Author Topic: Having a hard day  (Read 6020 times)

tired of it all

Re: Having a hard day
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2016, 09:36:52 PM »
From an astrological perspective (depending on how the transits interact with your own chart) this month probably isn't the best time for situations to move forward yet.  This is a good time for looking within, processing feelings, understanding your deeper beliefs, talking things out, going through inner transformation that will propel things forward later on. 

When the Black Moon transits the Chiron Point, things are not what they appear to be.  Fears can distort our perspective and make things seem worse than they are. 

The solstice is a time of standing still...the word literally means that the sun stands still.  That dynamic is the same whether it is the winter solstice or the summer solstice.  It's a time for slowing down, taking it easy, contemplation, taking stock of things.  Then going back towards the equinox, the momentum gradually builds back up, and you build on what you gained during the solstice. 

tired of it all

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2016, 12:55:27 AM »
Okay I can tell my comments are not appreciated here.  Bye!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2016, 03:23:36 AM »
 I still liked reading what you had to say about the planetary transits.  :-\

Offline Grounded

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2016, 04:43:18 AM »
So did I :(

tired of it all

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2016, 05:50:59 PM »
No problem Maddie.  I understand it gets old when you hear things you've heard before.

I'm having a rough time too but trying to keep my head up.  It's hard not to fall into despair about things because there's not much happening in my life right now that is good.  I'm just not feeling the love on this forum.  It's not helping to get some of the responses people make here.

anything