Author Topic: My binge results  (Read 7986 times)

tired of it all

My binge results
« on: May 19, 2016, 04:13:06 AM »
Lol, please learn something from my mistakes so it has some value and I don't feel like I just wasted my money.  There are all readers I had never tried before. 

Spiritminded:  has some ability but totally misinterprets what she sees.  very negative reader and when she tuned in to me I got hit in the solar plexus with her energy in a way that felt bad

Sister Julia: seemed plausible at the time, gave a lot of details, but none of it was true.  Probably a fake.

Jeekers17:  the reading didn't make any sense and totally missed the point of my questions

AngelicWhispers11:  one of the crazier calls I've ever had with anyone.  She started yelling on the phone saying "that's why SYLVIA BROWNE POKED ME IN THE CHEST WITH HER FINGERNAIL"  What??!  I don't know what she was talking about, it was just bizarre.

Lightworker Kimberly:  all over the place and did a lot of fishing.  She got bits and pieces of stuff she couldn't put together and I felt like I was having to help her figure out what she was seeing.  Very confusing.

Scott Angel:  very helpful, accurate about the past, negative outlook but he also talked to me about how I can change things.  Good for evaluating beliefs and what you are attracting to yourself.

Sweetpsychic:  very nice lady, really positive energy, and I already got confirmation of something she told me.

Melody Marie is my usual reader and I was doubting some of the things she told me, but now I know she was right.  I found out something she told me about my dad was true, and I'm also seeing that she's right about my ex. 

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: My binge results
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 04:21:10 AM »
Thank you for outlining the ones to stay away from lol... Which all of them except one. I'm glad you did get one good out of all the bad ones. If Melody Marie works for you use her. I have learned that the ones that are good for me I'll read with until something crazy happens like they have no connection with me anymore. New readers just cause more confusion and lead to calling other readers. It then gets out of hand and costly:(

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 04:37:03 AM »
I would probably call Sweetpsychic again.  Scott Angel was good too and I'm glad I called him but I don't know if I would call him again.  They had two different takes on the same situation, one was more positive and the other was more cynical, yet both were pretty realistic. 

Yeah calling new readers usually does not turn out well.  Sometimes you get lucky and find a good one, but it's like gambling.  I have only been gambling once, played the slot machines, getting readings is such a similar feeling.  lol

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 01:14:53 PM »
I am so glad my days of "binge" reading are behind me.  Honestly, it's best to just save your money and read with one or two you really resonate with when you need some kind of insight.  All my days when I used to get reading after reading, especially trying new readers, nine times out of ten, I walked away more confused and most of the time, they were wrong.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 05:48:56 PM »
I like Sincerity... She was a straight shooter, says it like it is. There was no wasting time. She is expensive no doubt but then you pay for what you get.I have read with queen of cups awhile back and I remember her being pissed almost yelling at me. I thought to myself I just asked one question and you're losing your mind over it. Never called her back but I did hear she is pretty good.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 09:30:36 PM »
Scott Angel really helped me get over my previous breakup, by pointing out a lot of his flaws that were there but I could never quite put my finger on. He validated a lot the issues I had with him, which my ex and our friends constantly brushed off as though they were nothing. They were deal breakers for me. He also pointed out that my ex was always the one who got dumped by his exes, never the other way around. And this was true. My ex even said that himself once. He also told me that my ex likes to tell himself that I still think about him every day. This became apparent when he contacted me last year, 4 years after our break up, accusing me of trying to hack his facebook account. Uh yeah, right, as if you're even still on my mind. LOL

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 02:45:01 AM »
Queen of Cups definitely has an attitude problem! I've read with her twice. First time was accurate, second was not. She's rude and gets annoyed for no reason. another wench who needs to learn manners.

tired of it all

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 03:01:38 AM »
I've never read with Queen of Cups.  The comments I've seen about her are all over the place, good and bad, but the worse was that there might be multiple readers using that same account.  It scared me off of trying her. 

Scott Angel did the same for me, pointing out the flaws in my ex and our relationship.  But after I got over the initial amazement, I looked over my notes and thought most of what he said was kind of generic, like he was talking about a common pattern in relationships not anything really specific to my ex.  It was more like a counseling session than a reading, which was helpful and just the thing I needed at the moment but I probably wouldn't call him again.

I feel wary of readers who don't give any kind of specifics about a person that I can verify, something practical that they couldn't have guessed at.  Melody Marie gives a lot of details, and I can't always verify those but many of them I have seen confirmed.  Sometimes they are just little things that aren't important at all but it helps me to see that she's picking up on something real.  Judi could pick up on specific things my ex had actually said.  Those things make me feel like they are really reading the person and not just guessing or making something up.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 03:08:35 AM by tired of it all »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 03:13:01 AM »
Scott pulled a specific phrase out of my head in a reading once, in regards to what I told myself I was looking for in a man. It floored me, because I had never even alluded to it to anyone else. I could tell you what it was in a pm but I don't want to mention it on the forum.

tired of it all

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 03:52:24 AM »
Sweetpsychic picked up on the exact phrases I had been saying to my ex telepathically, when I get mad about the things he has done, and she said he had a dream where I was telling him those things.  She warned me to be careful what I say and think because words can be a negative prayer for what you don't want.  It made me really soften my energy towards him which I think is why I finally heard a little something back from him. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2016, 07:36:56 PM »
Reading the above post about QueenofCups18 brought on PTSD. That woman was a total bitch.

I called Anne asking about a guy. To her credit, she picked up the fact that we lived in different cities. Right after she got that right, she insisted, and I mean INSISTED, the reason why things weren't working out was because of the distance. When I said I don't think that was the reason and asked if she could pick up anything else, she yelled, "It's because of the distance! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

The thing is, when this was going on, I was living in NYC and he was living in Jersey City--a 20 minute train ride to Manhattan--and often came to the city. Geography wasn't a big deal. She was so intense and so arrogant. I was taken aback. Admittedly, over the years, I've tried calling her a couple more times just to see if the experience would be any different. Each time was just as unpleasant (for various reasons) as the first.

Oh Jeez!! I'm glad I never tried her!  Who needs to pay to be yelled at! LOLLLLL sorry but that's crazy...

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2016, 11:17:36 PM »
I haven't had any yell at me (yet), but I logged in today and saw that I had readings from readers that I don't even remember. How good of a reading could it possibly have been?