Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 236148 times)

Offline lightme

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #255 on: September 18, 2011, 11:03:43 PM »
i also want to mention that Ellen and Nina's advice did help me to reach to this stage, if not i might had done otherwise and made worse the situation. they may had said the same advice to other people. but i found that it made sense in my case and followed it. it is a simple advice but it wasn't mentioned in the relationships books that i read. i am grateful to them.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #256 on: September 19, 2011, 01:14:50 AM »
lightme - WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so happy to hear it!! Your patience paid off.

xxoo
PT

KEEP THE PREDICTIONS COMING!!!

• Veterans
« Reply #257 on: September 19, 2011, 01:31:18 AM »
And I agree - Vicki Joy (VJ) is awesome

Offline haileyn

« Reply #258 on: September 19, 2011, 03:37:27 AM »
i also want to mention that Ellen and Nina's advice did help me to reach to this stage, if not i might had done otherwise and made worse the situation. they may had said the same advice to other people. but i found that it made sense in my case and followed it. it is a simple advice but it wasn't mentioned in the relationships books that i read. i am grateful to them.

Was the advice to simply let him come to you?

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #259 on: September 19, 2011, 04:48:14 AM »
Yeah, inquiring minds want to know what the advice was.

Offline lightme

« Reply #260 on: September 19, 2011, 05:36:32 AM »
i am paranoid that my guy may run into this page, i would pm you on the advice. it is nothing out of the world, but because i was so upset i would not had acted like what they had adviced. it was terribly helpful that these ladies knew he would contact me and then told me how to react. oh i did ask Ellen what if i do this this this, would the result be good? she said no, because his personality is like this this this, you cannot do this this this. and she was right.

then Gail recently adviced me on the opposite. hell i knew that won't work !!

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #261 on: September 19, 2011, 12:07:26 PM »
Im very happy for you Lightme. I hope things keep progressing for you. And I hope I see something happen that Nina told me as well as  some of the others that you mentioned. But its been a long time for me. As far as advice, there isnt a one of them that hasnt told me that there is absolutely nothing I can do except stay focused on me and live my life. I think thats what made my journey so hard. Do nothing, say nothing. So thats what Im doing now, nothing, lol.
But very happy for you and the others that are seeing things manifest. I wish you all the best of luck.

Offline optx88

« Reply #262 on: September 19, 2011, 02:26:26 PM »
This is so huge!  Awesome!!!

Take it all one step at a time....and it will all work the way you want.

I'm so excited for you lightme and for others that predictions are coming true :D

Offline charlie

« Reply #263 on: September 19, 2011, 03:25:31 PM »
O_O Didn't I tell you guys the snowball effect was gonna happen? Awesome news, lightme!

Offline lightme

« Reply #264 on: September 19, 2011, 04:25:44 PM »
Hi Friends,

thank you for your well wishes and kind responses :)

We'll continue to share our psychic experiences here, good or bad, so as to have a better idea what this mystical realm is all about.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #265 on: September 20, 2011, 11:54:12 AM »
Well, I had a sort of prediction from Eve at CP to come true. She told me back in the summer that she felt an infant around my ex and his current girlfriend. I saw a pic this morning and she appears to be very pregnant. I called Eve this morning to tell her and she went on to say that there was a question mark appearing and it may not be his baby. She also said she didnt see him bringing the baby or this woman home with him when he comes back to the states. And she even still says he's gonna show up at my door one day and I will have a decision to make. Can you guys believe this?
The funny thing is that I feel sort of vindicated that he has gotten himself trapped like this. He used my son as an excuse when we were together, saying he didnt want to go through raising a teenager again. LMFAO!!!!!! Lets see him go through the toilet training and waking up all hours of the night to a crying baby. Karma is a bitch, pardon my french. LOL.
So even though I didnt see anything happen with him returning like I have been told, I have to give these ladies credit for seeing a lot of stuff that turns out to be true. Thats what he gets for getting with a younger woman. The thing is that she is sure old enough to know how to not get pregnant, so I think she set a trap and he fell right in. How stupid can a man be?????

Offline lightme

« Reply #266 on: September 20, 2011, 02:44:58 PM »
4everhopeful: so you and him are still linked via fb? actually some men still
walk out even there is a baby.
eve is so bold to say the baby isn't his. will you call
another psychic to verify?
let's say another psychic says the baby is his, who
are you going to believe?

Offline optx88

« Reply #267 on: September 20, 2011, 04:22:51 PM »
4ever: I am so sorry.  Did you see that via his page or hers?  Could it be that Eve is correct...that it is not his?  Ugh!  I am sorry 4ever.  How are you doing?

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #268 on: September 20, 2011, 04:25:35 PM »
No, we are not linked at fb. I made a new facebook to look at his page and pictures. And no, I wont make another call to verify anything. I talked with a friend after making this discovery this morning and I think Im just done. It would do me no good whatsoever to make another call to another psychic. It would just cause more confusion. I just cant believe she would still say he is going to show up at my door again. If he did, that would mean he had left that baby to be without a father. Why would I want a man like that? He always told me he was scared of my son, who was 10 yrs old at the time we were dating. He said he didnt want to go through the teen years again. Now here he is with a girlfriend thats pregnant. And apparently he thinks it is his or he wouldnt be posting pictures of her. Too bad other psychics didnt see this coming. Ive wasted enough money and time. I hope everyone elses story turns out differently than mine. I guess Im just not meant to be happy with anyone. I just dont understand what I did to deserve what Im going through now. I truly loved one man in my life, and now someone else has him. I know in my heart that she got pregnant on purpose but he should have been smarter and not let it happen.  Oh well, good luck to you all.

• Veterans
« Reply #269 on: September 20, 2011, 05:46:25 PM »
4ever - Ugh - I'm so sorry. Heartbreaking news!!

Regarding Eve - maybe that means she is right with the rest of your stuff?

When's the last time you spoke with him?

anything