Author Topic: Sweetpsychic  (Read 26517 times)

allibai3

Re: Sweetpsychic
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2016, 08:27:20 AM »
i hope so too.I really like her.Her predictins are in line with others.Melody said my ex will contact me before the weekend is over or after.I cant remember exactly lol

Offline Zenia

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2016, 03:07:28 PM »
This one was the only one(out of 20)that was along with Sue and her channelling.So she and Sue had exactly the same hard and painful insight.However,i had to give Sweetspychic some insight to get her started..that worries me a bit.Maybe she just read my fear and my own reflections?You know when you have to give them some info,you lose some of the confidence that they pick up right.

According to both her and Melodys timing,contact should have happened now..but nothing.And contact seem really far away also..very far..:(

allibai3

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2016, 04:04:20 PM »
Does anyone have an updates for this reader?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2016, 12:11:11 AM »
she never takes calls. I tried to call her. She ended up blocking me.

Lovefash67

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2016, 12:59:21 PM »
Oh wow that's teally weird ,I'm surprised she is doing that I wonder why

Offline Zenia

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2016, 04:02:00 PM »
Really weird..Could it be a Keen error?That has happened to me with other readers.
I have some updates on her in fact..It turns out,as my drama is clearing up,that she had it right all along.From what i can verify so far,she was correct...and one of the very few that got it right.
She did predict contact from him a while ago,that has not yet happened tho..

But this is a reader i will call again.(but i am scared to be blocked by a mistake(?))

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2016, 11:18:27 PM »
Sorry girls. Big mistake. It wasn't her it was Sweethearts Tarot that did it to me. Not Sweetpsychic.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2016, 12:42:14 AM »
bump...read with her today and it was positive...interested in her track record....

Offline glamgal

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2016, 02:26:40 PM »
Did anything she say occur?

stargazer

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2016, 06:47:18 PM »
Yes, she said things with a previous POI wouldn't work out and she was right.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2016, 07:42:17 PM »
Was she good with timing for anyone?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2016, 06:52:14 PM »

She told me timing is not written in stone (which I appreciate her saying, and already knew), and she saw progress in fall...so far, a bit of progress, but nothing major, but I don't know if I want progress anymore at this point anyway lol.....  Either way, I think she's the real deal and very sweet, and hit some stuff on the head.  I noticed the longer you talk the more she gets too, but that's the case with a lot of psychics :)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2016, 07:27:37 PM »

She told me timing is not written in stone (which I appreciate her saying, and already knew), and she saw progress in fall...so far, a bit of progress, but nothing major, but I don't know if I want progress anymore at this point anyway lol.....  Either way, I think she's the real deal and very sweet, and hit some stuff on the head.  I noticed the longer you talk the more she gets too, but that's the case with a lot of psychics :)

I'm kind of getting to that point as well.  I'm sick of hearing he'll be back blah blah blah.  I think I"m just in a bad mood today, but I'm kinda over it and the readings

stargazer

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2016, 09:01:04 PM »
I think when you truly live your life and not have any sort of expectation no matter how minor, is when things progress/ start going your way.  Calling multiple readers for the same topic certainly doesn't help.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2016, 01:51:17 AM »
I read with her get a positive outcome she said she has the hot for you, this girl like you so much that she scared of you just lay back and she come to you, well see what happen.