Author Topic: Emily West  (Read 36307 times)

tired of it all

Re: Emily West
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2016, 02:57:20 PM »
That was very kind of her Presence and I'm glad she came through for you.  She does sound like a very ethical reader.

I've learned the hard way not to take recommendations from readers for other readers!  That's how I ended up calling Judi.

Offline dollface86

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2016, 01:04:19 AM »
I actually read with her a few months ago and it was very vague and general (I've had my share of readers).  I was really disappointed based off the reviews I saw online of her being really "descriptive".  Did I hear what I wanted to? No.  But, it's hard to believe when I feel I am not speaking to a psychic and had already paid in advance so continued the call.  The baffling part is when I ran out of minutes, and had one more  simple question left-she wanted me to add more minutes for her to answer my question on my ex not being good enough for me. What's the point of me adding additional mins to continue speaking about someone when our "reality" isn't going to go any where anyway!.....hard to explain as I don't won't to give out the details

Also, after my reading I went back online to look up these reviews and noticed that she may be writing it herself or have someone writing them for her.  Check them out yourself (sentence structure, all caps; EVERY SINGLE PREDICTION, yelp reviews (Emily l west; mystical coven, mothering.com, etc).  It's the same reviewer. SMH

...my money wasted

tired of it all

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2016, 01:19:48 AM »
Also, after my reading I went back online to look up these reviews and noticed that she may be writing it herself or have someone writing them for her.  Check them out yourself (sentence structure, all caps; EVERY SINGLE PREDICTION, yelp reviews (Emily l west; mystical coven, mothering.com, etc).  It's the same reviewer. SMH

Yeah I think you are right about that. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2016, 02:01:15 AM »
I believe the poster raving about her was actually her. JMO

She actually really tuned into some details she couldnt have known, but at the end of the day she is shady. SMH
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 02:03:30 AM by bstalling »

tired of it all

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2016, 02:04:13 AM »
The baffling part is when I ran out of minutes, and had one more  simple question left-she wanted me to add more minutes for her to answer my question on my ex not being good enough for me. What's the point of me adding additional mins to continue speaking about someone when our "reality" isn't going to go any where anyway!.....

Huh...you'd think at the rate she is charging, she could be a little nicer about answering one last question when time runs out! 

I get what you're saying...I've had that happen before with other readers where time runs out and according to what they are telling me it isn't even worth adding more money to find out more. 

It sounds like EW's shtick might be to tell people whether someone is good for them or not...well that's just her OPINION and has nothing whatsoever to do with giving a psychic reading.

tired of it all

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2016, 02:06:35 AM »

I got a strong impression of that and I agree.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2016, 04:34:01 PM »

I got a strong impression of that and I agree.

I agree, that's why I asked if she was on another forum promoting her, I swear it almost seemed like the same person, verbatim.

Offline monika

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2016, 03:04:31 AM »
I feel like she was way too chatty and we didn't connect well. I don't know but simply she did not give me good impression. I was very surprised because it seems like her feedback is excelent.

RedVelvet

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2016, 04:14:10 AM »
monika did u read with her on keen?

Offline monika

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2016, 04:15:40 AM »
No, on her personal website so I it was only (😉) 10$ per minute.

RedVelvet

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2016, 04:18:20 AM »
ahh i see... I'm guessing it wasn't worth it? i have see great feedback on her and was tempted at one point. then i saw the stuff written about her on this forum lol...

Offline monika

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2016, 04:21:49 AM »
Honestly, it wasn't ! Not that she gave me predictions that I didn't like. It is not about that. I simply felt more confused after conversation with her then I before 😂 And she seemed to give immature suggestions . Maybe we just didn't connect well, maybe my expectations were too high I don't know

RedVelvet

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2016, 04:22:44 AM »
Oh i think i've read that somewhere before too- that she gives suggestions that are immature and really petty.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2016, 04:49:43 AM »
Oh i think i've read that somewhere before too- that she gives suggestions that are immature and really petty.

You read that here lol.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2016, 12:54:53 AM »
I read with her early on in the year and not one thing she said came to pass.  I honestly think she was wrong about everything AND she was VERY expensive.

anything