooshi

Kicked in the guts tonight
« on: July 11, 2016, 02:53:43 AM »
Its finally over. He really kicked me in the guts hard tonight. He had another woman over and not just broke things off permanently, but made sure to salt the earth so nothing could ever grow again. My god, what did I do to deserve what that man has put me through.  :'(

tired of it all

Re: Kicked in the guts tonight
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 03:31:24 AM »
OMG Sooshi.  I'm so sorry.  Big hugs.  You didn't do anything to deserve this. 

allibai3

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 03:38:06 AM »
I really sorry your going though this Sooshi did any of psychics warn you or tell you this was going to happen?
Please do your best in trying to take care of your self and needs.No one dserves to be treated like crap,he is not a good person at all and deserve better in all aspects.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 06:25:56 AM »
No, they didn't predict this.  :-[

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 06:35:10 AM »
I'm probably going to go on a binge tomorrow

tired of it all

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 06:57:21 AM »
Please don't binge Sooshi.  Please.  If none of them predicted this then they can not read the people or the situation accurately.  They won't be able to give you the answers you need.  Take some time to process this and take care of yourself. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 08:06:44 AM »
Don't torture yourself Sooshi. This is what I mean when I said that, for the most part, getting readings will ultimately disappoint you. Most readers have little practical ability when it comes to being accurate and right about your situation. They can give you a glimpse, but that is it. 99 percent of them don't actually know what will happen. Forget about readings and try to face lifes problems head on.

allibai3

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 09:43:41 AM »
i agree.Binge calling will actualy make it worse and you will confused. All those emotions will be very overwhelming

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 10:17:37 AM »
i agree.Binge calling will actualy make it worse and you will confused. All those emotions will be very overwhelming

Yes please don't binge read...I'm so sorry this happened to you....see this makes me never want to get a reading again.

Sooshi....did any reader predict you will not get back together?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 01:56:25 PM »
I can't really go on a binge guys, I don't have the cash to do so. But I will be making a few calls to try to understand the situation.
I don't really want to post what the predictions were on the open board, but the prediction was that we would be back together again. This is not the first time we've had a blow out like this, but this one really upped the ante and made both him and I look crazy to people around him. 

Offline Jjj

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 03:20:14 PM »
So sorry for this hun. I hope you get through this stronger and better. Its crazy how dumb shit happens. But dont let that ever stop you from living your life and doing things your way.
Maybe 1 reading but that's it. People get so heart broken the more they binge. Its sick. And readers can say this was a freewill choice which it probably is, but damn thats harsh.

I agree with maddie try dominique on CP. She's pretty good at seeing details on certain events.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2016, 03:32:34 PM »
I dont know how to use CP. When I clicked on there, it was automatically cashing me out for a $40 reading, and I dont want to spend that much.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2016, 03:41:01 PM »
So very sorry Sooshi! I have been in your shoes. My guy came back and left again. No one predicted that this would happen.
It's heartbreaking.

tired of it all

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2016, 12:04:20 AM »
As a new caller you should get the $1/min deal...but maybe Dominique doesn't participate in that..I'm not sure.

$40 isn't a lot..I'd rather spend more on the truth than thousands of dollars on fairy tales

$40 really is a lot for some of us  :(

allibai3

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2016, 12:45:36 PM »
I agree.Calling causes you to hold on and hold on can most likely lead to disappoint and more hurt.He might come back he might not.The best thing to do is go NC,no contact and heal if he comes back cool if he does not at least you will be healed and can meet someone else if you want.

This is all easier said than done