Author Topic: Right on PREDICTION  (Read 30946 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Right on PREDICTION
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2016, 08:25:52 PM »
@Allibai. Did you feel Judis was way off or was she telling you what you wanted to hear?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2016, 08:27:56 PM »
Even Lisa Dianne? Was she at least right on the empath stuff regarding him?

allibai3

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2016, 12:13:30 AM »
@leogirl I don't think Judi was telling me things u wanted to hear but I do think she was off she got certain things right but the intensity of those things were wrong and some of the detail.lisa Dianne when I lay spoke to her she said we would reconcile which we have not and idk if it will happen because he seems very hesitant. I have not spoken to her since then.@langlingyu I agree with you he probably is telling his true desire but he's not going to act on it when he is sober because he is thinking more logical

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2016, 04:40:49 PM »

When one is drunk, one tends to overlook and DOWNSIZE all the obstacles.  Subconscious mind came out to dominate.   He tells you what he truly desires.  It may be true.  But it often is not reliable.  He may not act on his true desire.   After he sobers up, he will continue his old way.  It happens a lot.   That's why drunk people do stuff they normally would not do when they are sober.  When their senses came back, all the inhibition and obstacles come back.  So ......

Exactly. Way back when I was going through the mess with my ex, he invited me to an event. He got absolutely hammered and was throwing up when we got back to his place. In the midst of everything he tells me he loves me, misses me and wants to make things better. Well that's what I'd be dying to hear for almost a year at that point. Was affectionate towards me all night.

Come morning, he's back to his cold self. I told him what he had said, and he believed that he said it, but said it didn't matter. Wouldn't even look me in the eye - and keep in mind HE invited me to the event. I think his reasoning was that "people" wouldn't let it happen, meaning his family. All BS but whatever.

He confided to me a bit about his family a couple of times after that but it was pretty much it and I was tired of it at that point. I cut him loose completely 6 months later.

tired of it all

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2016, 11:25:16 PM »
Here to report another prediction coming true.   QOC18 was right. last time I asked her about a job opportunity and she said they are not ready for me.  She was right.

Sorry to hear it didn't come through for you lanlingyu.

tired of it all

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2016, 02:49:15 AM »
I agree with you 100%.  They tell their true feelings. But, based on my personal experience (just happened this March), you have to be careful with what you hear.  I got myself tipsy just to have some courage to open up.  He started drinking with me.   He was tipsy too but he has a high tolerance.   The good thing is the guys I date are good at communicating complicated thoughts and emotions when talking to me.  So the alcohol is just for me. 

When one is sober, one's conscious mind takes over.  One makes decision based on logical thinking, logical evaluation of pros and cons, weighs risk vs benefits.  etc etc.  One cannot let go of these influences or inhibition.  Even if one strongly desires somebody or something, one's conscious mind will stop this person from losing inhibition and overlooking all the obstacles to obtain it.   

When one is drunk, one tends to overlook and DOWNSIZE all the obstacles.  Subconscious mind came out to dominate.   He tells you what he truly desires.  It may be true.  But it often is not reliable.  He may not act on his true desire.   After he sobers up, he will continue his old way.  It happens a lot.   That's why drunk people do stuff they normally would not do when they are sober.  When their senses came back, all the inhibition and obstacles come back.  So ......

Well said...I agree.  A person may reveal their deeper feelings when they are drunk...or act on impulses they normally wouldn't follow.  But that does not mean they will continue to follow through on those things when they are sober...more often the opposite, they will be embarrassed or just flat out deny it.

In the long run those deeper feelings and intentions may will out and come to fruition, but it can take awhile for a person to work through whatever is stopping them from acting on it...like, years.

The downside to getting readings is that some readers - especially empaths - can pick up on all those deeper feelings and intentions but they don't always "see" what is stopping the person from acting on it.  They might feel strongly that something will happen and give us relatively short time frames, when in actuality it could take a long time. 

And when the reader is very feeling-oriented I think they over-emphasize the FEELINGS...and they can totally miss picking up on the rational and practical reasons why people can't always ACT on their feelings.  In reality we all have things we have feelings about and wish we could do, but life doesn't always work out that way. 

Lots of people have feelings at one time or another about "hating" their job...it might be a mood or a passing thing, or it might be a deeper feeling that the person has to suppress every day so they can get on with things...but the reality is a lot of people don't have the options to just quit their job or change careers when they feel like it. 

It can be the same with relationships...you can have very deep feelings for someone and really wish you could be with them, but still have all kinds of reasons why it doesn't seem like a good idea to act on it.  And the reasons aren't necessarily obstacles that have to be overcome...sometimes they are things we wouldn't ever be willing to give up or compromise, and shouldn't. 

But again the downside of getting readings is sometimes they frame it to us like the reasons are all obstacles that can be overcome...rather than issues of compatibility or timing or life circumstances.  They say oh this person really loves you (which may be TRUE) but they aren't acting on it because ___ and as soon as they get that figured out they will be ready to move forward.  And they present it like it will have a fairytale ending. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2016, 01:27:54 AM »
Oh me me me:))))

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2016, 01:34:58 AM »
Thank you:))))

Offline bstalling

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2016, 02:01:07 AM »
Barbara says that with everyone..."theres going to be a delay". For the most part, she is general and phones it in when shes not gettnig anything specific about you.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2016, 02:02:49 AM »
So no one was right about ANYTHING?? oh boy :-\

LOL yes, its common. Which is a reason why most people should just forget about the readings. Just read old posts. Its always a variation of providing some sort of validation (job title, how someone acted in past etc.) but then being wrong about what actually happens. One or two readers in a list of 200 may get it right, but you would be spending tons of money before then.  The worst is when several readers are giving the same prediction, so you assume that it will happen, but then they all turn out dead wrong. Sigh...

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2016, 02:13:33 AM »
Question: Sincerity said what will take place 7/22?

tired of it all

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2016, 03:00:41 AM »
So no one was right about ANYTHING?? oh boy :-\

LOL yes, its common. Which is a reason why most people should just forget about the readings. Just read old posts. Its always a variation of providing some sort of validation (job title, how someone acted in past etc.) but then being wrong about what actually happens. One or two readers in a list of 200 may get it right, but you would be spending tons of money before then.  The worst is when several readers are giving the same prediction, so you assume that it will happen, but then they all turn out dead wrong. Sigh...

I have read through old posts and saw a lot of stories where readers were just flat wrong, missed the obvious and really misled people.  I feel really bad for people having gone through things like that.  And I think sometimes wrong is just wrong. 

But...on the other hand I have seen some posts where people said the readers turned out to be wrong...however if I read through all their posts they also admit somewhere that at least part of it turned out like a reader said it would...or sometimes they got the outcome that was predicted but just didn't want it anymore.  So it was not ALL wrong or dead wrong. 

It is definitely a good suggestion to read old posts though, at least if you can stomach the arguing and drama that went on here on some of those old threads.   :o  It's a real sucker punch to the solar plexus to read some of that stuff. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2016, 04:24:57 AM »
bstalling have you tried Dominique? she's been right about a lot of things for me but wrong with timing. Im following up with her tonight.

No, not really a fan with CP. And, I'm kinda winding down with readings for good now. Unless is she good with work/business issues?

allibai3

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2016, 11:41:23 AM »
Sooooooo they were all fucking wrong! I'm currently in Vegas and I got really drunk and of course I called my ex and then stupid me I texted him pretty much saying I'm done because he keeps doing things that he did in the past distancing himself from me and I told him I don't like it and how he talk shit about my mom but he treats me just like her a lame.told him that he needs to man and grow up hopefully he does that for the next girl. I drive 10 hours and spent $300 and it's like he didn't appreciate it and he says he figured out he wanted me but it's like I'm not getting anything. He then texted me saying no problem and that he figured out he doesn't want me and that he's not attracted to me anymore and he doesn't love me anymore and that he can't be with someone that doesn't believe in God( mind you I said to him idk if I believe in God anymore because it's like I give my all to people and they hurt me). He said no told me to come see him and pay $300 when u have a boyfriend ( which I don't I'm just dating someone) he said that he is trying to focus on his careers and he there's nothing wrong with himand maybe there's something wrong with me  and he doesn't care about relationships and I care so much about being with some that it pushes them away.
So the person that they all said loves me and wants me just said this to me . They were all wrong . Keisha said we won't be together but she says that he loves me . So she's wrong but right outcome idk why she said we wouldn't be together. So heartbroken right now

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2016, 11:56:52 AM »
It sounds like he does love you. He's just immature and wants to hurt you. He figures if you loved him, you wouldn't be dating someone else, even though he's pushed you into it with his own behavior.