Author Topic: Death of a beloved member  (Read 2757 times)

Offline singing

• Manifesting
Death of a beloved member
« on: February 22, 2016, 04:19:07 PM »
Greetings All,
  I must be honest , I haven't posted for years on this forum as I had to take a step back from all the readings and insanity that comes with broken expectations. I did however made some wonderful friends . One of which I must sadly inform you all has taken her own life.  To say that she will be missed is an understatement. Please, if you are in pain PLEASE don't give in to the darkness, as bad as it seems right now as with everything that changes. If you feel like you cannot find your way PLEASE reach out.. Please don't give up .. Keep breathing, keep living and know that the sun will rise to shine on your face again..
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 05:48:16 AM by admin »

Offline singing

• Manifesting
Re: Death of a beloved member
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 07:18:36 PM »
"We had been talking about Diva on the forum for a week.  You should remove references to her name and handle to reduce trolling."

To the person who sent me this pm all I can say is go screw..  And that is putting it nicely.. When a person post about a DEAR FRIEND dying and does so,  so YOU are informed this response is both callous and just rude.  Where you have been talking about it for a week I have been dealing with the loss of a good friend. HAVE some compassion for others..

Offline chrys

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 02:43:25 PM »
It was me.  Out of respect for the friend that many of us lost.  Did not mean it to be disrespectful or hurtful in anyway.  Now that this forum is public we need to be a little more careful with things that we put out on the site.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 04:32:31 PM »
I agree, it was inappropriate to put her name out to the public.