Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 236139 times)

positivethoughts

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2011, 08:52:08 PM »
CM - Woohoo!! Awesome news - thanks for sharing. Did they say what would happen after this point?  :) :) :)

positivethoughts

« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2011, 01:24:00 AM »
Well CM maybe you will get the ball rolling in here with some predictions coming true.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2011, 11:22:25 AM »
Yay!!!  Good news CM!

positivethoughts

« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2011, 12:08:42 AM »
I am HAPPY to report I have a prediction update.  :) :) :)

I got together with SM today. I haven't seen him in 5 month's. We've been talking every 2-3 weeks since January.

He literally told me exactly what Jacqueline said he would say to me. Timing was alittle off but she nailed it. Literally the entire 2 hours spent with him I was able to confirm everything she's been telling me over the last 6 month's. I am still in shock but so happy. I know communication will still be slow through April but I'm psyched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He told me he hasn't dated anyone since November and has decided to stop dating all together. He said he would be in-touch. He is away for the next 2 weeks for work.

Keep the faith everyone.

Who's next??????????????????????

xxoo
pt

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2011, 12:21:51 AM »
PT THAT'S FANTASTIC!!  AWESOME NEWS!!!   When did Jacqueline predict this?  I know you mentioned timing was a little off, just wondering by how much?  Sending some positive thoughts your way!

positivethoughts

« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2011, 01:55:50 AM »
Well, what she told me in January is exactly what he told me today. I mean big things - like his ex-wife getting remarried, him buying a new car, big big stuff.

But, my timeline has been pushed out 100 times but she was pretty positive about April. I am literally in shock and when he was talking to me, I could have fallen off the couch with what he was saying. The details Jacqueline got right are CRAZY. Details about his ex-wife and her BOYFRIEND. I mean accurate accurate details about the BOYFRIEND. She told me this stuff in January and they had just started dating in December. She told me that too - quick to marriage. Spooky accurate.

I'm now going to read through all of my old readings from her.

:)

positivethoughts

« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2011, 02:08:19 AM »
I also want to add, Maryanne has been very accurate too. More as an Empath but I think Maryanne is under-rated.  Maybe she doesn't connect with everyone. I don't know. Even though SM and I have been talking, today was the first time he really 'let me in'. So when he told me what's been going on, I was floored that it was everything Jacqueline and Maryanne said.

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2011, 02:13:53 AM »
That's great news PT!!!!

I think finally the ball is rolling!!!!!He's not dating no more---he's contacted you---he may not realize it himself but things are def gonna start moving in the right direction for you two!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2011, 03:19:27 AM »
OMG PT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious?!!! I am so, so, so happy for you!!! You must have been jumping on the couch after! LOL  ;D I think Jacqueline is excellent, just the timelines is cause she talks to Spirits and Angels who don't have linear time as we believe. Either way YEY PT!!! pop that chapmagne tonight!

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #129 on: April 04, 2011, 05:16:07 AM »
Whoa PT!!!!!  Woohoo!!!!  Party time girl!!!! 8)

positivethoughts

« Reply #130 on: April 04, 2011, 05:30:44 AM »
Also, I've been.reading with ellen hartwell and she is great too. She said his eyes would look softer when I finally see.him - and they did.

I am so wired I can't even fall asleep. Its 130am my time and im.usually asleep by 10.

cm12345

« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2011, 10:00:32 AM »
I am sooooo happy for you PT, that is great!!!!  It is nice to know that he has finally opened up to you and that everything that was predicted happened...I think you are on the road to happiness!!  Good for you :)

positivethoughts

« Reply #132 on: April 04, 2011, 12:32:27 PM »
Thanks everyone!! I had to take Tylenol PM @ 1:30AM last night because I couldn't fall asleep.

Healer - because this is an open forum and anyone can read it, I'm not comfortable putting down all of the details but trust me, it is impressive.

I told him I didn't understand why he did X,Y,Z  was it to keep me "distant" and he said - yes, you are very paranoid. LOL

So, now I sit and wait. It could be weeks before I hear from him again. He made it VERY clear that he is going to focus on other areas of his life right now (that doesn't include me) for the reasons he gave me. But that he stopped dating in November and isn't going to start up again. I said - ok and was very chipper. He said he'll be in-touch soon. According to my psychic guru, it shouldn't be too long.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2011, 10:16:13 PM »
If i am being completely honest, i have to say that most CP readers will tell you what you want to hear. They sometimes say "you will end up with so and so in the end" or "i see marriage".....to keep hope alive and thus keep people calling. I absolutely do not feel that a psychic would give you negative predictions unless that is what they see or feel. How would that benefit them? All that would do is cost them to possibly have less clients or less phone calls, leading them to make less money...
on the other hand, there are a couple of real psychics in my hometown i have been reading with for a few years that i feel are real and will tell you both the good and bad and most importantly the TRUTH. one of them is brutally honest but her predictions have been the most accurate. if anyone wants more information on these psychics please personal message me.

Offline GLK73

« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2011, 10:31:39 PM »
I see your point and agree with you.  But there are a couple - I don't know - I feel like I've talked to them enough and they've gotten to know me enough that they'd be honest if they saw a bad outcome and steer me in the right direction. 

anything