Author Topic: SoulAngel on Keen  (Read 12483 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: SoulAngel on Keen
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2016, 07:17:43 PM »
She said with twin flames certain ones come into your life to teach you lessons and then move on. She said my ex is my TRUE SOULMATE(pretty much meaning that this is the woman i am predestined to be with) she said a journey with a soulamate is not easy but its worth it and the bigger picture is us eventually being together.

She says she is more of a big picture outcome reader. She reads stronger in twinflames and soulmates.

Idk 100% on anything. Whats meant to be will be. Thats how im looking at everything.

She's got it backwards.  I've read on this ALOT because of my ex.  Twin Flames CAN come and will come into your life and you may or may not be with them in this lifetime.  Supposedly, when you both reach the same spiritual level, it will be your last life.   Twin Flame relationships are very difficult with many obstacles.  As for soul mates, we have many kinds.  A friend, teacher, family member even a dog.  These are the  ones that come in to teach you something and then leave.  But there are also companion soulmates, meaning these are the ones you spend your life with. 

You can google twin flame soul connections and then read about the other soulmate connections.  We can only have ONE twin flame connection.  I've had readers tell me my past ex was my twin flame and then recently, one told me my POI was my twin flame.  You will know when you meet your twin flame.   I don't think any of the men I've had have been my twin flame but they were very close. And if my ex is my twin flame, he better be a good person in our next life because he's my evil twin flame in this life.  Seriously.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2016, 07:43:42 PM »
I have read about twinflames and soulmates. I do know that soulmates can come in different relationships.
She also says that each soulmate  (romantic ones) have already made soul contacts before they are together here on earth.

Honestly everyones journey is different. I guess whatever god/universe has planned for you is what will happen in the right timming. Could be tommrow or a year or 5 years from now. Only god/universe truly know 100%

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2016, 07:56:06 PM »
I believe all soulmates have made a decision to meet in this lifetime.  they call it a "soul family" lol  But the twin flame is completely separate and much more deep than a normal soul mate.    That's why I don't think I've met my twin flame yet because it's such a crazy connection.  I've had deep connections but nothing like the twin flame is described.  The only thing that was similar with my ex was the fact that he was a runner.  He's ran twice from me.  But he ended up being so horrible, I don't think he could possibly be my twin flame.  I've never read anywhere where a twin flame can be evil :)    I do know that the twin flame helps bring you to a higher spiritual level.  But soulmates have past karma to take care of during this life.  I don't know.  It's all pretty heavy.   Interesting though.  Maybe Soul Angel said your current POI is your true soul mate, but she meant your companion soul mate because you're destined?  Who knows   

You're right.  We are all on a different path and our journey's aren't the same.  It's pretty cool though, when you look back on your life, and realize that a person you were so close to and no longer have in your life, was most likely a soul mate because you learned so much from the relationship.  I know my ex husband was definitely my soulmate.  I grew leaps and bounds with him and he's never left my heart.  I still have a connection with him even though he died 5 years ago.  That kind of stuff you can't make up ;)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2016, 09:02:45 PM »

Twin Flame relationships are very difficult with many obstacles.

This is so true, I think.

A pet peeve of mine is when people think meeting a "twin flame" is like winning the lottery. Never again will you have to worry about having relationship issues or experiencing pain because you've met the person you get to have your happily ever after with. Or worse, the person believes that putting up with pain is worth it because they believe their SO or POI is their twin flame and, if they just hang in there, there will eventually be some amazing payoff.

Earlier this year, I heard an interview with the well-known author Sark. At 53, after never being married or in a deep long-term relationship, she met a guy on an Abraham-Hicks cruise. It seemed to be evident they were twin flames. Within a year, they were planning on getting married. They even wrote a book together about spiritual relationships. A day after they submitted the book to their publisher, he was diagnosed with stage four cancer and died six months later (earlier this year). They were together for about two years before he passed.

You can see photos of them together on the front page of her site:

http://planetsark.com/

It's that kind of example of deep connection and profound experience I think of when I think of twin flames. It's not just about meeting some guy who is going to treat you like a princess and never cheat.
[/]

Yeah, twin flame relationships are NOT easy. They are the hardest to deal with emotionally and spiritually.   I'm not sure I'm ready to meet mine if it's going to be agony.  Especially if they are runners because they can't handle the connection.  It feels like you've lost half of you, and actually, you have! 

Offline Jjj

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2016, 09:53:46 PM »
I believe all soulmates have made a decision to meet in this lifetime.  they call it a "soul family" lol  But the twin flame is completely separate and much more deep than a normal soul mate.    That's why I don't think I've met my twin flame yet because it's such a crazy connection.  I've had deep connections but nothing like the twin flame is described.  The only thing that was similar with my ex was the fact that he was a runner.  He's ran twice from me.  But he ended up being so horrible, I don't think he could possibly be my twin flame.  I've never read anywhere where a twin flame can be evil :)    I do know that the twin flame helps bring you to a higher spiritual level.  But soulmates have past karma to take care of during this life.  I don't know.  It's all pretty heavy.   Interesting though.  Maybe Soul Angel said your current POI is your true soul mate, but she meant your companion soul mate because you're destined?  Who knows   

You're right.  We are all on a different path and our journey's aren't the same.  It's pretty cool though, when you look back on your life, and realize that a person you were so close to and no longer have in your life, was most likely a soul mate because you learned so much from the relationship.  I know my ex husband was definitely my soulmate.  I grew leaps and bounds with him and he's never left my heart.  I still have a connection with him even though he died 5 years ago.  That kind of stuff you can't make up ;)

I feel like a deep connection is a deep connection...no matter if its with a twinflame or soulmates. Soulmates can have a very deep connection just like twinflames or more. Its just about how the two people feel for each other. I get that different people have their beliefs in whats what. I believe that you are gonna be with who your meant to be with. You know deep in your heart the person you hold dear in it. Just like for you, your husband will always be in your heart. He has never left your heart. (Im sorry to hear you lost your husband)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2016, 10:35:12 PM »

I feel like a deep connection is a deep connection...no matter if its with a twinflame or soulmates. Soulmates can have a very deep connection just like twinflames or more. Its just about how the two people feel for each other. I get that different people have their beliefs in whats what. I believe that you are gonna be with who your meant to be with. You know deep in your heart the person you hold dear in it. Just like for you, your husband will always be in your heart. He has never left your heart. (Im sorry to hear you lost your husband)

Well, I guess until I meet my twin flame I won't know :)  But supposedly its different than a normal deep connection.  Who knows!  It could all be jibberish :)

Thank you. My husband was actually my ex husband at the time he died.  So many people hate their ex husbands.  We, fortunately, became friends before he died and put the past in the past, which I wish more people would do.  You just never know what tomorrow will bring

Offline Jjj

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2016, 10:37:53 PM »

Well, I guess until I meet my twin flame I won't know :)  But supposedly its different than a normal deep connection.  Who knows!  It could all be jibberish :)

Thank you. My husband was actually my ex husband at the time he died.  So many people hate their ex husbands.  We, fortunately, became friends before he died and put the past in the past, which I wish more people would do.  You just never know what tomorrow will bring

Well thats amazing you guys could fo that. Yeah life is short so you gotta live it as well and best as you know how.

Offline skyline

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2016, 02:59:08 AM »
I've had readers tell me my past ex was my twin flame and then recently, one told me my POI was my twin flame.  You will know when you meet your twin flame.   I don't think any of the men I've had have been my twin flame but they were very close. And if my ex is my twin flame, he better be a good person in our next life because he's my evil twin flame in this life.  Seriously.

I met someone last year whom I thought was my twin flame. It turns out in hindsight she may have been a false twin flame.

All the readers I spoke to last year told me she was my twin flame.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2016, 11:00:38 PM »
I read with soul angel again about two three weeks ago she picked up I was worried my ex is seeing another girl and she said I shouldn't worry because he is not . Well lately everyone that I have read with is picking up on another girl . So I think soul angel is wrong . I'm starting to believe she gives everyone positive readings

Yes she tells everyone that the person they are calling about is their "twin flame" and the whole divine timing. That it's a difficult road but "eventually" you will be together.  How safe is that?  What a great hook to keep someone calling back forever....

Offline Jjj

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2016, 11:15:27 PM »
I read with soul angel again about two three weeks ago she picked up I was worried my ex is seeing another girl and she said I shouldn't worry because he is not . Well lately everyone that I have read with is picking up on another girl . So I think soul angel is wrong . I'm starting to believe she gives everyone positive readings

Yes she tells everyone that the person they are calling about is their "twin flame" and the whole divine timing. That it's a difficult road but "eventually" you will be together.  How safe is that?  What a great hook to keep someone calling back forever....

Wow im not surprised lol

Offline glamgal

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2016, 01:23:27 AM »
I agree Bella. Because of that I was not a SoulAngel fan unfortunately.  :-\

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2016, 09:12:49 PM »
utter bs she says the same thing to everyone .. i  have asked about two different guys with two diff accounts in the past she said they were both my sm and in divine time we would be together .. save your money guys

Offline jadedflower

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2016, 06:53:04 AM »
In the beginning, I loved reading with her as she made me feel supremely better about the situation. She gave me a lot of hope (and surprisingly she was correct about certain issues that happened in my ex's life) and after reading this thread, I'm not sure what to make out of it. I do love her concept of divine timing however.

The last reading I had with her made me wonder if she was truly real or hooking me along. I do think she's a great empath however. 

Offline Jjj

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2016, 08:08:53 PM »
In the beginning, I loved reading with her as she made me feel supremely better about the situation. She gave me a lot of hope (and surprisingly she was correct about certain issues that happened in my ex's life) and after reading this thread, I'm not sure what to make out of it. I do love her concept of divine timing however.

The last reading I had with her made me wonder if she was truly real or hooking me along. I do think she's a great empath however.

I mean honestly she kept telling me that she sees big picture outcomes. So she very well may see the outcome of everything but of course only time will tell about stuff. With readings you gotta take it with a grain of salt honestly cause what she sees could happen next week or 3 years from now. You never really know.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2017, 01:07:11 AM »
Read with her once she said that this girl I knew who has 3 kids and are marry going to be my lifetime partner has to waited united her marriage are over. well it been 6 months now nothing has happen and that person has remove me from Facebook and we act like we don't known each other anymore.