Author Topic: Faery lady  (Read 13103 times)

tired of it all

Re: Faery lady
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2016, 02:23:24 AM »
People will line up just to be told what they want to hear from a fairytale reader...having a long line isn't always a good sign.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2016, 02:26:10 AM »
It's not the same for everybody as you all know.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2016, 02:27:33 AM »
I agree. Some readers have a long line up because they are truly gifted and are worth the wait:)

tired of it all

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2016, 03:38:29 AM »
People will line up just to be told what they want to hear from a fairytale reader...having a long line isn't always a good sign.

You mean like Deborah Mills? 🙄 Funny how the top rated psychics are usually the most wrong. If I see a psychic on Page 1, I usually automatically skip them lol.

Yep that's exactly who I had in mind when I made the comment.  lol  I read with her a few times way back in 2007 and never saw any reason to believe she's actually psychic.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2016, 12:34:50 AM »
Well, had contact from sm today, one week after the date that Nancy said he would be changing his mind about things. Maybe she's not so bad afterall. Will update as things progress.

tired of it all

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2016, 12:37:03 AM »
Glad to hear this Sooshi!  Keep us posted.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2016, 12:44:49 AM »
That's what I said Sooshi... Robotic sure horrible ummm I wouldn't go that far.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2016, 01:09:06 AM »

That's what I said Sooshi... Robotic sure horrible ummm I wouldn't go that far.
As mentioned before, it's not the same for everyone. Glad u had a good experience Sooshi :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 01:10:55 AM by IntuitiveScorp »

Rediska

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2017, 06:28:48 AM »
Just for fun-what are everyone else's experiences with her? gave me a contact date that ended up not happening but I read by Sooshi and I think itsmylife that she has given specific dates and they come to pass. But then she has also given dates that have not come to pass.

It reminds me of Abrielle from CP.com-I read that she has also given exact dates and it has passed. She gave me April 7th but we'll see.

p.s. it says she can channel people so shes like a sucreate and a judi. Hmm, I am tempted.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 06:49:06 AM by Rediska »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2017, 03:29:49 PM »
Just for fun-what are everyone else's experiences with her? gave me a contact date that ended up not happening but I read by Sooshi and I think itsmylife that she has given specific dates and they come to pass. But then she has also given dates that have not come to pass.

It reminds me of Abrielle from CP.com-I read that she has also given exact dates and it has passed. She gave me April 7th but we'll see.

p.s. it says she can channel people so shes like a sucreate and a judi. Hmm, I am tempted.

I read with her twice. Her reading was completely different the 2nd reading and when I called her on it,  she hung up on me.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2017, 11:02:53 AM »
Hi guys!
Honestly speaking Faery Lady has not been very accurate but to be honest, some of her stuff has been more accurate then Aries intuition.
Things that did come out true
1. Predicted a few dates that did come out to be true as I was called for some important interviews on that date.
2. Said I may rework with old boss. Somehow its a bit true.
3. Said I will lightly profit off internet by doing something. That's so right. Its not too much just 200$ but still good money.
Rest I don't remember but mostly wrong and random. But yes her dates or events can be true but no guarantee 😃 or may be since I did not have my hopes high with her a few predictions coming true was pleasant. Comparison to Kisha or gay land or Lisa Diane

Offline karma17

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2017, 04:30:56 PM »

I read with her twice. Her reading was completely different the 2nd reading and when I called her on it,  she hung up on me.

TBH- I've never felt outright that someone is a fraud like the way I felt with her. My first and only reading with her on Keen and she spun a fairytale. I happened to find her website and called on the number listed there to get a private reading. She answered (totally different voice from the robotic one that spoke with me on Keen) and I asked if she would do a private phone reading but right when I said I spoke with her on Keen she got really flustered and did a total 180. She said she was busy and that I should read with a friend of hers. Needless to say NONE of her predictions passed. She really came across to me like one of those people who prey on others' insecurities when they're sad and vulnerable..just my opinion!