Author Topic: What happened to Sapphire21?  (Read 15323 times)

Offline Grounded

Re: What happened to Sapphire21?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 10:57:30 PM »
ME TOOO! I want to be like "Everything sucks. Your site is a POS!" But I don't care enough to type a message to them.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 11:05:20 PM »
@Maddie... I have only read with her once, she is about guidance and doesn't focus on predictions. If you follow her advice you'll most likely be in a better state of mind with your situation. That's my goal! If you are looking for "will this happen" or "when" or " when like really when do you see" then don't line up for her, she ain't your reader. I think she focuses her energy as an empath that's what she is known for. She does know more about the situation, you'll be shocked. If you haven't tried her why not join the line and be the 39th person lol. Hope this helps:)

Offline Grounded

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2016, 11:13:40 PM »
Sapp is DEF NOT the reader for everybody. She's not about predictions and getting hung up on stuff like that so her readings don't go that way. She doesn't give her own advice or anything if that's what you mean. Like she's not a therapist type reader. Idk how to describe it but all I can say is if you're looking for someone to tell you 'this will happen at that time and this is how the whole thing will end up' she's not your girl. I know, for me, I learned a lot from her and turned a lot of things around once started following her guidance but it took a minute for me to figure out what a reading is for. Still, Sapph isn't the kind reader I think most people on here are looking for. I think she's the opposite of that. JMHO

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 12:00:52 AM »
I mean the lady must of been doing something right. She gets appointment requests all the time and has a long line of people who are losing their patients with her lol. So that being said, the attention of many have now shifted more towards of guidance over predictions. I truly do think that we all have the power to change/write our own path with right guidance. Hope everything works out for everyone sooner than later:))))

Offline Grounded

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2016, 01:14:10 AM »
Preach, girl. I agree w/ everything you said but then all these posts about did a psychic predict such and such, how they should be able to "see" this, that, and the other, how they were "right' about all this BUT...and everyone is waiting, waiting, waiting...makes me hesitate to say if anyone should read with ANY reader bc why keep sending them more psychics to throw money at for nothing? Plus I don't think it's fair to the good guys like Sapph to put them out there to be run over

tired of it all

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2016, 03:07:32 PM »
Is Sapphire good with life purpose, why am I here types of questions? 

RedVelvet

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2016, 06:14:04 PM »
Does anyone know if she is coming back to clear her callback list! There is about 30 people waiting:(

I gave up on waiting for her lol

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2016, 06:17:49 PM »
Hahahha request an appointment.

Offline monika

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2016, 02:01:41 AM »
I finally spoke with Sapphire 21. Thank you for recommending her. Wow. I was speechless how easily she tuned in and the details she provided. She is a real diamond on Keen and I feel like it was earthy to wait 2 months for an appoitment . Once again, thank you.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2016, 07:47:27 AM »
You welcome Monika, I hope she gave you clarity to your situation. Was she bang on with the situation?

Offline monika

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2016, 12:29:59 PM »
O yes! she repeated verbatim my thoughts and concerns and I feel that the way she presented the problem and in general description of me , she was 100% correct . I was shocked and amazed with her ability.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2016, 09:09:57 PM »
I'm glad, she does speak about when the timing is right you'll get your reading.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2016, 09:34:41 PM »
It seems like all of the threads on here are pretty quiet. But it's thanks to this site and a few kind members here that I even found Sapphire. I was lucky enough to speak with her earlier this week and I gotta say she is SCARY good. She's also so super kind and has a heart of gold.

What I liked most is she isn't one of those fluffy readers who spouts out endless fairy tales. Dont get me wrong, she gave me good news, but I was more impressed with what she was getting from her guides. She was crazy good with details of what has happened and what's been currently happening. What impressed me the MOST was at one point she said that [something]  "had already happened or was going to happen and to keep an eye out for it" and explained what I'd be doing at that time and I just started cracking up and explained to her that it HAD happened EXACTLY that way. It was like that with a couple of details actually.

She doesn't really make predictions like others have said. But she did make one very distinct one so I'm going to keep it in the back of my mind. I won't obsess over it, but knowing that she doesn't often make predictions I figure this must be pretty significant for her to have said it.

She is by far the person who has impressed me the most on keen. Ever since her call I havent felt as pulled to call anyone else. (With the exception of last night when I started having a minor panic attack... anyone who suffers from those knows what torture anxiety can be and how it can push you to do stupid things). I still am contemplating calling S I N C E R I T Y as Ive heard she is great with predictions but I might hold off for a bit.  I really need to stop spending money!! But overall, I am SO impressed with Sapphire and if I ever wanted to read again I would definitely go to her.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2016, 10:02:25 PM »
I tried calling her. she blocked me and didn't take my call. Lucky you. I've spoke to senerity about 2 different guys from my past. Both times she was wrong.

Lovefash67

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2016, 10:17:49 PM »
bostongirl, who has worked for you so far? Have you tried dominique or leo on CP?

anything