Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 236145 times)

Offline charlie

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #240 on: September 08, 2011, 04:08:00 AM »
Elaan, that's amazing!
My predictions are just around the bend!
I was feeling down and asked GOD for a sign and about an hour and a half later, you go ahead and post an update!
The crazy thing is you just named Susannah and Jacqueline! And I was staring at Ginger's picture earlier in the morning before I went to class.
In a few, I'll be posting our success story and the domino effect will begin!

Offline optx88

« Reply #241 on: September 08, 2011, 09:44:25 PM »
That's Awesome Elaan!!! Congrats and Best Wishes for even more happiness :D

Offline Elaan

« Reply #242 on: September 09, 2011, 03:35:24 PM »
Thank you, greengrix333! 

Charlie:  I am wishing you great luck with your predictions.  I hope Susannah and Jacqueline will be just as "on it" for you as they are for me.  If you ever get a reading with Ginger, let me know what you think.

I will post any changes that happen that were predicted.  I know these psychics cannot predict every little thing that can happen, but after this I am extremely hopeful they will be right for me on the main things.  I am sending out my best wishes to the Universe for everyone here and I hope we can all have success stories eventually.  I say eventually because we all know most of their timing sucks!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 03:42:09 PM by Elaan »

Offline kiki155

« Reply #243 on: September 09, 2011, 05:10:10 PM »
I had a small Jacqueline prediction happen. She even got the timeframe correct. Definitely gives me hope!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #244 on: September 10, 2011, 10:07:18 PM »
I just had a  major prediction happen. Jacqueline, William, Vicky Joy and Gail got it right. I am paranoid about posting too much detail on this site but it's a biggie and has to do with a relocation.They NAILED something very major with SM and I'm sitting here in shock. Vicky Joy was the closets in timing - like only 3 days off. The others all gave me 2-3 month's or whatever. She said first week of September and it is September 10th. She was so matter of fact with the timing and I was thinking - NO WAY will it happen then - this is MUCH sooner then the others predicted.

I have a pit in my stomach but this is good.

xxoo
PT

Offline charlie

« Reply #245 on: September 10, 2011, 11:24:43 PM »
That's awesome! The snowball effect has begun!

Offline vanyct

« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2011, 11:57:24 PM »
That's so good to hear  ;D  You've been so encouraging to all of us here glad to see that things are starting to go your way.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #247 on: September 11, 2011, 12:52:31 AM »
PT2,

I got excited just reading how excited you are!  Congrats...we can all be encouraged when a prediction comes to pass.  Whoo hoo!

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #248 on: September 11, 2011, 01:01:34 AM »
Pt2

That is incredible & I am very happy for you. Here's hoping all of our predictions come to pass.

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #249 on: September 11, 2011, 03:52:54 AM »
PT2

So happy for you.  Its encouraging to see that major predictions come true :)

Offline charlie

« Reply #250 on: September 12, 2011, 12:50:53 AM »
pt2:  that's great!!!!!!

Elaan:  Never read with Ginger. In fact, I've never heard of her. I would, money is tight on me. Might check her out another time.

Offline optx88

« Reply #251 on: September 13, 2011, 12:26:03 AM »
I am so excited for you PT2 :D 

Definitely keep us posted...it is so great to hear about predictions coming true.

Yippie!

Offline lightme

« Reply #252 on: September 18, 2011, 09:27:09 PM »
Hi friends, i am experiencing a major positive happening! my SM asked me to take him back yesterday, i am so happy! ok, it doesn't mean all will end well now, we still have the same obstacles to resolve. but i got to know he is so miserable without me just the same way i feel towards him! this is the way i had wished him to feel if it is true love, and he had confirmed it, and i am so glad we are soulmates afterall.

the psychics who got this correct without asking fishing questions are

Nina, Vicki Joy, Isabella ( from PA ), Raven Star ( PA ), Ellen, Abrielle, Jacqueline, Light of Rachael ( keen ), Knowforsure ( keen ), Hunter

would like to mention here that Abrielle and Vicki Joy got dates of contacts correctly to the exact date. Vicki zoomed into the problem accurately within 3 mins. Abrielle and Ellen picked up on very specific details that gave me goose pimples.

Nina, Isabella, Raven Star picked up on the feelings accurately with no mistake. picked up on the situation too. Love them.

i still have problems, big ones, i will choose to call Vicki to help. She is so fast and to the point it will make the money worth. she doesn't keep you on the phone at all, i really respect her.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #253 on: September 18, 2011, 10:30:25 PM »
Lightme - aWeSoMe!!! How long has it been that you've been calling?

Who's next?! I love to see predictions happening!!!

Offline lightme

« Reply #254 on: September 18, 2011, 10:46:55 PM »
been calling for 3 months. but i try not to get addicted. i admit the moments that i had called i was at my most painful moments. but lately i had learned to just feel the pain without calling, knowing that i had called enough and i really don't want to waste money.

i still need to call but sensibly. very difficult situation, i need some info ahead to fight the battle. really glad to find Vicki, she doesn't waste my money.

anything