Author Topic: Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)  (Read 28567 times)

Offline cj

Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)
« on: April 29, 2011, 01:39:21 AM »
so guys I just spoke to Catarina and I had her do a medium reading for me and she was amazinggggggggggggggg! She picked up on how the person died! specific like breast cancer specific! and the cool thing was that it was my ex's gma (thx to kiki who seen her lol) and she was telling me not to give up and she said hes getting stronger and that we will get thorugh this together. And she told me her daughter (his mother) will see the changes in him and she will love me bc I will love him  <----nothing could ruin my day...I like how I get the actual fam members to talk instead of guides because they are around just as much also...and they literally see a lot of stuff!

And the gma was a very important person in his life bc she helped raise him. I'm still in shock literally! I spoke to Jacq and Maryanne this week to connect with her and they gave me gebneral stuff..nio one told me how this woman died and specifically from what! Not just cancer but breastttt...f-ing A+ 8)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 09:37:59 PM »
I have also read with her and think she is a great empath.....predictions should be unfolding this month so of course i will update if she is right.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 12:52:56 AM »
I love Catarina's energy, and I feel like she is a great psychic, great empath - basically has it all going on. Ellen has brought together such a great crew. I feel very fortunate to have these people in my life.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 02:16:41 AM »
Have any of you tried Arlene?

cm12345

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 10:31:14 AM »
Yes, I read with Arlene and she is very gifted.  She feels and sees things and then confirms them with cards.....she has been right on target with everything she's told me so far!!!

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 01:44:50 AM »
Hey guys!  I recently came across this forum and boy am i glad i did!  This is where real testimonial happens!  I've read with many of the favorite psychics mentioned in this forum and will update as predications/if any passes to help others out.  After reading many of the posts here, i find that one psychic may be awesome with details but not so much for others.  I guess it's all about the connection.  I have yet to try Catarina but am booked with a reading with her.  Has any of her predications pass at all?

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 07:17:34 PM »
Can I just say that I love everyone in Ellen's site however this new guy Isaac is no bueno...I dont want to judge but he takes forever to connect and he's no good. He gets some stuff but he ask too many questions...ugh... ::) h's just no good guys dont waste your money lol

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 10:10:43 PM »
Thanks for the feedback Cjean!  That's too bad though....you got a bum reading!! :-\

Offline cj

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 10:33:49 PM »
omgggg Angel it was like talking to my friend...there was nohing that made me feel like this was a psychic reading. He shouldnt ask me quest just tell me what you see..wth

positivethoughts

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 11:49:58 PM »
cjean - you were having too many good readings anyway. HA

Offline cj

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 12:17:45 AM »
lmaooo...pt he was aweful. It was like getting a drink with a friend who just kept asking me questions..wtf..Im like "um when are you going to chime in with your super human powers?" ??? :o lmao

Offline kiki155

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 12:26:58 AM »
LOL @ cjean

positivethoughts

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 12:38:54 AM »
LMAO Cjean!!!!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 12:41:09 AM by positivethoughts »

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 01:10:01 AM »
Maybe he's still fairly new to this.  I mean, i'm sure most of us who has read with Ellen trust that she is genuine and would not bring anyone fake on board on her site.  My thought is to still with those who works for you and not to venture off again.  I know it's VERY tempting....i had to block CP off my computer since they don't let you delete credit information online and it's a pain to deactivate the account.

Cocoa

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 01:14:08 AM »
I agree with Cocoa.

I love Ellen, and I love Catarina. I don't think Ellen would pick someone to represent that wasn't good, or she hadn't had a good experience. I haven't read with him, so I cannot attest to his abilities, but maybe he couldn't pick up your energy.

anything