Author Topic: MsDream228  (Read 11464 times)

IntuitiveScorp

Re: MsDream228
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2016, 11:56:06 PM »
Had a reading with MsDream228 and while she picked up on the major issues, she also gave me unsolicited general advice on how to handle things which I know for a fact won't work since the person I'm dealing with is very very different & complicated. I really  Could have done without her advice and judgment. Probably won't be calling her again. She repeats too much of what she says.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 04:05:50 PM »
I don't understand how some psychics can be so on point and soooo off the mark. I know nobody's 100% correct but to be THAT wrong?! It's like they're just making up stories. I've had some readings like that. One lady on keen said I'd be getting married in 6 weeks and at that time I wasn't even dating anyone. She was crazy as F to say the least. Lol

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 05:16:11 PM »
I don't understand how some psychics can be so on point and soooo off the mark. I know nobody's 100% correct but to be THAT wrong?! It's like they're just making up stories. I've had some readings like that. One lady on keen said I'd be getting married in 6 weeks and at that time I wasn't even dating anyone. She was crazy as F to say the least. Lol

That reminds me of Mystical Eve..ever read with her?  She said that the guy I was calling about wanted to marry me soon..LMAO!  Right.  You mean the guy I've barely been in touch with that said he is not looking for anything serious?  SMH.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2016, 05:40:53 PM »

That reminds me of Mystical Eve..ever read with her?  She said that the guy I was calling about wanted to marry me soon..LMAO!  Right.  You mean the guy I've barely been in touch with that said he is not looking for anything serious?  SMH.

I have never read with Mystical Eve lol, and now i know not to

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2016, 01:02:28 AM »

Even amazing psychics have the occasional off day. I know my local guy once mentioned that he found out the hard way that he can't take antihistamines when he reads.

stargazer

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2016, 08:38:46 PM »
This is another awful reader who doesn't have a lot of bad feedback on keen. I Read with her once earlier this year. Wrong on everything and to top it off, chatty and talks nonsense.

anything