Author Topic: Scott Angel  (Read 19706 times)

Offline sharon

Scott Angel
« on: June 18, 2016, 09:55:56 PM »
A very gifted reader. Told me things I know its true.

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Scott Angel
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 10:05:46 PM »
Hmm, talks around the subject, gives a yes then sort of kind of answers. Not for me. Sorry guys

Offline sharon

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 05:22:01 PM »
Hmm... I hate it when that happens... I call a psychic feel great afterwards but then when time passes I listen to the same recording again and know that certain things that have been said are actually not quite right... then I start to doubt the whole reading even though I know certain things that have been mentioned by the reader were correct... in fact... I get so confused that I want to start to call other readers... I need to change my life. Why can't guys just act normal? These unstable behaviours make me feel unstable too and I try to find some answers by psychics because I cannot get it from him. Or I get it but I know it is not the truth.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 05:28:11 PM »
Sharon, are you referring to your last reading with Scott Angel? If you haven't tried her yet get a hold of Sapphire 21. She will give you clarity and guidance whic seems to be the best therpy!

Offline sharon

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 05:36:20 PM »
Sharon, are you referring to your last reading with Scott Angel? If you haven't tried her yet get a hold of Sapphire 21. She will give you clarity and guidance whic seems to be the best therpy!

Hi Leogirl! Thank you for your reply. Sapphire is on my list but she is never on when I look for her. I live in Europe and our hours don`t seem to match.
What do you think, who is a better psychic Lady Jenna or Sapphire 21? Thank you.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 06:22:17 PM »
Eeeeek, that's hard to decide who is better. They both are in their own way. Sapphire 21 is an empath, she hardly makes predictions unless her guides tell her something that will occur for you! She gives guidance more of how to deal with the situation and the person in question. It's more of taking her guidance and applying it to help with the issue. Lady Jenna, I must say she nailed the present situation, this woman is gifted. No fluff with her she tells it like it is. You probably would have a better chance reading with her than Sapphire 21. Lady Jenna, gives predictions if you sees it happening, realistic predictions! If you read with her, I doubt you will regret it! She is ethical, I think Bluebelle, IntutiveScorp and Presence would agree with me. To pick one of them, I would go with lady Jenna, she takes new caller and is on more often. Sapphire 21 is highly recommended and as she would say when the universe thinks it's a good time to connect with her it will happen no matter what:) if you do read with one of them, please share your experience:))))))

Offline sharon

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 06:46:47 PM »
Eeeeek, that's hard to decide who is better. They both are in their own way. Sapphire 21 is an empath, she hardly makes predictions unless her guides tell her something that will occur for you! She gives guidance more of how to deal with the situation and the person in question. It's more of taking her guidance and applying it to help with the issue. Lady Jenna, I must say she nailed the present situation, this woman is gifted. No fluff with her she tells it like it is. You probably would have a better chance reading with her than Sapphire 21. Lady Jenna, gives predictions if you sees it happening, realistic predictions! If you read with her, I doubt you will regret it! She is ethical, I think Bluebelle, IntutiveScorp and Presence would agree with me. To pick one of them, I would go with lady Jenna, she takes new caller and is on more often. Sapphire 21 is highly recommended and as she would say when the universe thinks it's a good time to connect with her it will happen no matter what:) if you do read with one of them, please share your experience:))))))

Interesting, thank you Leogirl. I will def share my experiences but I keep seeing Sapphire offline. It may take a while :)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 07:12:32 PM »
She did write an email just to let me know that the tragedy in Orlando had hit her significantly. I think maybe one of them was her client? Not sure. But she is ethical, if she doesn't feel great she will not read and waste your money. I respect that.

Offline sharon

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 07:42:18 PM »
She did write an email just to let me know that the tragedy in Orlando had hit her significantly. I think maybe one of them was her client? Not sure. But she is ethical, if she doesn't feel great she will not read and waste your money. I respect that.

Sure. Definitely. I wished every psychic reader would take their job seriously and do that. Many of them are there for the money. They influence people then let them fall when the predictions don`t happen. You have lost your money but hey they don't bother. Blocking is the next step to not get reminded of their incapability.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2016, 09:23:08 PM »
I know Sharon that's so unfortunate. Try lady Jenna. Another one that seems to be a favourite on this forum is Judis inner light, she is on quite often and gets through her line up pretty fast. She is an empath, if this is about a man then she should be a good try:)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2016, 04:43:19 AM »
Just wanted to mention that Scott's readings tend to be about 3-5 months in advance often. There was one work place that I kept going back to and I asked about somethings that I had left there. When I returned they had not been taken as he had said. The second time I returned to working there about 4 months later, some of my things had been rifled through and taken, as he had predicted.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 04:50:12 AM by Sooshi »

Offline sharon

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2016, 10:12:32 AM »
I know Sharon that's so unfortunate. Try lady Jenna. Another one that seems to be a favourite on this forum is Judis inner light, she is on quite often and gets through her line up pretty fast. She is an empath, if this is about a man then she should be a good try:)

Oh ok, thank you Leogirl. She is on my fav. list now.

Offline sharon

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2016, 10:20:17 AM »
Just wanted to mention that Scott's readings tend to be about 3-5 months in advance often. There was one work place that I kept going back to and I asked about somethings that I had left there. When I returned they had not been taken as he had said. The second time I returned to working there about 4 months later, some of my things had been rifled through and taken, as he had predicted.

That sounds great Sooshi, thanks for sharing. The reason I called him is because I wanted to understand a present/past situation why someone acts the way he acts... was Scott always corect with you?

Offline sharon

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2016, 09:03:05 PM »
Scott was right. The person in question did contact me BUT what he feels or thinks - why he acted this way or why is contacting me again now... all the reasons, were WRONG. The person in question wrote to me and now I can verify that Melody Marie was right with everything she said. He did not work for me.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 11:09:31 AM by sharon »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2016, 03:58:00 PM »
Scott has been great with some predictions and others just a total miss. But he has provided a lot of accurate details in his reads. He can be a bit arrogant at times, but overall he in my experience has been right about things I found to be true. He is one of the readers I have read with for about 2 years on/off. He has been about 75% accurate with job predictions.

anything