Author Topic: Sweetpsychic  (Read 26502 times)

allibai3

Re: Sweetpsychic
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2016, 04:09:33 PM »
@trieditall

what time/days does she come on?

tired of it all

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2016, 08:32:13 PM »
I haven't really noticed a pattern...I think she is usually on every day though.  She sets her status to away when she's not on so if it says "arrange a call" she will probably get back to you fairly quickly. 

I've only talked to her twice but it lifted my spirits so much I haven't felt the need to call back. 

allibai3

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2016, 09:34:01 PM »
thanks trieditall, I was able to speak to her today and she made me feel really calm and relaxed

tired of it all

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2016, 11:21:57 PM »
I'm glad allibai!  Yeah she has a way of doing that. 

allibai3

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2016, 12:51:20 PM »
Hopefully she is right.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2016, 02:38:58 AM »
She's nice to converse with, and that could've been a problem. Sweetpsychic has been off, but on the mark
when it comes to people close to you, and even off on that on some occasions.

allibai3

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2016, 02:47:25 AM »
@exposed what do you mean shes been off but on the mark.Can you please give an example it doesnt have to be personal

Offline monika

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2016, 02:52:26 AM »
She is definitely very positive and I sense a very positive energy from her. Just simply makes me feel better and happier .

allibai3

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2016, 02:54:32 AM »
I agree with you monika she mad me feel better today,I feel calm and at peace but her being positive might be a bad thing especially if the outcome turns out to be negative

Offline Exposed

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2016, 02:55:04 AM »
She was right about how my sister, but she was off about a certain situation that occurred between me and my sister.
With jobs, she has been many times, but one time, she told me why HR didn't contact me regarding an internal job post
I still find myself calling her. Its crazy.

Offline monika

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2016, 02:58:06 AM »
I agree with you allibai. I don't want to be disapointed with the outcome as well. I don't know how to explain this , I feel so good energy from her, that makes me so calm. Some of the readers ( without names 😜) have very heavy, I would say scary energy but she is definitely not the one.

RedVelvet

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2016, 03:47:20 AM »
i liked sweet psychic but after a while i got the impression she was feeling sorry for me, pitying me. it wasn;t what she said, but the tone of her voice.

allibai3

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2016, 03:51:13 AM »
@redvelvet was her prediction right?

RedVelvet

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2016, 04:04:38 AM »
Yes it was right. she really knew what was going on with the other person and how things were between us. it wasn't the outcome i wanted but she was correct

tired of it all

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2016, 04:59:46 AM »
I hope she turns out to be right for me, what she said is what I want to happen and what many others have said too.  I don't have much hope left after all this time but she really made me feel it is still possible. 

But more so after talking to her I felt like I could finally start letting go of the bitterness I have been feeling about the way things have gone down.  That is worth something even if what she said never happens.