Author Topic: Verdict on reads  (Read 8577 times)

Offline marybell

Re: Verdict on reads
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 03:08:27 PM »
I am sorry to hear that Ginger.  Did you actually give your boss your letter of resignation?
I have come to believe that we are told what we need to hear even if its mixed and different advice from different psychics.   I know that sometimes I call and call and call and my head is spinning. Who is right? Who is wrong? Really, I know the answer.  Sometimes in my heart I know it's time to just WALK AWAY or my heart knows I HAVE TO WAIT.  It's almost as though I get conflicting answers because I am being told by God to stop calling psychics already and just live my life without having to know the future.  AS a twist of faith would have it, one psychic warned me that this was happening and I had to stop calling psychics!! It's laughable. 
I love this forum. I love the stories.  I do notice one thing in common in most of the story lines , so to speak.  We are all over our heads in readings and do not know what to believe.  Some are right some are wrong. The right ones turn out wrong.
There is a lot of blaming of psychics ,  tricking us, lying to us, forcing us to call them . Using tricks to keep us hooked in. Perhaps that it true some of the time , but most of the time ( just my opinion) its just us calling them too much. Last I looked, there was no mafia hit man out side my door forcing me to phone a psychic. 
If you don't want alcohol don't go into a bar and complain they serve drinks
Maybe we get wrong information so we can stand on our two feet.  You would never guess that I just got myself a reading , would you?  Lol.   Yes, and now I have renewed hope! :P :P :P

jen80

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 03:12:41 PM »
Great post waterhouse.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 03:23:38 PM »
In the past Kisha has also been great for me but, she was unfortunately one of the readers who was wrong about this job. She actually said i would have a different one by February.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 03:07:25 PM by Luckystar »

Angel light

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2013, 04:44:38 PM »
Lucky,

Who did you read with that was wrong?  Any who were right?  And te ones who were wrong were they right on other things?  Just curious

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2013, 06:16:24 PM »
Lucky,

Who did you read with that was wrong?  Any who were right?  And te ones who were wrong were they right on other things?  Just curious

Honestly there were several. If you want to ask if i read with someone in particular i can tell you yes or no. Some of them i just called for 3 minutes to ask "I need to know whether or not i will be switching jobs soon", and then asked about the job i was hoping for.

I should mention though, back in October when i read with Josies Psychic Connection on Keen, she said i wouldn't be switching jobs until June of this year. That is the only person who told me it was that far out and i don't even know if she will be correct.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 06:18:11 PM by Luckystar »

TimeHeals

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2013, 06:35:12 PM »
Lucky,

Honestly there were several. If you want to ask if i read with someone in particular i can tell you yes or no. Some of them i just called for 3 minutes to ask "I need to know whether or not i will be switching jobs soon", and then asked about the job i was hoping for.

I should mention though, back in October when i read with Josies Psychic Connection on Keen, she said i wouldn't be switching jobs until June of this year. That is the only person who told me it was that far out and i don't even know if she will be correct.

This is .............. a very odd answer.  I also was curious to see who was so unsuccessful for you, for your experience to maybe be of help to others.   

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2013, 06:45:31 PM »
ummm when i get the chance to go back and read all the transcipts and review my notes i will let you know. It was too many to remember. Does that make more sense to you?

truthseeker

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2013, 07:31:50 PM »
ummm when i get the chance to go back and read all the transcipts and review my notes i will let you know. It was too many to remember. Does that make more sense to you?

Actually, no - it makes no sense, as you already said ALL the readers were wrong, and on such an important issue for you. I haven't read with a keen reader for years, and I read with lots of them, but I can still remember most, and who said what. Didn't mean to come off as offensive, but you just sound a bit 'cagey' to me right now. 

And really, its not even important to me, so don't do it for MY sake. Just thought it an odd response.

Sorry. Have a good evening.  :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2013, 07:35:18 PM »
Oh Ok, well... since this is your first post...would you mind sharing who you have read with?

I honestly don't remember, if i remembered everyone off the top of my head that was wrong, i would have posted the list. I am thorough and before i start posting who was all wrong i want to be sure.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 07:41:12 PM by Luckystar »

jen80

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2013, 09:51:57 PM »
Jen i know you are a big fan of Kisha and in the past she has also been great for me but, she was unfortunately one of the readers who was wrong about this job. She actually said i would have a different one by February.
awwww. Take heart luckystar. Try the job again just have this feeling you will get it. Hope it works out for you. Thank goodness you have a job to pay the bills. Be strong. Don't give up on that job, am sure its yours. Never give up.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2015, 12:58:00 PM »
KTH &  Synergy what is new? I know you guys have been very objective than most people here. Some of us want to hear what we want to hear and make everything fit even when they don't fit. The harm is done when we don't open ourselves for the truth. The truth is within us all and I have very strong opinion when it comes to that. We all know the truth and it is nice when someone can confirm it.  I noticed one thing that some particular groups connect well with one reader and others don't.Any detail report? So far I am sticking to these two readers:
Jenny & Yona yes I do read with others which has not stopped but these people have been very very accurate for me.

Jenny said i was psychic and i believe it ,I recently went to the store and saw this woman, who was pregnant, instantly i got a message that she was pregnant with twins and they were girls, when I looked at her, her belly was shaped like she was going to have a boy, and it was not too big, i did not want her to feel insulted if i asked if she was going to have twins so I asked her if she was going to have a boy since my eyes were telling me one thing and my intuition another. My eyes lied and my intuition was right. she confirmed that she was having twins and it was girls although they were very small.I am going to try to stick to my intuition.