Author Topic: Queen of Cups18 vs S I N C E R I T Y -- Fight!  (Read 9684 times)

Tthompsj

Queen of Cups18 vs S I N C E R I T Y -- Fight!
« on: May 14, 2016, 11:01:15 AM »
Ha! Sorry, couldn't help a Mortal Kombat reference in the title there  :P

Has anyone read with both QoC and/or S I N C E R I T Y  (preferably both)? I'm curious as to their predictions and outcomes, mainly regarding relationships (afterall, most call a psychic inquiring about relationships).  In the beginning, it seemed as if QoC was 100% on target and while some big predictions (mainly contact) did not come true, she would predict little things that were accurate. For example, she once picked up on the fact that my ex was taking a mini-trip to another state (at the time, he and I were not on speaking terms, but I later was able to confirm that he DID take an out-of-state trip about 3 weeks after I read with her). Whenever he and I would have a spat, she would say he'd return (and he always did then). She initially got a prediction wrong about a permanent relocation for him, contact has been incorrect lately, and a few other things. I told her something inaccurate a year or two ago, and I'm surprised she hasn't picked up on it (I know, I know, it's never good to do that, but so many people raved about her that I was curious -- and it was only ONE thing).  I'm wondering if she's so used to speaking to me, that instead of predicting, she is just offering advice, you know? She remembers things that I've told her months/YEARS ago, which makes me now question some of her "predictions". As I said, in the beginning, she was pretty darn good, but lately, it seems more like therapy advice.  For that reason, I stopped calling Keen as often as did and decided to seek another opinion --

--enter S I N C E R I T Y. I actually called her based on vtech's feedback on here and a few other sites (plus, she's from the UK. Score!) I have only had two readings with her, about 1.5 mths apart. Her predictions aren't supposed to manifest until either later this month (she actually said 'possibly May' and then another prediction in Autumn), so I can't say whether or not she's good with predictions/contact. However, my GOODNESS she was able to tune into my situation. I asked her a simple "what do you see panning out for me within the next few months" and she mentioned an agreement with my boss regarding a major pay raise (very true! He and I did speak of that) and said then WHAM! My ex came through in her reading very strongly and she read him like a book. I had goosebumps!

Anyway, I wrote down (I always do) what she and QoC said, and have decided not to call as much anymore, especially S I N  C E R I T Y because I don't want her to "familiarize" herself with me, if that makes sense.

Any experience from you all on these two?  :)

allibai3

Re: Queen of Cups18 vs S I N C E R I T Y -- Fight!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 10:21:42 PM »
QoC was my first psychic that I read with on keen her first reading with me was accuarte she said my ex will contact me and we will talk about a misunderstanding. 2 months later he contacted and we talk about a missunderstanding. Other times that I have read with her she was inaccurate. I started reading with sincerity a month and half ago she so I am still waiting on her predictions to mainfest.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 12:47:47 AM »
Yeah, I started noticing a while ago that QoC's predictions were going from hits to misses. Mini ones every once in a blue moon would manifest, but nothing really over the past few months. She tends to say things that there's no way in hell I could verify. A bit frustrating. Nice to talk to, but I'm asking for you to look into XYZ and if you give me something that I can't verify, in my eyes, it's not accurate. Contact predictions are off too. I'm waiting for one of S I N C E R I T Y's predictions regarding a job agreement to manifest (I should know this upcoming week). Relationship prediction won't manifest until late Summer, if it does at all!

Do you think her readings have gone down in general or do they just get worse the more familiar she gets with you? I'm trying to make a short list of who I want to read with next.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 01:35:48 AM »
Readers tend to that once you read with them frequently, I have done that with Lisa Dianne. With Lisa the more read with her, she tries even harder to get you all the details, it's like she works even harder for me and almost always add an extra 3 minutes just to help.

I read with QOC about a year ago, I asked my question and she answered it with a great deal of attitude. She gave me an answer where I had no way of knowing whether she was right or wrong. Last October, it was true what she had said but it wasn't as bad as she described it, if that makes sence. In other words it was true but not to that negative extend, but she is sooooo upset all the time and maybe that's how she delievers it!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2020, 08:48:20 PM »
Ha! Sorry, couldn't help a Mortal Kombat reference in the title there  :P

Has anyone read with both QoC and/or S I N C E R I T Y  (preferably both)? I'm curious as to their predictions and outcomes, mainly regarding relationships (afterall, most call a psychic inquiring about relationships).  In the beginning, it seemed as if QoC was 100% on target and while some big predictions (mainly contact) did not come true, she would predict little things that were accurate. For example, she once picked up on the fact that my ex was taking a mini-trip to another state (at the time, he and I were not on speaking terms, but I later was able to confirm that he DID take an out-of-state trip about 3 weeks after I read with her). Whenever he and I would have a spat, she would say he'd return (and he always did then). She initially got a prediction wrong about a permanent relocation for him, contact has been incorrect lately, and a few other things. I told her something inaccurate a year or two ago, and I'm surprised she hasn't picked up on it (I know, I know, it's never good to do that, but so many people raved about her that I was curious -- and it was only ONE thing).  I'm wondering if she's so used to speaking to me, that instead of predicting, she is just offering advice, you know? She remembers things that I've told her months/YEARS ago, which makes me now question some of her "predictions". As I said, in the beginning, she was pretty darn good, but lately, it seems more like therapy advice.  For that reason, I stopped calling Keen as often as did and decided to seek another opinion --

--enter S I N C E R I T Y. I actually called her based on vtech's feedback on here and a few other sites (plus, she's from the UK. Score!) I have only had two readings with her, about 1.5 mths apart. Her predictions aren't supposed to manifest until either later this month (she actually said 'possibly May' and then another prediction in Autumn), so I can't say whether or not she's good with predictions/contact. However, my GOODNESS she was able to tune into my situation. I asked her a simple "what do you see panning out for me within the next few months" and she mentioned an agreement with my boss regarding a major pay raise (very true! He and I did speak of that) and said then WHAM! My ex came through in her reading very strongly and she read him like a book. I had goosebumps!

Anyway, I wrote down (I always do) what she and QoC said, and have decided not to call as much anymore, especially S I N  C E R I T Y because I don't want her to "familiarize" herself with me, if that makes sense.

Any experience from you all on these two?  :)

Kickbacks and payola.

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2020, 10:06:54 PM »
Caller - I am with you on that one.   Either the OP is an English major or a professional writer - the grammar and punctuation are flawless. 
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 01:38:34 AM by jas »

Offline jas

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2020, 01:43:20 AM »
Theresa - what Caller means, is that somebody was paid to come on this board and write this review.  It puts Sincerity in a glowing light and will make people want to call her.  There have been a lot of psychics who have come onto this board over the years to scam and promote themselves.  They pose as forum members or they pay someone to come on here and promote them. This post seems to fit the profile.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2020, 01:47:55 AM »
Theresa - what Caller means, is that somebody was paid to come on this board and write this review.  It puts Sincerity in a glowing light and will make people want to call her.  There have been a lot of psychics who have come onto this board over the years to scam and promote themselves.  They pose as forum members or they pay someone to come on here and promote them. This post seems to fit the profile.

Jas, that’s not what I meant at all. Lol. I was laughing at the insinuation that reader vs reader threads were new and geared towards only Yona. I personally do not know anything about Sincerity. I was just using others words to show how ridiculous it sounds to say that “vs” threads were other readers marketing themselves off of Yona.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2020, 01:54:45 AM »
Uh...yeah considering that I’ve posted a few times that “tthompsj” was MY old username on this forum before I jumped ship and got a new name (this one) by signing up again, definitely not paid to come on here. This was during the time my POI and I broke up for a couple of years. We got back together shortly after and have been together since (definitely not all roses). And no, she still didn’t get any major predictions right. None of them did. Alas.

Also, no. I’m not a professional writer or English major. I’m a federal attorney :)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 01:56:51 AM by LillyPad99 »

Offline jas

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2020, 11:03:04 AM »
Uh...yeah considering that I’ve posted a few times that “tthompsj” was MY old username on this forum before I jumped ship and got a new name (this one) by signing up again, definitely not paid to come on here. This was during the time my POI and I broke up for a couple of years. We got back together shortly after and have been together since (definitely not all roses). And no, she still didn’t get any major predictions right. None of them did. Alas.

Also, no. I’m not a professional writer or English major. I’m a federal attorney :)

Lily - your writing style and punctuation is flawless but being a federal attorney would be a sufficient explanation.  So you have two user names, and you post under both? 

anything