Author Topic: Sweetpsychic  (Read 26501 times)

tired of it all

Sweetpsychic
« on: May 17, 2016, 09:31:07 PM »
Anyone read with Sweetpsychic? 

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Sweetpsychic
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 09:54:46 PM »
The name sounds s bit shady lol... I have yet not tried that reader.

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 10:31:31 PM »
I read with her the other day.  She was very positive but didn't tell me any fairytales or make any unrealistic predictions.  She put it more in my hands and said that if I have a lot of doubt or fear it will block things.  She picked up on some things that were really unusual, that no one could have guessed. 

She gave me some hope for my situation, I just hope it's not false hope. 

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 01:19:57 AM »
I read with her years ago. She was positive but realistic. No fairy tales. At the time I asked her about a guy at work who I had his connection with and we knew we both liked each other. I asked if he'd ever make a move and she said he likes you but he's hesitant because he's getting over a past relationship. She said itd take time and not to expect anything to develop soon until his ex was completely out of the picture. Well she was right about the ex. He told me everything about her and how he knows she's bad for him but he can't 100% let go. Well that turned me off eventually and after some time of no contact (I avoided him because I was crushed that we wouldn't be anything more), we ended up being good friends.

tired of it all

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 09:42:45 PM »
Thanks IntuitiveScorp.  She was spot on for me and I already got a little confirmation of what she told me too.  Plus it was very uplifting to talk to her.  I think I would try her again. 

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 01:25:05 AM »
@ Tiredofitall: I am glad she was accurate for you! It's nice when a reader is still uplifting even though it may not be the answer we want to hear.

tired of it all

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 01:26:20 AM »
I called Sweet Psychic again a couple of days ago.  Talking to her gave me a deep feeling of peace.  I think she is the most uplifting reader I have ever found on Keen.  Not in that false hope kind of way where they build you up so you end up crashing later.  More like a deep understanding and sense of calm.  Very accurate but does not get me bogged down in details I don't need to know about.  I feel like I can see things clearly again. 

Offline hope4love

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2016, 05:46:16 PM »
I tried looking for this reader on Keen and couldn't find her. (really dislike their new format)
Can someone post a link?
thanks!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2016, 05:50:41 PM »
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/sweetpsychic/6835954

Offline hope4love

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2016, 05:54:15 PM »
Thanks Shooshi for the link.   :)

tired of it all

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2016, 09:51:03 PM »
Oh I hope if you call her, you have a good experience. 

I don't like Keen's new format either, it's very awkward to use and the search feature doesn't work very well anymore either. 

Offline hope4love

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2016, 01:06:47 AM »
Oh I hope if you call her, you have a good experience. 

I don't like Keen's new format either, it's very awkward to use and the search feature doesn't work very well anymore either.

Thanks. Glad it's not just me who dislikes the new keen format.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2016, 11:53:33 AM »
I had to try also:)Utterly sweet lady.Did pick up on the situation,but also needed some info from me during the reading.Predicts a positive outcome,but only time will tell...Maybe i will use her again,if predictions come to pass.

tired of it all

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2016, 06:31:46 PM »
She asked me for some information too...sorry I probably should have said that.  She will ask when your last contact was with a person.  I didn't get the feeling she was fishing, I think she just uses that to focus.  She didn't base the reading off what I told her. 

Offline Zenia

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2016, 07:15:54 PM »
She asked me for some information too...sorry I probably should have said that.  She will ask when your last contact was with a person.  I didn't get the feeling she was fishing, I think she just uses that to focus.  She didn't base the reading off what I told her.
She asked me also when last contact was,but also asked for confirmation during our reading.Like" does this feel correct?",and so on.And i had to bring up the other woman and all that mess.She didnt see it initially.However,when i gave some info,she did provide me with intresting view on it.Very intresting indeed.Problem is that its nothing i can verify at this time,or maybe never..She said they had cut off contact,or would very soon.But when i briefly looked at facebook,they are still friends..uggh..When he is done with someone,he rarely keep them on his friendslist..I didnt look further into his wall,if their "lovepictures"were still up.But as long as he has her on his list,she is not totally gone..